• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiet Times, Springtime Return, Opening Day Dreams, And, Tranquility

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their latest championship. Mitch, Naomi, and the rest of the team arrived at rapid contract settlements with the ballclub, for nice raises, as Alan was in a good mood, after the most recent title.
That winter, in addition to the usual holiday family vacation on a far Carribean Island, Naomi took movie work. All seemed just serene in Good Guy land.
After a decent spring, the Paradise Islanders opened their new season on a sunny, windy, beautiful, 76 degree, early April day, in Paradise, against the Mets. After the championship flag was hoisted to the flagpole, Kate Hudson took the mound. She pitched a great game, allowing but three hits, and striking out five, while shutting out the Mets for six innings, and combining with Naomi, Bynes, and Duff, on a 2-0 win. The season was off to a flying start. Things continued rosy the next day, as Gil Bellows took to the hill. He allowed but one run in six innings. The game was 1-0 Good Guys, in the eighth, when Bynes gave up a homer, to tie the score. The game went to the tenth, where a single won it for Paradise, 2-1. In the season's third game, on Wednesday afternoon, Charlize Theron was hit hard. The Good Guys trailed 4-1, before rallying to tie the game in the seventh. In the eighth, Naomi served up a long ball, which was the deciding blow, in a 5-4 Good Guy loss. Nonetheless, two out of three wasnt bad, and the season was beginning well.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, no real issues arose. Mitch and Naomi had been getting along of late, and the season had began on a high note. Things were more or less just maintainence, at that point.
Atlanta came to town on Friday, for the first 7:35pm night game of the season, after the team had played all day games, against the Mets, in the first series of the year. Neve Campbell had the ball. She got hit around a bit, allowing three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the seventh, before scoring three times in the seventh, and once in the eighth, to take a three run lead, that Hilary Duff protected in the ninth, as Paradise won, 6-3. The next night, Rachel Leigh Cook had the start. She pitched a decent game, leaving with a lead in the seventh. In the eighth, with a two run lead, Bynes and Naomi imploded again, and by the ninth, Atlanta had a four run lead. The Good Guys ended up succumbing, by a 9-6 score, and the bullpen was becoming a bit of a concern. Kate Hudson took her turn on a sunny, perfect, 81 degree, Paradise day, on Sunday, in front of a sellout. Opposing Atlanta ace John Smoltz, as expected, pitching dominated. Kate surrendered a solo blast to the Braves Andruw Jones, while Smoltz gave up a two run tater to Mitch. The game was 2-1 Good Guys, into the eighth, when an error allowed the Braves to tie the score, and took Smoltz off the hook. The Good Guys won the game in the bottom of the ninth, when Mitch went deep off the Braves bullpen, to give the Good Guys a 3-2 win.
Houston came to town on Monday night, in the homestand's last series, before the Good Guys would hit the road for the first time that year. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He had his problems, allowing four runs in six innings, as the Good Guys could not recover, losing 4-2. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. After a poor outing in her first outing, Charlize dominated, firing two hit ball over eight strong innings, and striking out nine Braves. In the ninth, with a 2-0 lead, Duff almost let the advantage get away. It became 2-1 Good Guys, when she finally secured the final out, for a 2-1 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a clear, bright, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's final game. Neve gave up three runs on nine hits in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the sixth, when the Good Guys got a run. The one run was all they did get, as the bullpen came through that day, with scoreless three inning relief from Naomi, Bynes and Duff, as the Good Guys secured a 4-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a very fine, first, six and three homestand. Things seemed quiet on all fronts, both on field, and off.
In the meantime, the team held it's first tickle party of the year, following the loss to Atlanta on Saturday night. The featured lee would be a petite brunette, who attended the same spa and salon that Naomi went to for her hair and nails. The beautiful married brunette was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the brunette's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! NO! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the lovely brunette on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! NO! Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the cute brunette on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she bucked, and howled:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the soles of the brunette's pretty feet. He attacked her feet with his fingers, feathers, electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soft, ticklish soles and toes. The brunette went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with hysterical laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEEHE! OMG NAOMI HOW DO YOU STAND THIS ALL THE TIME! THIS IS SO TICKLISH! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOO I GIVE UP NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the hysterical brunette was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York:" Good first homestand, now I lose you for the first time in six months. What am I to do?" Naomi lamented. "Take out your vibrator, and pretend it's me" Mitch quipped. "Har, har, funny guy, that would be difficult, seeing as I dont have a vibrator. You, and your big penis, are my vibrator, hero homerun hitter" Naomi said. Naomi kissed him goodbye, and Mitch headed into the terminal.
So, it had been a tranquil homestand of good relations, good weather, and fine baseball. Now came the Good Guys first road trip of the season. How would they fare on that sojourn? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well alright, some Good Guy ball back in action and pretty good action too. Nice way to start off the season with a winning record like that. And things with the star couple are also going well. It's always nice to see the Good Guys at their best. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise, is, as always, appreciated, my friend. Yes, the team did get off to a very fine start. Hopefully it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Mitch

Thank you, syella, your praise is appreciated.

Mitch

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back