• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stan & Lisa's forst time (F/M, intense, adult)

boozer1337

Stan & Lisa's first time (F/M, intense, adult)

This story contains intense F/M tickling and orgasm denial, if this bothers you, please don't read it.

This story is about Stan and Lisa from the Cheerleader Attack series. If you haven't read those yet, you can here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

It was almost a year since the incident in the changing room, and Stan and Lisa had never been happier. They fitted together perfectly. When one had a problem or was upset, the other always had a perfect solution to it. They shared a lot of the same tastes in movies, music, places to go, even their ideas of the perfect romantic evening were almost exactly the same. They were both extremely good listeners and talkers, and regularly stayed up all night, just talking to eachother. Stan utterly loved hearing her beautiful voice and trying to help her as much as he could with anything that was bothering her, and just talking about life in general with her. Lisa loved having someone to talk to who she knew would never judge her, and like Stan, she loved hearing his voice, and about his life in general. Of course, there was very little they didn't know about eachother, they were hardly ever seen apart. They rarely, if ever, argued about anything, and the few times they did, they had always made up within minutes.Everyone else at the college was very jealous of them. Remarks like "It's not going to last" and "That relationship is phoney, it's all going to come down on them soon" were common, but Stan and Lisa just ignored such remarks, they both knew that they literally would be together for life.

There was also, of course, their sex lives, and in the same way, they fitted together perfectly. Stan loved to be tickled, teased, and dominated, and Lisa loved to tickle, tease, and dominate. As a rule, they always ended their games with a deep, passionate kiss, just to remind themselves what their relationship was really about. They had tried switching roles once, and Stan had tickled her until she was writhing and screaming, but the next night, Lisa had taken a torturous revenge on him, tickling him for hours, and denying him release. After this, they both decided it was better to just keep things the way they were. Besides the revenge, the role reversal just hadn't felt right. Stan had hated seeing his princess in such agony and had barely managed to keep up the tickling, wishing the whole time that it was her dominating, and him begging and writhing. Lisa had felt the same way, she had longed to be the one making him squirm, and had utterly hated the tickling. Half way through, they had both cracked, and after making out for several minutes, they had switched back. Lisa had made him pay for the first half and had really made him pay the next night. As they were going to sleep, Lisa had purred softly to him, "You'll pay tomorrow,won't you? I'll tickle you for hours, you won't even know your own name when I'm finished with you, mwahahahaha". Stan delighted in anticipating her revenge for most of the next day, and it had been worth the wait. She had tickled him senseless, almost to the point of passing out, while speaking in a purring, sexy voice about what she was about to do next. "I'm about to go for your ribcage" she would tease, or "Your sides are about to get it, how are you going to survive that?" She had then kept him on the brink of orgasm for 45 minutes, and when he finally came at the end of it, they had kissed with such passion it was almost better than the orgasm. They had spent the rest of the night talking, and gazing into eachother's eyes.

