• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pitts, The Lake, The Arch, Then.. Hell?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year, going four and five. They began by winning two of three in Pittsburgh, and then continued the road trip by dropping two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis, to complete a four win, five loss trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the West Coast.
During the road trip, the situation between Mitch and Naomi continued to deteriorate. If Mitch was in his hotel room, on the computer, Naomi would suddenly instant message him, and call him the worst names, including the F word, dozens of times. Mitch was in a difficult position, as he couldn't rightly place his own wife, whom he was still living with, and had three children with, on ignore. If he did that, he was sealing his fate, and Naomi could retaliate by changing the locks on the apartment, and the beginning of the end would be on. Naomi also entered the chatroom one night, while Mitch was there, and had a temper tantrum, using angry icon faces, ranting, and basically scowling around. Mitch had almost looked forward to the road trip, where he could be away from Naomi for ten days, but, her carrying on, caused him to have no solace, or break, from her.
When Mitch entered the apartment on Sunday evening, Naomi's greeting to him was: "Guest room, Fucker". Mitch made his way to the guest room, and shot back:" Fuck you, bitch. The guest room is fine with me. At least that way, I won't have to listen to your god damn ranting, and raving, all day, and night, and I can get some sleep!" Clearly, it was the beginning of what would be another volcanic homestand.
On Monday night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to play the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter, wanting to do well, after losing both of her starts on the last homestand. She came through with flying colors, pitching eight shutout innings, allowing only two hits. The Good Guys got only one offensive blow that night, an Ed Burns two run homer, but it proved to be enough, for a 2-0 Good Guy win, as Kate combined with Duff for a shutout. Gil Bellows had the ball on Tuesday night. He continued the good pitching work, with six strong innings, allowing three hits, and but one run. The Good Guys broke up a 1-1 tie in the seventh, with a three run inning, and came away with a 4-1 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in six innings. The Good Guys and Giants were tied, 4-4 in the seventh, when Naomi gave up a homer, in what would be a
6-5 loss.
Thursday was an off day. The couple did show up to counesling that day, but looked uninspired, and almost like they didnt care anymore. They were just going through the motions, and were in a very dangerous place in their relationship.
San Diego came to Paradise on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She gave a workhorse like effort, allowing two runs, in seven innings, and throwing a ton of pitches. The Good Guys had a 4-2 lead in the eighth, when the bullpen imploded, and the Padres scored five runs. Paradise could not rally, and fell, 7-4. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. The game was no contest, as the Padres had five runs after one inning, and thirteen overall, in a 13-3 loss, for their third straight defeat, which was highlighted by seemingly never ending heckling by the fans. The Good Guys were not playing well, and the fans were letting them hear about it. Kate Hudson got the call on a beautiful, 85 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate needed a good effort that day, to end the losing streak. She was very solid, allowing but one run, and three hits, and striking out nine, in six innings. The Good Guys led 5-1 in the ninth, and gave up a couple of runs with the bullpen, but survived, for a 5-3 win, that ended the three game slide.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, with the Good Guys wanting to win two of three, badly, to salvage a winning homestand. Gil Bellows did a good job on Monday, firing one run ball for seven innings. Unfortunately,. he left with a 3-1 lead, and in the eighth, Naomi, Bynes, and Duff had it blow up in their faces again, as the Dodgers scored five times, and the boobirds came out in force again, as the Good Guys were handed a 6-3 setback, which was their fourth loss in the last five games. Lee Sniderman, fed up with his bullpen, and his team in general, had a loud clubhouse meeting after the game:"What the fuck is the matter with you kids? Four losses in five games, at home? The bullpen pitching like it is! Disgraceful! I want us to win these next two games, fuckers, or some heads are going to roll, you all hear me!?" The manager shouted. It was almost like Mitch and Naomi's ongoing problems were making their way through the whole team, even though the couple didnt talk much about their difficulties, except for what people knew, from Naomi's chatroom temper tantrum the week before.
Back at the baseball situation, Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She allowed two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys got a run here, and a run there, piling up six, in a 6-2 victory. Neve Campbell was on the mound on a sunny, not uncomfortable, 86 degree Wednesday matinee, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs , and six hits, in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, when they put together a big rally, erupting for five runs. The bullpen came in, and gave up nothing, as the Good Guys finished off the Dodger series, with a 7-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. The team never liked to win anything less than six games on any homestand, and, even though they finished with a subpar record for the second homestand in a row, five and four wasnt bad, considering they had lost three in a row, and four of five games at one point, and the other fact that Mitch was in a deep slump, due to his situation with Naomi. As the team packed to head to California the next night, they were happy to be surviving, knowing it was a long season, and that they could, and would, pick things up.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. It was decided, that, due to the failures of the bullpen, the entire bullpen corps of Naomi, Bynes, Duff, and others, would be tied down, and tickled, as punishment, for the pen giving up too many runs lately. Shrieks of laughter erupted through the fetish club, as, although Mitch purposely stayed away from Naomi due to his situation with her, he gladly tickle attacked Bynes and Duff, and other teammates attacked Naomi, as all three girls shrieks filled the fetish club:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! In spite of the tickling, it was not a happy time for the couple at all, and, as Mitch packed to head for San Fransisco, on Thursday, things looked bleak.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch called a cab to take him to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. He and Naomi had barely spoken two words to each other in the ten days he had been home.: "Look, we arent getting along, I know that. I also know we have things to work on, but could you please refrain from your volcanic, and profane, instant messages while I'm on the road trip? Either let's not talk, or, if you have something to say to me, please be civil. I try not to spew profanities at you constantly." Mitch appealed. Naomi didnt answer, but nodded acknowledgement, and Mitch picked up his bag, and headed out the apartment door, to get the cab to the airport, and the flight to San Fransisco.
So, it had been another troublesome homestand of poor relations between Mitch and Naomi, and subpar play by the Good Guys on the field. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things improve, stay the same, or deteriorate further? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely don't understand Naomi and I don't think Mitch should be so accepting of it all the time. He really puts up with a lot of crap from her. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, he does put up with a lot of stuff from her. However, they say love is blind, so, that can be it.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back