• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Intruder

harleytickles

i plop down in front of the tv. always excited to see if i made the news. there it is. the story of the poor housewife that was tickled senseless by the "tickling intruder". a new fear brought about to this otherwise quiet NH town. frustrated that the details of my assaults arent given, i decide to make my mark next time. my next target will certainly have reason to get the truth out. i already have her picked out. i use the same screening as i did the others. some may wonder why i hang around the pedicure salons. but, so much can be learned just observing. after staking the house out for days......i make my plan....

after a few days of watching the house and following her around i put my plan into place. its early tuesday morning when i get to the side of the garage. the door opens and her husband pulls out for the day. as the garage closes i slip in and hide around the rail corner. i enter the house and listen. i hear her making her way around the empty house. when she's far from the bedroom i make my way to it. reaching into my leather case i retrieve the cuffs and straps that will soon hold her as my prey.

thoughts of her helpless laughter echoing in my mind already. excitment fills my body as i picture each limb in the strap im setting in place. this will be my best performance yet. this time the police will be sure to release the details of my tortures to the public. i'll be sure that this one pays dearly for the fame i'm being cut short of. with the straps tied securely, i place the four velcro cuffs up on each corner. its time.

i stand in the doorway of the hall waiting. soon enough she comes down the hall. she passes me without notice. in her arms is a full laundry basket of clothes. she's dressed in a pair of running shorts and a tank top. i step behind her and grab her from behind. one hand around her mouth and one around her arms and small frame. such an easy target, so frail. the laundry basket falls to the flor as she tries to let out a yelp. holding her tight to my body i slide my lips to her right ear. "sssshhhhhh....you dont want to get hurt do you?" she twists her head. "good, now be a good girl and do as youre told". with my right arm around her holding her left arm, i pull her left arm away from her side......i lower my left hand from her mouth. "laugh" i wish i could have been inside her mind for just that second. right when my fingertips touched the side of her ribs and started to gently massage.

her reaction was powerful! her feet instantly left the ground and went wild. for some reason i instantly thought of her riding a bike in the air. "OMG NOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" her giggles and laughter seemed to bleed in with her "nooo's" in perfect harmony. as i moved down to her sides she seemed to change her tone. "OMG HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DONT TICKLE MEEEEEHHHEEEEE". i move my assault lower to her hip. again another pitch of gigglish pleas excape her. "NNNNNNNNO NNNNNOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO HHAAAA HHHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." i struck gold! i finally found her! all my ticklee dreams come true. finding out how really ticklish she is tripled my excitment. i had to find more. i had to explore every ticklish inch of her. after just minutes of tickling her up and down her side i felt her losing the fight. could it be? could tickling her make her this weak? not taking any chances i lowered her to the floor on her belly. acting quick i straddled her and started to tickle her sides at about a 2. wanting her to hear me, be able to respond and still weaken her out. "PLEEAAAAAHHHEEESSSEEEE STOOOHHOOOP HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA....WHY ARE YOU DOING THIIIIHHHISSSSSSSSS"? as she reaches to her sides i move my ticking fingers to the tops of her ribs....out of reach. "do you know who i am"? "PLEEAASSEEE NOOOO MOORRREEE HHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA" i increase my tickling to about a 5. "answer me.....do you know who i am"? "YEEEEHHHEEESSSS HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH YOUREEEEEE THE TICKLERRRRRR HHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" "thats right, and youre the TICKLEE!!!!!!" "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE" i look to the fallen laundry and notice a silk pillow case. while she's lays breathless i grab the case, twirl it around holding the ends and wrap it around her eyes. i finish tieing it as she starts to reach for it. her motor skills instantly retreated her hands from the blindfold and to her sides as i begun to tickle her again. "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLLEEAASSEEE STOP THHHIIIHHIISSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH NO MOREEEE NOOOO MOREEEEEE" i notice that all she's doing now is being taken over by my tickling. her hands no longer reach for my hands. rather, her fingers are wiggling in the directions of my hands in what seems like a miserable attempt to stop me. knowing that the fight is about out of her i lift her in my arms tucking her arms into my chest. she weakly asks, "where are you taking me....what are you going to do?" i take her to the bed and lay her down as i straddle her. i hold her right wrist up to the corner as she tries to resist. her weakened body is no match for my strength. after cuffing her right wrist i use both my hands to secure her left. then i walk to the foot of the bed. she starts to get a second wind as i grab her ankles and slowley slide her body snug down the bed. using both hands i walk her ankles to the corners of the bed and cuff them.