On the night they had both lost their virginity, they had gone out to a delicious restaurant, followed by a Green Day concert which they had both been looking forward to for weeks. in the taxi on the way home, they had made out for the whole journey, to the point where the driver had to call them 3 times to let them know that they had arrived. Stan had wedding carried her in the door, and they made straight for the bedroom, kissing and making out the whole way. He had put her down on the bed and jumped in himself. She had kicked off her high heels, and he had kissed and licked her feet while helping her take off her beautiful dress. Next the bra, and he had sucked on her gorgeous breasts causing her to moan with pleasure. Her panties next, which she had made him sniff and lick. Then it was his turn, and she began to remove his clothes, first his shirt. She had tickled his sides teasingly as she took it off, then came his trousers, with her giving him a quick scratch on the sole, causing him to giggle uncontrollably. Finally, his boxers, and she had tickled his balls as she removed them. He had howled with laughter, and begged "please, princess..." "What's this?" She had replied, "begging already? We haven't even started yet!" And with that, she began to tickle all over his sides and navel. "Nohahahastopithahahahanooooohahahahpleeeeeease" he had shrieked in one breath. His arms being free, he had been unable to stop himself reaching out to try and block her. Each time, she had put his hands on her breasts, so that when he clenched his fingers involuntarily, she got a jolt of pleasure. Finally, she decided it was time to put a stop to his free movement. She stood up on the bed, walked around, and sat down on his face. His nose was sandwiched between her cheeks, and his mouth was directly underneath her pussy, with just enough room for him to breathe and speak. "How do you like that, baby?" she asked. "It feels wonderful, princess" he replied. She now pushed her legs backwards, forcing his arms to go above his head. She expertly trapped both of his arms between her legs and his head. "Can't move?" she teased. "Oh, that's too bad then, I guess you'll just have to put up with me torturing you, won't you? She giggled and started tickling his underarms, chest, and nipples. He reflexively tried to move his arms, but he couldn't. All he could to was massage and caress her feet which held down his hands, while roraring laughing and begging for mercy. she smiled with pleasure as he worshipped her, and redoubled her merciless tickling. she started pinching his nipples, which made him buck violently each time, "Ooooh, have we found a sensitive spot?" she asked innocently and kept pinching him. He howled helplessly and renewed his begging, "oh please, beautiful princess, have some mercy on me, PLEASE..." She giggled and said "But I'm having sooooo much fun, and - you are too, by the looks of things!" His erection had been raging ever since she had started. "How can I stop, when you're clearly enjoying this? That would just be MEAN!" she cackled. She tickled his navel, poking and scratching it, she tickled his sides, digging in to them, she tickled his underarms,scraping and wriggling her fingers. He was barely aware of anything except her touch, and her sweet voice teasing him the whole time.

"Tickle tickle tickle" she laughed. "Aww, it must be AWFUL to be trapped under me, not able to do anything but laugh and beg for mercy - and you KNOW I won't give it to you, don't you? You're just stuck here, and your poor, helpless body is MINE!!!" With that, she plunged again into his sides, digging in like never before, causing him to emit high pitched shrieks. "Mwahahahaha" she cackled heartlessly and continued her torture.

Finally, she decided it was time to give his cock some attention. She leaned forward, briefly releasing his face from its prison between her legs. "My my" she cooed, "You really ARE enjoying yourself!" She slowly dragged a nail down the length of his shaft. "Does that feel good, baby?" she asked. "mmmmmm" he moaned, as she dragged two nails down, then three, then four, until her whole hand was engulfing his erection. her other hand tickled his balls and thighs, keeping him laughing and straining the whole time. She began to pump, slowly at first, then faster and faster. "Oh - oooohhhhhh" stan moaned as her pumping brought him closer and closer to the edge. When he was literally another stroke away from the point of no return, she suddenly squeezed the base of his shaft and started tickling his navel with both hands, cackling madly. Stan was in shock, he didn't even know that it was possible for an orgasm to be prevented when it was that... close.... He moaned in frustration, and as he laughed his head off under her ticklings, she sat back down on his face and said in a low, scratchy purr "Can't have you coming so soon, can we? Nooo, not yet" she smirked wickedly as she tickled his stomach. He begged, and begged, but she cackled and teased him each time.

