• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominant part 1

classy

Verified
Dominant

I feel his hands come around my torso pulling my body into his, feeling his breathe run through my hair. A man I have just met taking me in his arms of mystery. He tickles my sides making my knees buckle before him, my laughter seems to please him as I submit to his demands. My pleads make him hunger for more as he pins me to the floor straddling my body, taking my mind and making it his. I feel myself weakening in laughter as he stops and gently lifts my body carrying me off to the unknown. He lays me down straddling me once again, as he put a blind fold over my eyes. I find myself trembling not knowing what he had planned for me or why.
My body is lifted, the feel of something going around my wrists as they raise above my head leaving my whole being helpless to him. My legs now spread apart, dangling while the ankles are secured. The fear is overwhelming yet stimulating, feelings of no escape… sensing him near but not knowing where.
I hear the captor approaching me whispering in my ear, “relax my dear you are all mine now.” I feel the coldness of something on my skin barely gliding itself along the edge of my waist, hearing the sound of cutting, my pants slowly falling away… each button on my blouse taken one by one leaving me totally vulnerable.
His fingers begin to wisp over my skin around the nape of my neck as he taunts and toys with my thoughts and senses. “So helpless you are, I could tickle you for as long as I desire my dear and there is nothing you can do about it…. Is there?” with such a calmness in his voice, as his fingers glide from my wrists slowly working there way down to the crease in the elbows. My laughter becomes overwhelming as I begin to plead knowing he was going to find every weakness I had. “NO NO PLEASE STOP …… WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?” I gasp out in the midst of laughing. Tugging, twisting but nothing was going to help me escape this sensation going through me, I was trapped and at his mercy. “PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME, OH MY GOD!!!” He doesn’t answer and continues as though I was not even speaking, instead he intensifies the sensations going to the underarms and wiggling with passion. My laughter turns to screams of begging
“ PLEAHAHEAH NOOO HAEHHEAH I CAN’T HAHEHAEHH….” just as I am about to lose myself completely he stops. I can feel his excitement for what he had just found. “Oh my little tickle toy, I am going to have so much fun with you, do you really think I was going to let you have the upper hand dear?” My heart takes an extra beat to those words, still trying to compose I try and beg while I can still speak. “Please no more, I will do what you say I swear I will. I am sorry I was teasing you before?!?!?” My pleading came out more in question than a statement. The tough act I had put on before made him hunger for this and he was going to show me who had the “control“.
I feel him behind me breathing on my neck as his hands just rest on my sides, not moving them yet holding firmly as if to let me know what was to come. I again start to plead” Oh my God… PLEASE NOT THERE…. WHAT DO YOU AUGHHHHHHAHEHHEAHEH” he begins pinching the sides with each finger tip getting spots I didn’t even know I had. “AHEHHEHEH OH MY GOD OK OK HAEHEHHEAH PLEASHAEHHEHEHHE!!!” Going up and down my ribs and back to the side sending a shocking sensation through me, I can no longer think what to say, all that comes out is squeals of laughter as the sweat begins to moisten my body. His left arm wraps around my waist holding me even more bond, he takes his right and begins prodding the lower belly and hips back and forth “HOLY HAEHHEAHEHEAHEH STOOOOOOP AHEHHEAHHEHEH PLEAASSEE HEAHEAHHEHHE!!!!!” I feel him come close to my neck saying taunts “Oh does that tickle my tickle toy.. Huh? This is nothing hon, This is just the beginning to what you will endure from me.” Still in such a relaxed calming voice. My mind is twisting, will I be able to handle anymore?

To be continued

Yeah, yeah, yeah... please handle more as I so much wanna read more :woot:

Please continue, great start, quick with the action, nice lol :)

Thanks Classy for sharing this. I hope writing it was very good for you, :wowzer: , I know it was for me :dogpile:

Very nice!

Such a wonderful start,Classy! I like the feeling of helplessness you evoke in this! It`s nice to imagine being in such a situation!

I do hope you continue! I`d love to see more! :firedevil <<<<---- :happyfloa

:dogpile: Looks like this lady is going to experience the whole spectrum of tickle torture...more please!

Very nice indeed Classy I look forward to part 2 to see where your tickler goes and where he takes you. I'm sure it will be enjoyable :)

Thank you

I will try and work on it soon..... and in the mean time..... let the anticipation build ;) thanks for your comments *hugs

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back