• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(1000 Post!) Tickle Street: "Emily, report to the prinicpal's office!

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
(1000 Post!) Tickle Street: "Emily, report to the Dean's Office!"

THis chapter stars, Emily!

Emily: Fiery red-head with dazzling green eyes. She loves getting in trouble and living on the edge. A bit of a mischief maker, and watch out for her super-ticklish toes!!:):)

Another week of dragged out college life, and Emily thirsted for some kind of trouble. She didn't exactly care what kind of trouble, she just needed something eventful in this boring college.

First period had just begun, and her math teacher, Mr. Davis droned on and on about the most boring things possible. Emily sat in her desk, barely able to keep herself from screaming or falling asleep, whichever came first. She wore tight tan khakis and brown open-toed sandals. She also doned a small cute green t-shirt, with white stripes across the chest. She brushed her hands through her long red hair, finally unable to contain herself and dropping her hand right on the desk.

"Emily?" Mr. Davis said, interrupting his lecture.

"What?" She asked groggily, slowly bringing her head up.

"Were you asleep?" Mr. Davis asked.

"Who cares," she replied, dropping her head again, she got some snickers in reply from the class who's attention was focused on her.

"That's it Emily, to the Dean's Office!" Mr. Davis shouted, finally losing his temper. He was an old man, and didn't like dealing with the trouble-making kids.

Emily got out of her chair calmly, looking to all as if she didn't care what-so-ever, and it was right, she didn't care. Only three weeks of college had passed, and she's been to the Dean's office six times, this time would make it lucky seven.

She walked out of the room, wandering down the deserted halls. She already knew by heart the way to the Dean's office. She giggled to herself at this thought.

"Wonder what punishment i get this time, slap on the wrist, or ANOTHER warning," Emily said to herself as she walked down the empty halls. Her footsteps echoed against the relatively clean floors, and finally she had reached it, the Dean's office.

Emily stepped in and took a seat opposite of a big wooden desk. On the other side of the desk, sat the Dean, Mrs. Wilmer.

A relatively young looking lady for her age, with a respectable shape. Those yoga lessons sure paid off. She had brown hair down up into a bun, and wore glasses which balanced on her nose. The glasses weren't the nerdy type, more the exotic type some girls wear just to look good.

Mrs. Wilmer turned her chair around, and looked upon Emily who had now relaxed in the comfortable chair.

"What are you doing in here, AGAIN Emily??" Mrs. Wilmer asked exhuastedly.

"I fell asleep in class." Emily replied cooly, twirling a lock of red-hair on her finger.

"This is your seventh visit to me already this year Emily, i want it to stop now!" Mrs. Wilmer exclaimed, scooting her chair closer to the desk.

"Hmmm....i dunno...i'll definitely think about it though." Emily grinned.

"Not this time! This time you're gonna have to learn a lesson!" Mrs. Wilmer said sternly, gazing deeply at Emily.

"Okay okay, what's my punishment?" Emily asked, wanting to end this quickly.

"Well nothing else has worked so far...but there is one more...technique...i'd like to try on you." Mrs. Wilmer pondered to herself.

"Sure take a shot at it, won't work though." Emily told her.

"We'll see." Mrs. Wilmer replied, smiling to herself.

"Come, take a seat in my chair," Mrs. Wilmer said in a sudden friendly tone, getting up and sitting Emily in her comfy revolving chair with armrests.

"Well gee thanks! I'm cured, i'll be good from now on!" Emily exclaimed sarcastically.

Mrs. Wilmer paid no attention though, as she scrummaged through her small closet of books and other school supplies for something important.

She then finally found it, a thick roll of masking tape.

"Put your arms on the armrests Emily," Mrs. Wilmer instructed, and Emily followed the orders. Just as she put her arms down, Mrs. Wilmer began wrapping the tape around her forearm and the armrest.

"What are you doing??" Emily asked surprised, but before she realized it, Mrs. Wilmer had firmly taped both forearms flatly to the armrests.

