• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ISABELLE'S HIDDEN KEY PART 1 m/f

sexytickletoes

“ISABELLE’S HIDDEN KEY”

Isabelle looked around for some means of escape. How did she get into this predicament? All she ever really intended to do from the start was capture some of the power that Nathan obviously had. Nathan! Even the thought of his name sent shivers down her spine. What was it about the man that compelled her so?
The last few weeks unfolded in Isabelle’s brain, playing over and over again. The dreadful day that she discovered who he really was and what his intentions were. She had met him quite by accident (or so it seemed at the time). Rushing into a crowded store to escape a summer downpour, she burst through the door, soaking wet, with her hair all in her eyes.
There he stood. Tall and handsome, with just a hint of a smile on his face. He raised his left eyebrow as he looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on the swell of her breasts that were obviously seen through the wet material of her blouse.
“Hello,” he extended his hand. His fingers curled around her soft elbow and the ticklish sensation made her nervous. “I’m Nathan. You look like you might need some assistance. Let me help you get dried off.”
He turned and as if by magic, the people in the store all came hurrying to her aid. When she was dry, Nathan leaned his face into hers and said. “I will take you home.”
Ordinarily a very independent woman, Isabella surprisingly found herself getting into his BMW and before she even had a second thought, he was speeding down the interstate.
After that initial meeting, it seemed that he was in her life and indeed she couldn’t remember what her life was like before she met him.
The day she found out that he was not completely human began like any other. She had gone to her office, caught up on some e-mails and return phone calls. In the middle of one of the calls Nathan popped his head in the door.
“Let’s get out of here. Go for a drive.” He was wearing that killer smile again. Green cat eyes glimmering.
The BMW tore the street up, Nathan’s strong hands changed gears effortlessly. Was there anything the man wasn’t good at?
He took her to a secluded out of the way spot just outside of town. They had been there before, but today everything looked and felt different somehow.
Nathan leaned in and kissed her lightly on the neck. Shivers of delight ran through her body. Her legs felt weak, drained. At the time, she thought it was odd, but when his fingers traced small circles around her collarbone, she couldn’t think straight.
“I need you to tell me something.” His breath made her hair fan out. She looked into his eyes and for a moment it felt like she was spinning. “Tell me where the key is hidden!”
Key? He knew about the key? How could he possibly know? She had told no one.
“What? What are you talking about?” her tone of voice didn’t even convince herself.
He smirked. Then, he laughed. It was a mirthless half laugh at best.
“Isabelle, you and I both know that you have the hidden key. Now, you will either give it to me willingly, or I will have to do many things to you to convince you to give it to me.”
“Wh –what things”? She asked, her voice trembling.
He reached up and entangled his hand in her long, blonde hair. Slowly turning her head until his lips touched her ear, he whispered very softly, “My powers are generated through my kisses and your laughter.”

This is my first story post. So, go easy on me. I know there are alot of better writers here than I am. But I am willing to learn---Sexytickletoes

Hey, I am looking for a male writing partner. I'd like to together come up with an idea. Maybe I could write Part 1 and he could write Part 2. A story with the male and female perspective. Any ideas? Love to hear any and all. Thanks

Mitchell said:
Very nice story.

Mitch
Thanks. I am working on Part 2 now. I can't wait to see what Nathan does to get Isabelle to laugh so that he can get more power to ultimately get the key from her. Hmmm I wonder what the key is? We shall see.

sexytickletoes said:
Hey, I am looking for a male writing partner. I'd like to together come up with an idea. Maybe I could write Part 1 and he could write Part 2. A story with the male and female perspective. Any ideas? Love to hear any and all. Thanks

pm me.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back