• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any good tickle movies?

sillygrl22

TMF Poster
does anyone know of any movies that have good tickling scenes in them? if so let me know!! thanks much! :justlips:

If i remember correctly the movie Little Black Book has a good scene in it of Britney Murphy being tickled on her ribs as she is laying on a bed

Brothers Karamozov - The VERY first minute or so just after the opening credits has Lee J. Cobb tickling the feet of Gloria Pall - 1958. Yes that IS William Shatner in the beginning.
This film, as far as I know, is NOT available on DVD. I have a VHS of it.

In "North To Alaska",1960, there is a scene where Stewart Granger tickles Capucine's feet in order to make partner John Wayne jealous upon hearing her laughter. A 1940 film, "The Invisible Woman", has a scene where the herione is briefly tickled by a contraption which makes her invisible (very mild scene). And in the 1994 movie "Sirens", there are a few mild tickling scenes, however, there is one part where Elle MacPherson descibes to Portia de Rossi how she and her girlfriend plan on tickling her, going into some wonderful details. It is quite a nice bit of erotica, perhaps even more than any of the actual tickling, I think.

The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother has some tickling in it,
but Madeline Kahn also sings a song about being tickled, and it turning her
on. Quite a funny movie, really.

Lee

" North To Alaska"

This movie is shown on a regular basis on AMC.

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen - 1988
Robin Williams as the King of the Moon tickles the bare soles of the Queen (Valentina Cortese)

Luther the Geek

In this bloody dvd, Stacy Haiduk (Superboy, Seaquest) gets a quick poke and then some good tickling in chapter 3. In the extras, go to the Bathroom one. The director talks about constructing the bathroom set. Then when trying to get the 2 young leads comfortable with the nudity, he found out they were both very ticklish. So he had them tickle each other. (Oh, to be on that set :D )

a change of seasons

shirley mclaine is tickled for a bit. also an unmarriesd woman has jill clayburgh
being tickled.

"Great Catherine" (1968) has a wonderful long scene of Jeanne Moreau tickling Peter O'Toole, who is in bondage. :D

Tickler Bart said:
Brothers Karamozov - The VERY first minute or so just after the opening credits has Lee J. Cobb tickling the feet of Gloria Pall - 1958. Yes that IS William Shatner in the beginning.
This film, as far as I know, is NOT available on DVD. I have a VHS of it.

Here is a magazine cover (reproduced by Gloria Pall on the cover of her book) with the tickling scene:

Attachments

• brothers K.jpg
    brothers K.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 175
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back