• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Contest Tickling in NYC

ravenwing1

Hi. The opportunity exists to have some actual movie stars tied and tickled past exhaustion in NYC. $$ is the issue. If we can get enough guys together here we can pay a couple of very popular 'singers' money to be teased and tickled - how much would the public pay for that... It would be better than the 'hired 2nd rate help' shown in most vids today by people trying to hide their real ID ... lame..... If anyone is interested in contributing a few dollars, please post...

That sounds Like a mighty good idea! but what singer would agree to that? do you know of any. If you do then I'm in!

What movie stars would do that?
What 'singers' would do that?
And how much would they want for it?
Do you have anyone in mind?

No offense, man....

but as a former new Yorker it sounds a like fairly common scam to me.

In case anyone is intrested,i have some ocean front property for sale right outside Phoenix Arizona.Call BR-549 for details.Ask for Junior.

B.S. or not, Thats one hell of an idea!! Something to fantasize about anyway. And hey, if circumstances ever allowed one day for something like this to happen, wouldn't it be great?!
Maybe to push the idea of tickling as a fetish/activity we should come out en masse and announce our presence to mainstream society, Let 'em know we exist and it's not that obscure of a desire. How many members are we up to already? not to count those lovers of tickling who have never heard of this site or don't have access to computers? Throughout the ages, before we had technology, communication, if there are this many of us now, how many tickle-friendly people existed back then?? If they told someone about it at any point, the secret still died with those individuals that knew. I seriously doubt it was ever written down in most cases

what about some of those female American Idol vote outs. They will do anything for publicity !

I actually think it could work

For charity maybe. If you made it seem like fun and frolic and not creepy sexual. Have the starlet get 5 minutes of tickling, each minute they can hold out without pushing a button signaling to stop would be more money for the charity...the crowd would be cheering them on and egging them on to hold out...and its only 5 minutes after all, so what's the big deal right?

Crazy?

Maybe, but it would draw attention....

ravenwing1 said:
Hi. The opportunity exists to have some actual movie stars tied and tickled past exhaustion in NYC. $$ is the issue. If we can get enough guys together here we can pay a couple of very popular 'singers' money to be teased and tickled - how much would the public pay for that... It would be better than the 'hired 2nd rate help' shown in most vids today by people trying to hide their real ID ... lame..... If anyone is interested in contributing a few dollars, please post...
How about Suzanne Somers and Richard Simmons?

what about people that've been quoted as saying they like to be tickled? (i.e. Jessica Alba, Nicole Kidman, Drew Barrymore....) Once again Yaqi comes to mind as the tickler....

Again..

I am repeating myself ..

TIB / Rus . Mike / Batman, whateve u wanna call him, never seems to lat other guys get involved. I was told by a female partner of his that without the Magic Wand, he's not much...

Not the topic .. In any case, I have two celebrities already... who is in?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back