now realising her fate she she shows a look of panic. i sit next to her on the bed. she feels my presence and turns to me....as if to really see me. i smile down at her. " you know why i'm here, right?" she nods her head. "i would really like for you to talk to me....can you talk ro me?" i reach out and start to tickle the very outsides of her underarms. tickling her at about a 3. "HHHAHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA STOP ITTTTTT HHAHAHAHAHH NO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO HHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" "i asked you....can you talk to me"? "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE" YEEEEHEEESSSSS YEEEEESSSSS I CAN TTAAAHHHAAALK TO YUUUUUHHHOOOOOOOOO....JUST STOP TICKKLLLIINNGG MMEEEHEEEEEE" i slow the tickling down to a 1. just slow light feathery teases. "i may vary the speeds of the tickling, but i dont think stopping is in your future". "aaaaaaaaa hhheeee hhheeeeee aaarrrrrggggggggggg" i smile as i watch her body squirm to whats almost not even touching her. "its a torturous tease i know" "and torture is something i hope you enjoy, its going to be a big part of your day"! i get on the bed and straddle her body. "you know, all i want is whats due me". i softly stroke up and down her arms. her body twists and tries to pull from my touch. "dont you think that the police should be warning the public of this in more deatil"? "aaaaarrrrgggggggggggg aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh stooooop itttttt pleaseeeeee" "you said you would talk to me" starts to tickle the center hollows of both underarms at about a 5. "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" "OMG NOOOOO NNNNOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHAAAAA HHHHAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHHHAAAAA HHHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YESSSSS THEY SHHHOOUUHHHLLLLLLD" i leave her underarms and start a 2 tickle on her ribs. "will you tell them"? "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle" "YESSSS YEEEHEEEESSS I PROMISEEEEE HHAHHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....PLEASE STOOOOP PLEASE STIOOOOOOP" "will you tell them that i did this?" i go at her sides at about a 6. again the sweet mixture of pleas and laughs. the way she holds on to the "N" and then releases it. "NNNOOOO NNNNNOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" i stop and give her a break as i go to the foot of the bed. i get on the bed and crawl to between her open legs and kneel down. lightly strokes up and down her thighs. "i so enjoy this you know.....seeing you helpless, volnerable, no control....fear of loss of control can really take its toll on the mind". i start to stroke up and down her inner thighs. her movements do nothing to escape my touches. "aaaarrrggggggggg aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stoooooooop thaaaaaaaaaat" "now its time to really play" "time to explore.....a mission....yes, a seek, search and tickle mission" " oh nooo pleeaaseee, i beg youuuuuu" "in just a few moments.....i'm going to see how ticklish your knees are" " oh pleeaaseeee noooo....not there pleeaassee" "its not far away" still stroking softly on her inner thighs. her twists and turns never stop. i reach to just above her knees and hold a firm squeeze. "in fact....its about to happen" "OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i wait......."will you tell them about this"? the words she wants to say are instantly taken over by screams of laughter as i start to massage above her knees at about a 3. i smile as i wait to hear the music. "NNOOOOO NNNNNNNOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG OMGH NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "will you tell them about this"? i take her to a new level. a level 7 as her head jerks back...her mouth opens wide....and one long......"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" i let this string on for about 10 seconds. i could see that her body was being overwhelmed. i decided to taunt her more. "you know where i first saw you"? i start to give her inner and upper thighs 2 second tickles as i move all around. "AH OOHHHHHH AAHHHH NOOOOOOO STOOOOP" "the first time i ever saw you was at the mall in town". "you were sitting in a chair" "AH STOP NOOOOOO EEEEEEE HEYYY" "it was a day you were pampering yourself...remember"? "O AAARRRGHGGGG NOOO I DOOONT HAAAAAA" "someone was doing something to you and you were gripping the chair....and laughing" i start to stroke your legs down to your ankles. "OMG OMG OMG NOOOOO...OH PLEASE NOT THAT PLEASEEEEEE" i go to my case and get out a larger velcro cuff. i uncuff her ankles and bring them together. then i wrap the larger velcro cuff around both ankles nice and snug. i get beck on the bed and straddle her. placing my hands at her rib, "make fists for me now". as she's trying to process my request i decide to intice her thinking a bit. i attack her ribs at about a 5. "make fists with both hands.......tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" instantly she clutches both hands into fists as she howls with laughter. i stop tickling her. "you need to be a little quicker if youre going to get through this with your sanity!" 