• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initial Travels, Impulsive Mistake, Eruption, And, Paying The Price

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began by losing two of three in New York, before going to Atlanta and winning two of three, and then moving on to Houston, and losing two of three there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, an incident happened, which served to plunge the long honeymoon period, that he and Naomi were experiencing, into nothing but a memory. First, one night, during the trip, while both Mitch and Naomi were in the tickle chatroom, one of the members who was not on the team, but who the couple knew from the chatroom, was making advances to Naomi. Mitch didn't like the advances one bit, but yet, Naomi opened a private chat window with Mitch, and told him not to involve himself with dealing with the situation, and that she would handle it. The next morning, when Naomi was offline, Mitch had a talk with the party who was making advances to his wife, and the individual told him that he was merely "kidding around", and didnt even know her". When Naomi found out about Mitch's private chat with the individual, she went ballistic, telling him that he had "not listened to her". Additionally, the long honeymoon period between the couple had made Mitch's mind run, that perhaps things were better than they actually were, and he fired off an e-mail to Naomi, saying that while he didnt feel comfortable asking her in person, he was wondering, if, since things had been going "so well", whether she would consider giving him oral sex. That night, after the Good Guys game in Atlanta was completed, Mitch was surfing on his laptop from his hotel room, when Naomi instant messaged him, and went absolutely ballistic:" Do you ever fucking listen to me, Mitchell? I told you not to involve yourself in that situation, and you did. You know not to ask me for oral sex, and how I feel about that, and you did anyway. Now, when you return home from your road trip, you not only dont get oral sex, but you also dont get regular sex, tickling, foot smelling, ladder climbing, or anything to do with my feet. In fact, Mitchell Ross, you arrogant son of a bitch, all you get is the FUCKING GUEST ROOM, SO GOODNIGHT!" Naomi said, in a rage, and signed off. This time, Mitch had really blown it big time. Naomi was in a fury, and he knew he was probably headed home to what would be not a good homestand.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, he found Naomi in a mood of rage:"Guest room, until further notice, you dirty, filthy, arrogant, prick husband, who doesnt ever fucking listen to me! All you hear, Mitchell, is yourself. You never hear me. Not ever, seemingly, not fucking once, so now, due to your not listening, let's see how you like the guest room, and your right hand, because, you are not getting near me, or getting any from me, until further notice, got that?" Naomi seethed. Mitch sheepishly nodded, and went to the guest room. He knew that this was going to be a long, and bad week.
The next night, with Mitch and Naomi not talking to each other, the Good Guys opened a series at the ballpark against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch, not surprisingly, had slept little the night before, and was not sharp, striking out three times, and committing an error, which led to some boos. Kate gave up three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys could not recover, losing 3-2. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, shutting the Pirates out for eight innings, as runs were still hard to come by. The one run that the offense came up with that night, proved to be enough for the Paradise Islanders to bring home a 1-0 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night, and she pitched very well, combining with three relievers, on a 5-0 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, the couple showed up to counesling, with them still not talking to each other. Naomi told the couneslor of Mitch's actions:" He doesnt listen to me. I tell him something, and he doesnt listen. I told you not to talk to that guy, right, and that I would handle it, and what do you do? You know my position on oral sex, and you ask for it anyway. It's like you are begging for bad things to happen. From now on, for the rest of this homestand, I want you to talk to me about just regular issues, and no Mitch and Naomi. That is the only way that you may even stand a chance of getting yourself out of this, Mitchell, because you are in it, really, really deep. Oh, and in case you're thinking that I'm going to soften up, and let you into bed with me for the last night or two, think again. No sex, all homestand, and no physical contact. Maybe, if I freeze you out, you will FINALLY FUCKING LEARN TO LISTEN TO ME!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a shout.
Although Mitch only had himself to blame for the problem, Naomi's position depressed him. When the Good Guys played the Cubs the next night, Mitch struck out four times. The rest of the team, however, came up with two runs, and, it was enough for Neve Campbell, who shut out Chicago for eight innings, en route to a 2-0 Good Guy win. Rachel Leigh Cook took it on the chin on Saturday night, losing 7-1. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, 84 degree day, in front of a sellout. Usually, the crowd was used to wonderful performances when Kate was the starter. That day, however, she did not have her good stuff, as she got hammered for eight runs, in less than three innings, and left the mound in the third, to a chorus of boos. The team got their asses kicked that day, succumbing by an 11-3 score.
After two ass kickings in a row, and a three and three homestand thus far, manager Lee Sniderman called a team meeting on Monday, before the game, and tried to get his team to relax. He told them that, if nothing else, he wanted to win two of three, in the upcoming Cardinals series, to take to the road on a positive note, especially after Kate's two losses that week, and the back to back butt whippings, that the Good Guys had received on Saturday and Sunday. The manager's message seemed to sink through on Monday,. as Gil Bellows fired eight strong innings that night, allowing only one run, in what would be a 3-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron pitched seven great innings on Tuesday night, but could not come away victorious. After Charlize shut out the Cards for seven innings, the bullpen imploded in the eighth, and before the end of the inning, the Cardinals had four runs, a lead, and were on their way to a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, 85 degree Wednesday, in front of a sellout, as the team attempted to salvage a winning homestand. At first, things did not look good, as the Cardinals jumped on her for three runs. The game remained 3-0 Cards until the sixth, when the Good Guys tied the score. After the Cards went ahead again, the Good Guys finally found themselves in the eighth, and scored four times, to take a 7-4 lead, in a game they would win by that score, to complete a rather lethargic looking, yet winning, five and four homestand. The team was actually lucky to escape with that record, after Kate had been blasted in two starts in a row as she had. As the team packed their bags to head for Pittsburgh, they were feeling anything but good.
That Saturday, there was no group team tickle party. Instead, the guys went off to a seperate room in the fetish club, to watch a strip show, as the girls retired to another room, to have an F/F tickle party. Through the window to the other room, Mitch could see that Naomi was being unmercifully tickled by Kate Hudson, Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and Neve Campbell, and that she was having quite a good time without him. Her shrieks filled the room, as each female pitcher attacked a different body part, with Hudson, Bynes, and Duff, giving her a triple team tickle attack on her feet and toes, as a finale, as the Australian beauty shrieked, and privately felt that maybe it was a worse, and more severe, tickle attack, than she had ever experienced from Mitch, or any man:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! HOW DARE YOU BITCHES TRIPLE TEAM TICKLE ME! I KNOW HOW TICKLISH ALL OF YOU ARE, AND IAM GOING TO GET EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHE! Naomi swore, through furious giggles. As Mitch heard and saw the savage tickle attack on his wife, and knew his current situation with her, he felt little else but despair.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to leave for Pittsburgh with the team, and called a cab. "We had a really bad homestand this time, American, our worst one in a while. Next time, try listening to me, and maybe you wont get the guest room for a week. Go off, play well, and let's try to have a better one next time" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his suitcase, and exited the apartment.
So, it had been a very troublesome homestand of volcanic relations, and subpar play. Now, came another ten day road trip. Was Mitch and Naomi's problem a bump in a road, or a beginning of a more long term issue? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
You know, Naomi did tell Mitch to stay out of it, but I'm not sure I could if my lady was being disrespected. But, I'm also not involved with Naomi, something that I think is probably a good thing. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, while Naomi did tell Mitch to stay out of it, he decided to involve himself, to defend his woman. A move, unfortunately, that might serve to cost him, a lot. As for not being involved with Naomi: Mitch has an incredible amount of patience, often, probably, to his detriment.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, in the next day or so.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back