After several more minutes of this, Lisa stopped tickling him momentarily. He panted and gasped for breath. "Stan" she said slowly. "I'll let you come if you make ME come. The faster you make me come, the faster I'll give you release. The longer you take, the longer I'll tease and frustrate you." She giggled at the thought. Stan was too breathless to reply so he simply nodded his head. "Excellent" Lisa purred.
She lowered herself forcefully down so that her entire pussy was in his mouth. Once again, he found that he could barely breathe. She waited only for a fraction of a second, then started torturing his chest, nipples and underarms again. Stan wanted to roar laughing, but he couldn't, so he dedicated himself to licking as hard and fast as he could. He always loved pleasuring Lisa like this, he adored her scent and taste, and he relished the thought of the pleasure he was giving her. Faster and faster he licked, until he could hear her screaming in pleasure above him. she continued to mercilessly tickle him the whole time, and he just kept licking. Just when he was afraid he was going to suffocate, she pulled back. He gulped in air as he laughed and laughed, Lisa now tickling his armpits with renewed intensity. "That was wonderful, Stan" she said. "You're getting REALLY good at that." Giggling to herself, she moved down to his crotch. She dragged her legs with her, so that his arms were now pinned to his sides. She kissed his shaft and began to pump, tickling his navel with her other hand. As his orgasm began to build, she slowed her pace, and when he was right on the brink, she simply held still. "PLEASE" Stan begged frantically. He NEEDED to come now, more than anything. "Please, oh princess please, please" he said over and over again. She giggled and, ignoring him, abandoned her pumping. He screamed in frustration. She started kissing his shaft, taking it all in her mouth, and sucking.Stan couldn't beleive what he was feeling, he had never felt such pleasure before, as she sucked, tickled his balls with one hand, and his navel with the other. He knew that nothing could stop him now, as she sucked, sucked, and - nothing. Stan reeled in confusion as she clamped down on his helpless member. "Mwahahahahahaha" she cackled evilly. "NOOOOOOOO" Stan screamed, and he went berserk. "Shhh" Lisa instructed, and he began to calm down. "Princess, I'm going to go insane, you have to give me release, please, PLEASE, I don't think I can take this anymore" "You don't have to, baby. " she said softly. "I wanted to keep you from coming until now, for this. I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt in your life. They say there's a first time for everything, don't they" she said to him, beginning to smile "Well this is no exception." Comprehension dawned on Stan, and he gazed in wonder into Lisa's eyes. "You really are incredible, princess" he said.

Finally, neither of them could wait any longer. Lisa released Stan's arms and he threw them around her, pulling her towards him in a tight embrace. Lisa returned his embrace, scratching her nails all over his sides and back, then holding him so close, he could make out every fibre of her beautiful hair. They kissed, and kissed, both moaning, as Stan's cock finally entered her. "Oh yes" she cried, "Oh Stan, oh baby, yes, yeeees" As Stan got closer to the orgasm he had been denied so often, he moaned "Lisa, oh beautiful princess, I oooohhhhh yeeees, yeeeeeees, mmmmmmmmmm". As they got closer and closer to orgasm, they stared into eachother's eyes, each lost in the other's gaze. It felt utterly blissful. After what seemed like an eternity of heaven, they both came at the same time, a glorious, mutual orgasm, they both moaned louder and louder as waves of pleasure washed through them both, neither of them had ever felt anything like it before. They lay there in eachother's arms, silently, recovering from the experience they had just had. They kissed with more intensity than they ever had before. Neither of them could speak, they just lay there, smiling at eachother. Lisa looked into her baby's eyes, and Stan gazed back at his princess. They kissed, and kissed. They held on to eachother's hands, their fingers interlocking, whispering to eachother and kissing deeply until they both fell into blissful, dreamless sleep.

Last edited:
Excellent story! Just the way I like 'em. Thanks for sharing

Glad you all liked it! I was a bit worried that the transition from the original concept of this series to the romance mightn't work but I have a huge crush on a girl at the moment so I decided to try and get my romantic feelings out with the story (better than blurting out that I'm in love with her, no? >_>)

I've shot my creative bolt for now, I think, haven't really got any inspiration for a new story, and I've a lot going on IRL at the moment so it'll be a while. I'll eventually probably come back to Stan and Lisa, but I want to try some self contained stories first...

Well done!

Great job,Boozer! I`d say that the transition worked just fine! A lovely story about two lovers who enjoy tickling- tough to beat that formula! <<<<---- :bunny: :happyfloa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back