'oh please stop this...i cant take anymore!" "oh, dont go giving up on me now my little tickle messenger, theres so much more news to tell the world!" i slip small leather pouches over her closed fists. they tie shut with little draw strings around her wrists. i uncuff her wrists and bring them together and recuff them in veclro cuffs. "there, now you wont be able to peel off the cuffs." i roll her on her belly....her toes barely hanging over the edge of the bed. i walk to the foot of the bed and place a pillow over the backs of her legs. as i sit on the pillow i watch the tops of her feet get pressed into the bed. i use a piece of tape to hold her big toes together. "omg.....not like this please...not my feet!" "you know, i watched you get many pedicures but not once did i ever see anyone clean between your toes" i feel her legs tense up under me. "oh nooooo, what are you going to do?" i reach around my neck and remove my gold rope chain. its 18" long and is diamond cut. placing it between her big and second toe i let almost all the chain fall below her toes. then i start to slowley pull the chain up twisting it as i go. the response wasnt quite what i was used to but it had its effects. OMG OMG OMG NO NOOO NNOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOHHOOPP THAT HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA" itook my time repeating this process through all of her toes. "you have a story to tell dont you....tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" " YEESSSS IIII DOOOOHHOOOOOOO....I WILL I WILL HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I PROMISE YOOIUUUUUU HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH JUST PLEASE STOP THIIIHHIIIISSSSSS!" " i dont think you want me to stop just yet.....tickling sides and ribs and hips and underarms are so much more fun when your tied like this"! "is that what you want me to do....stop tickling your feet and wildly attack your helpless upper body?" i start to scratch at her soles. scribbling my nails from side to side as i run up and down both soles. "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" " NOOOO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHH NOT LIKE THIIIIHHHHISSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA I'LL DIIEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" now i decide to really play with her head. i can tell that her feet arent as ticklish as her upper body. i decide to give her a choice. "oh tickle toy.....tickle slave can you hear me?" "YEEHHESSSSS HAHAHAHAHH WHATTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAAAAHHAAAATT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH." "you now when i say something i mean it.....so you better think real quick for your own sanity." "from now on if you dont answer me right away you will be severly punished" "OHHH STOP THIIIHHHIIISSSS PLEEAASSEEE HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH I CANT TAKE ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA." i work on the undersides of her toes. "tell me right now....feet or upper body......dont hesitate!" i see i have her in my control from her quick response. "OMG HAHAHAHAH MY FEEEHHEEETTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHHA." " i dont think you said that with enough feeling tickle slave." " you better beg me to tickle your feet." what a beautiful thing when you have a sweet ticklee under your control. she would do anything i said. i laughed to myself when i thought i bet i could even get her to bark. " OMG OMG OMG OK OK OKKKKKKKKK PLEASE TICKLEW MY FEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she adds so much to it too, i'm really thinking ahead already to her upper body......lol....i could tell she was too. "PLEEAASSEEE TICKLE MY FEEEHEEETTT DONT STOP HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA MY FEEEEETTT TICKLE MY FEEEHHEEEET" knowing she wasnt going through too much torture i let it go on for a good 5 minutes. tickling her feet in spots until they seemed to dry up and moving on. when i stoped tickling her feet and started to get up i was so taken by her reactions. it was so sweet. i just new i was in for some real fun. although her laughter slowed down it didnt stop. she was actually starting to laugh already as she realised her fate to come. as i climbed on the bed and started to staddle her, her sweet no's started to chime in with her giggles. "NO NOOOO hahahahah NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO hahahahahahhaha" " ok tickle toy, here comes the grand finally hahahahahah....this is where you'll start to see fireworks...hhahahaha hahahahahah." as her giggles and no's fill the air i slide a pillow under her arms and head. her underarms at my disposal. i reach to her helpless underarms and start off with a 2. "here it comes tickle slave...get ready for the kill!" "HAHAHAHAHAH NOT THEREEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NNNOOOO NNNNNNOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT PLEASE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" i bring my tickling fingers to a new high. i just have to see whats inside here. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE." OOOOHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAH STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK OK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO NNNNNOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" i let the intense tickling go on for 2 minutes straight. her body so out of control. watching her twist and squirm under my fingers was lovely to watch. it was like i was holding a remote that controlled her body spasms. i stoped to let her breath as i raised her tank top to her shoulders. i softly started to tickle tease all over her back. i watched my little tickle toy arch her back as i softly stroked up and down the sides of her spine. she let out squeels and whimpers like i've never heard. "youre going to tell them about this arent you?" her response was immediate. she knew better than to wait. "YESSS AAAARRRGGGGGGGG