Emily tugged, but Mrs. Wilmer used a lot of tape, and she couldn't budge her arms a bit.

"What the hell?!" Emily asked again, getting angry.

"This is part of your punishment, and hopefully will transform you into a better student." Mrs. Wilmer exclaimed.

Mrs. Wilmer then pushed the revolving chair back a bit, and sat on Emily's lap.

Emily had a look of pure confusion on her face, as the Dean began to pull her shirt up, and flip it over her head, revealing her flawless skin, flat tummy, curvy sides, delicate ribcage, cute little bellybutton, and her well-sized breasts inside a white lacey bra.

"What are you doing?!?!" Emily screamed shrilly.

But Mrs. Wilmer didn't answer, and began to lightly spider her long, red painted nails up and down Emily's firm sides, lightly tickling.

A huge smile began to form on Emily's face, as she struggled to resist thr tickling and giggles which were forthcoming.

"Ss-stoopp!" Emily struggled to yell, as Mrs. Wilmer cotinued lightly fluttering her nails up and down her sides, from were her khaki's began, to her bra line, up and down sooooo softly.

"Mrrrss. W-wilmerr! Heeehehee!!" Emily giggled innocently, holding her head back and fighting the oncoming laughter.

"So i see your a bit ticklish Emily." Mrs. Wilmer said obviously.

"Y-yess!!" Emily struggled to form such a simple word as the giggles wanted to come out more than the words.

"That's perfect, because the punishment for visit number seven..." Mrs. Wilmer slowly brought her mouth to Emily's ear as she whispered the ending of her sentence, "is tickle torture!"

"Nooooo!!" Emily gasped, and was caught off guard as the ten long nails immdeiately dug furiously into her tender sides, poking and prodding, grabbing at the smooth, soft flesh.

"Heeeheheheheeehahahahaahahahaaee!!" Emily's sweet giggles mixed with hearty laughter as Emily's banged her head against the soft chair.

Mrs. Wilmer's fingers greedily explored the young sides, clawing softly up and down, up and down. A portrait of pure delight framed Mrs. Wilmer's face, for as long as she knew it, she loooooved tickling students' and used it as a punishment for the especially bad ones. And Emily was perfect, with such a beautiful body, and sooooo ticklish!!

Emily let out a high-pitched squeal and then drowned back into a flood of endless giggles and the fingers began to creep inward onto her flat tummy.

Mrs. Wilmer skittered her nails crazily in all mad angles on Emily's firm to the eye but soft to the touch tummy. As Emily's laughter got more frantic and out of control, Mrs. Wilmer got happier and more excited, she had never tickled anyone this ticklish before!!

She wiggled her fingers even deeper into her sensitive abs, squirming in all directions, and coming ever closer to her innie bellybutton.

Just as Emily's frenzy of laughter had reached a new high as her ticklish tummy was tortured, Mrs. Wilmer slipped a long index finger into her small bellybutton, and wiggled it back and forth immensely, causing Emily to buck crazily in the big chair, as she tugged at the tape furiously. Emily's head was spinning in a whirlwind of intense tickling. Her whole midsection felt like it was on fire, yet giggles and laughter still poured from her mouth. She tried to focus on something in her wandering mind, but with the sensations driving through her body, she just couldn't, all she could think about was the tickling.

Just when Emily thought she would explode, Mrs. Wilmer suddenly stopped, and Emily breathed deeply, sucking down as much air as she could to her desparate lungs.

Suddenly Mrs. Wilmer swung Emily's legs up on the desk, and flipped off her sandals, quickly, leaving her soft, well-pedicured feet bare.

Then Mrs. Wilmer quickly grabbed the thick masking tape again, and repeatedly wrapped it around her ankles to a little rung on the desk, planting her feet tottally immobile on the desk, except of course for her cute little wiggling toes.

Mrs. Wilmer's eyes grew wide at the sight of her beautiful feet, so soft and smooth.

"Your feet are beautiful Emily, and your toes are so cute!" She exclaimed.

Emily figured out where this was leading.

