• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST hotel issues

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
I won't be naming the hotel here for obvious reasons. But, as some of you have already heard or learned for yourselves, there've been some issues with the hotel at which we'd arranged for rooms for this year's NEST. Because they have yet to resolve things to our satisfaction, we are looking into the possibility of adding another option and giving folks the choice of which they prefer to use.

If you have received your information from us but have not yet booked a room, I would suggest waiting until you hear from us before doing so. Then you'll have all the current details and be able to make an informaed choice.

Updated information will be sent via e-mail to all who have registered and sent in their payment...including to those who've already made hotel reservations. It will explain everything you'll need to know and outline your options. We should have a notice to you hopefully within the week. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Ann

PS - Just a reminder for those who may respond to this thread. Please do not mention the hotel by name as this is confidential information available only to those who have registered and sent in their payment.

Good thing I read this, I was thinking about doing a reservation this week, but now I will hold off.
Ill be sending a PM also regarding another issue...but I dont get one too you Ann by Wednesday....if you can remember shoot me one.

Rob

I have a confirmed reservation at the original hotel, but I could cancel it if the further information warrants.

Since Ann sent me an updated link,i was finally able to get a room with no problem.

milagros317 said:
I have a confirmed reservation at the original hotel, but I could cancel it if the further information warrants.
Same here.

Thanks for the response, guys. We thought everything was finally taken care of at that point....until they changed the info. on us. Now folks are having problems registering again. :rant: I HATE incompitence that they expect you to pay for! :rant:

Thanks for all the diligence, Ann! NEST ain't easy!

I'm still holding off making reservations (one might say that I have reservations about making reservations) until this wrinkle gets ironed out.

I might have added i got a conformation e-mail frrom the hotel with in minutes
after booking my room.I printed it out and i'm planing on bringing it with me just in case.

bugman said:
I might have added i got a conformation e-mail frrom the hotel with in minutes
after booking my room.I printed it out and i'm planing on bringing it with me just in case.
Same here. I have the confirmation number and price per night in case they want to argue.

kered said:
Same here. I have the confirmation number and price per night in case they want to argue.

yep, same here....

Again, same here.....

Good to hear that they got you guys tucked away okay....even though it took some doing. We'll be posting updates to everyone personally once we have everything finalized. :triangle:

hey, i was just wondering, could i get a rough ballpark per night for a room at the hotel in question or the tentative hotel. doesn't have to be 100% accurate just wanna know how big of an investment i am making before i get signed up completely.

Kev

Figure ballpark $100/night. But, also keep in mind that there are people who you might be able to share costs with. There are options for two double beds or one king. Each room also has a pullout. So, you could conceivably split the cost 3 ways.

I think the hotel website is having issues again. I used the link from the NEST site, and made sure that the group code was correct, but I still get an error message telling me that the code is not valid for those dates.

Lee will check into it. We'll let you know when it's ready to try again. They may just need to add more rooms again. We're getting sooooo many people! :woot: :bouncybou :woot:

TklDuo-Ann said:
Lee will check into it. We'll let you know when it's ready to try again. They may just need to add more rooms again. We're getting sooooo many people! :woot: :bouncybou :woot:

That would be the IDEAL reason. :D :D :D

We have plenty of open rooms - the hotel added a bunch for us.
If you email me with your specific details, it can get sorted out
pretty easily!

Lee

Seems okay (for me, anyhow)

I made my reservations with no trouble this time. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!! :couch:

I just reserved mine through the link on the NEST attendees-only site. It worked perfectly this time. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back