• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flipped Out Part 2(Kristen Kreuk, MM/F/F, Bondage)

Flipped Out
Starring Kristen Kreuk
MM/F/F:, Bondage, Interogation, Braw & Panties
By SlaverTickler

Part Two: The Interigation of Chloe... or... The Otherside of Allisan Mac.

The light on the Elivator flashed a bright red diget, 33.1, not that the young blonde would have known. Garbed in jeans and a T-shirt, with a blind fold tightly tied around her eyes, she had know clue as to where she was, or even who had grabbed her. One thing she knew was she had been standing outside her car when she heard the screaching of tires. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, and she was lifted up and pulled into a moving van. With out heisitation her abductors pinned her face down and bound her hands behind her back, and wrapped a cloth around her eyes. Upon entering the large room on floor 33.1 she was emediatly reconized as by Kristen Kreuk as friend Allison Mac who played Chloe Sullivan on TV's Smallville.

Kristen wanted to call out to her friend, but she couldn't due to the duct tape wraped around her pretty mouth. Still stipped down to her braw and panties, Miss Kreuk was bound to a chair near a pair of stocks, standing over her was Michael Rosenbaum, or so she believed, though he was calling himself Lex Luthor now. In truth Michael played the Charactor of Luthor on the same TV show she was on, but he had aperently snaped, and was abducting female members of the cast in an insane quest to find Clark Kent (played by Tom Welling). However Kris was begining to wonder if she was the one losing her mind.

The young Canuck watched helplessly as Allison (or Chloe) was stripped to her underwear too. The other woman was wearing a black braw and matching (french cut) panties, her jeans shirt, shoes and socks were all layed on the floor, despite her protest to the contrary. All the remained was her underware and blindforld as her head and wrist were locked into the stocks, leaving her bent over and vulnerable to her captors wims. Lex, or Micheal, or who ever it was, leaned in and wispered into the other woman's ear.

"What are you talking about, I don't know where he is!" exclaimed the other woman, "Who ever you are, you better let me go right now!"

Kris smiled under the duct tape, proud of her friends spirit, but it turned into a frown as two thugs moved up on either side her. The blonde jerked her wrist as she felt one of the men's fingers drag along her left side. Again the bald man wispered into her ear, and again the helpless beauty denied knowing anything. A hand then stroked her right side, and she squealed yet again. Alison, or Chloe, was going to recieve the same treatment Kris had gotten, and she was helpless to help her friend in anyway, evenr yelling out s of suport.

"No. stop that, please, don't poke me there." she squealed, as fingers prodded at her taned skin, "Cut it out, giggle, your pissing me off, heheh, no please, hahaha, stop it, giggle, snort, hahaha, don't!"

The two men said nothing, but broad smiles could be seen across there faces, Kris looked up at Micheal and saw a somber expretion on his face. Unlike the men in his employ he was only inerested in learnng where Clark was, even though she knew Clark Kent wasn't even real. Poor Allisan smiled bigger an brighter then ever, Kris always thought she had a great smile, but under these conditions it wasn't so great. The pretty blondes frantic screams brought a tear to the eye of the chair bound brunett, understanding full well what it was like to endure the very same torture.

"So Lana, Chloe, do either of you want to tell me where loverboy is, or does our little reporter continue continue to laugh herself to death?" asked the bald man standing over Kris, "If either one of you were to tell me where he is this would all stop."

"Hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, L-Lana, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, d-don't tell him anything...." screamed the other woman, as fingers stroked her entire upper body, "Stop it, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, Lex stop it now, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehehe, giggle snort giggle, help me, somebody!"

The two men tormenting Chloe laughed, but Kris just sat with a dumb-founded look on her face. Alisan had Just called her Lana, was she losing her mind, or had her friends both gone insane? Squeals brought Kris back to reality, or so it would seem. One of the men had worked his way behind the prisoner, and soon her disapeared from view. Giggles and shreaks filled the room, louder and more desprit pleas erupted from the helpless blonde.The man who continued to work over her upper body reached around and began to tickler her on both sides, as she fidgeted despritly, vainly, trying to pull her limbs from the holes in the stocks.

"No, no, get away from me!" screamed Chloe, "Hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, don't touch my ass, get away from there, ah-hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, now not my knees, HELP ME PLEASE!"

Kris felt herself being lifted into the air, and then layed backwards on the floor. Two men, and "Lex" looked down at the B.C. native, before latching her ankles to the stocks. Kris's eye's widened as she realised her feet were right under Chloe's strugling hands. Suddenly a finger grazed her sole, then another. Kruek closed her eyes and chuckled into the duct tape. Her toes curled, but it didn't do anygood, soon the other woman's finger were unintentoinaly tickling her helpless feet, and she was sent into muzzled fits of laughter.

"oh god, hehehehehehe. hahahahahahaha, please stop, I can't stand it!" screamed Chloe, the feeling of finger everywhere on her body, "Hahahahahahaha, hehehehehhehe, please stop it, it's driving me crazy"

"Ok gentlemen, I'll leave you to your work, it has come to my attention that Miss Lane has been tracked down, as well as Martha Kent." said Lex as he hung up his cell, "If you can't get anything out of these two by the time I've returned, then we shall have to question whom ever I return with next."

To Be Continued....

I Sort of rushed this one, I wanted to get it out here, because I knew people wanted to read it. Sorry for Spelling and Grammer mistakes.

superb

Keeps getting better and better. Please let Lois be the next one. Not only can I picture that despite her tough attitude her being ticklish, she is Uber-Hot.

Sexxy and titillating Slaver Tickler. I enjoyed it. :devil2: :smilestar

Glad too hear it...

Glad people are enjoying this story. I will try and get on Tamia and the King part 3 asap, and then return to work on part 3 of this story.

After I'm done part 3 of Tamia and the King. In other words when it comes out lol.

just posting so that this story doesn't end up forgotten. Hope the next part is on the way

Yeah yeah...

If that's you sutle way of say "Hurry the fuck up." I don't blame ya. I will try to get parts 3 and 4 up this week end. I can almost promis you part 3, part 4 no primisses at all. I may even have a part 5, depending on how I work part 4.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back