"No! Mrs. Wilmer, please don't tickle my feet!" Emily begged, almost sobbing.

"Sorry Emily, but you have to learn a lesson." Mrs. Wilmer then began lightly gliding the tips of her long nails up and down Emily's smooth soles, causing Emily to erupt into high-pitched laughter. Emily howled at the top of her lungs, laughing insanely, as she wriggled and squirmed in the revolving chair, as Mrs. Wilmer soon switched to scratching her soles with more pressure.

Emily's laughter only intensified, and Emily may have been able to handle this, if Mrs. Wilmer hadn't discovered her worst spot....her toes!

Mrs. Wilmer lightly fluttered her long nails teasingly along Emily's superly sensitive toes, then furiosuly scribbling between them.

"Hahahahhahaahahaaahahahahaahhahhahahhhhhhhhahaahaaaa!!!!!!" Emily burst out with a new level of insane laughter.

Mrs. Wilmer lowered her mouth, and did the unthinkable, she slowly and seductively sucked on each of Emily's hyper ticklish toes, causing Emily to laugh like she never had before.

After five more minutes of the toe tickling, Mrs. Wilmer decided Emily had had enough, and began to undo the tape.

"So, have you learned something today Emily?" Mrs. Wilmer asked as she had finished getting off the tape, and Emily was able to stand again.

"Yes. Never go into the Dean's Office again!" Emily laughed at her own joke, and before Mrs. Wilmer could grab ger for more tickle torture, Emily darted out of the office.

THE END

how'd u like it??

Last edited:
Congradulations on the 1000 posts.....thats alot of posting.

nice story....(i didnt read it at the time of my original post because for some reason it did'nt come up for me, but i see it now.):)

Last edited:
Ok, Tummy

This was cute and fun, as usual, but I have a very important question to ask you:

Have you been taking lessons from Dave again? Just exactly what is "scrummaging"? How do I know you've been talking to Dave again? Simple.

Dave is the only one I know that makes up random words, and then claims them as his own. I have a feeling you were probably looking to combine the two real words "scrounging" and "rummaging" into one Tummylike word (see, I can make up words too!).

Sigh.

At least you're not as lazy as most of your generation, those that can't be bothered to actually learn to spell or type, so hunt and peck up deep thoughts like "ho r u don, im fn"

;)

As a mmbr of thaaat genrashun I'm insulated by th impilcashun that wee cant spel or typ proprlee!

Congratulations on your 1000th post (man, I have to step up my posting!) and on another in a long line of fun tickling stories, Tummy. And don't worry about making up words. All the great ones did -- Shakespeare, Chuck Berry, Dave, etc.

Well

First of all, you got the spelling about right, but you're using entirely too many "unnecessary" letters. Your post should have read something like:

z a mmbr o tt gnratn im md tt u tnk we cnt spl r tipe

(If you can read that, YOU belong on MTV. Call them soon! They'll put you on the "Real World".

;)

? rt Tme ?

Whoa

Another Great One!! Congrats On 1000!! Keep Em Comin'!! :cool:

Congrats on Post 1000, Tummy. I have a weakness for rowdy redheads with ticklish feet, so Emily is my favorite. Reminds me of someone I once knew... well, that's another story.

A quibble, though: The Dean should have used duct tape - much better than masking tape for bondage, and many other uses too. Oh well, that's a guy thing, I shouldn't have expected you to agree.

Strelnikov

Congratulations on your story and your 1,000th post, Tummy! Being the only female member of the Red Feathers will have to include your initiation, of course...

...report to the Jedi's Office, please....:D

Initiation?

Q stands ready to help his Jedi friend, as needed...should he ever tire, or fall down from being hit unexpectedly on the back of the head in an accidental "my turn" mannner... Nice job Tummy! Welcome to the Red Feather Society! :cool: Q

1000 posts equals a true ticklephile! Mazal tov, Tummyticklish!

Another fine story! Congratulations on your 1000th post--I look forward to reading your next thousand.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back