I PPPPPPPPPROMISE ARGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "will you tell them about your hips?" "YEEEEE......WHAT....WAIT NNOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i sccot down and sit at the bottom of her butt and tops of her thighs. i reach into her hips with my fingertips. starting out with a 2 i gradually increase my tickling. i'm imagining the agony of not being able to move at all and being tickle tortured. too bad for her i was enjoying it. inside of a minute i had her up to a 4. "STOOOOOP THIIIIHHHIISSSS PLLLEEEAAASSEEEEE HAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHAHHA H AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORREEEE NOOOOO MOORREEEE AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH." trying to keep my tickling fingers moving all around her hips i bring her to a 6. "NNOOOOO NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHHA OK OK OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH JUST STOOOOHHHOOOPPP PPLEEEAASSEEE HAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH." "next is your ribs" i moved the tickling up to an 8. i couldnt tell if it was the tickling or what i had just said that got the response that came next. she took her screaming, begging and bucking to a whole new level. "HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG OMG OMG NO NNNNOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH." i stop tickling her hips and her body falls limp to the bed. as i begin to slide up her body her senses come back to her. "OK OK OK....OMG OMG OMG PLEASE LISTEN TO ME." i can clearly see that she's in a true state of panic. "i've been listening to you the whole time tickle slave." "IF YOU HAVE ANY HUMAN DECENCY YOU WONT TICKLE MY RIBS." it was at that moment i think she realised that she just commited a double whammy. she moved herself right into checkmate. not only did she reveal her worst tickle spot to me, in trying to make her point she insulted me. "WAIT.....I'M SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT REALLY.....PLEASE SPARE ME!!" spare me? i felt as if i was in mid-evil times and tickling in the dungeon.......kind of excited me. "that wasnt very nice tickle toy." "I KNOW...I KNOW...AND I'M SORRY...REALLY, I'M SORRY!!!!" i dont know...that really hurt my feelings." "I KNOW....I KNOW AND IT WOULD HAVE HURT MINE TOO." now she's patronizing me but i play along. "you know what would make me feel a whole lot better?" "WHAT...TELL ME WHAAAAT!!!. "if you told me that youre my tickle toy. i was so taken by her imediate respnse. it showed me just how ticklish her ribs are. "OH YES, I AM, I REALLY AM YOUIR TICKLE TOY!!" "and my tickle slave?" "YES....OF COURSE.....AND YOUR TICKLE SLAVE TOO!!" "good, now i feel a whole lot better about this!" i grip the sides of her ribs and hold my hands in place. giving her time to react. i think her mind went into sensual overload. she couldnt move or speak. she just froze for those few seconds. mixed up words that couldnt come together started to fall out of her mouth. "BU I IF PLE YOU CA PLE NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" i couldnt stand the wait. i pressed the heels of my hands to her back and started to wiggle my fingers into her sides starting at a 3. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!!!" she exploded with screams and laughters at just a 3. this was going to be soooo much fun. "laugh if you want more tickle toy!!!!" she freaked when she heard those words. i think some of her laughter was actually thinking that was funny. as she screamed more i increased the tickling to a 5. "OMG OMG NO NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH NOT THEEEEEHHHERRRRRR PAAAALLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE NOT THEEEEHHHEEEERRRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!" how could i stop this? the more she laughed the more i tickled. "laugh if you want more!!!" i had to take her all the way. even for just a few brief moments i had to see what she had. "i'm sorry to do this now....but as a reminder of what you need to tell........i did it. i went wild on her ribs. i took her to the 10. there wasnt a muscle in her body that wasnt fighting for freedom. i looked up and down her whole body and was amazed that she was just shaking and vibrating. i didnt see her lasting anymore than a minute. OMGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHH NNOOOO NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHA TOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAH NO NO NO NOT THEREEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHH AHHAHAHAHHAHHA MERCYYYYYYYYYYYY STOOOHHHOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PLLLEEAAASSEEEEE IIII'MM BBEEGGGGINGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP IT OK OK OK OK I WILL TELL THE WOOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" i stop tickling her. she was nothing to unstrap and carry to my car. leaving her blindfold on she falls limp in the seat. i drive her to the police station and stop in front. "if you look at me, i'll be back." "you have 10 seconds to get out of my car or it starts all over again......go tell your story....................

woooo hoooo

I am in NH come get me come get me LMAO :p That is an awesome story thank you for posting it. :p

well silly me should have read this story first...ah he is a tickle intruder..now i get it...enjoyed this story as well...

Thank you for the compliment Classy. New Hampshire? Hmmmmmm.....Lake Winnepisaukee? What about Bob? I just might "baby step" my way over there. lol. Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back