• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

yuffie gets it

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
I kinda got bored so I just wrote up this story from my continuation of tifas tickle torture. Here goes.

Yuffie wasn’t enjoying another day in Wutai. She wasn’t playing or having fun like the other kids. She was so damn bored!!

“Ughhh I cant take this anymore. I’m so bored now that the planet is saved and my town has material, there’s nothing to do,” screamed Yuffie.

So Yuffie went to the mountains <the ones with the god’s faces FF7 sorry I forgot the mountains names lol> and wandered around. She rewalked the path Cloud and the group took when she stole the material. She smiled and laughed how stupid they were.

“ahh the good old days,” she said. She walked over to the place Don captured her…and strapped her to the statue. “Sick bastard, he was like 500 years old and I was 16. What a pervert.” So she kept walking until some soldiers came out of every direction surrounding her.

Yuffie looked around surprised, “what the hell.” Scarlet came out of the shadows laughing.

“So brat we found you, now unless you want to end up in ruins like your friend Tifa did, you’re going to tell us where the Large Materia is hidden,” said Scarlet.

“The Large materia, what the hell, its not here, go find it somewhere else.”

Scarlet said, “your pathetic friend told us it was here, so you can tell us where it is or pay the price.”

Yuffie said, “haha its not here and you guys will never find out where it is!” Yuffie took a big leap and landed across a gap separating herself from Scarlet and her army

“FIRE” exclaimed Scarlet. Yuffie expertly doged the bullets and ran down. Then a tentacle grabbed her leg, lifted her into the air, and slammed her down unconscious.

A while later, Yuffie woke up in a cave. She tried to move, only to find out she was tied down. She was laying on the cave floor in spread eagle position. “damn, if I only paid attention in rope escaping class,” she said.

Scarlet came out of the shadows and said, “last chance hun, tell us where the large material is and you we can all part ways.”

“Ummmm…go to hell bitch, “ Yuffie said.

“Scarlet said, “we have ways to break you, and I think we’ll have just as much fun as we did with your large chested friend,” laughed Scarlet.

“What are you going to do to me,” asked Yuffie

Then a voice from the shadows said, “Were going to have tons of fun with you darling.”

Yuffie looked and was shocked. “What the, how did, how did you survive? You fell off the cliff. You can’t be…DON???

Don looked at her tied up and said, “Hojos technology is marvelous. Shinra found me almost dead and put me in their lab. They used Jenovas DNA along with some biomechanical junk and made me new. Just like your friend Barrett, I have…..weapons on my hand, but what comes out of these baby is anything I imagine, not just bullets. I am the king, the NEW DON!!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!HAHAHAHAHA!”

Yuffie said, “Shut up you sick bastard.”

Don, a not patient man said, “You’re going to tell us where that material is, or you will be in hell!!!”

Yuffie said, “ive been tortured and everything, there is nothing you guys can do to make me talk.”

Don looked at Scarlet and they both had a smirk. Don’t put his metal hands forward and concentrated. All of a sudden his hands turned to tentacles!! They all stopped an inch near Yuffies body, and Scarlet said, “We’re just going to make you more uncomfortable ok hun!”

The tentacles grabbed her clothing and ripped them off her body, Yuffie watched in horror as her garments were yanked off. “Stop it what the hell” Yuffie was left with her black bra and panties on.

Scarlet said, “last chance, tell us or prepare your self to laugh to death.”

Yuffie thought to her self shit, they really gonna tickle me, damn im so ticklish, I remember how they ticked me in rope class when I wasn’t paying attention, shit I don’t know how long I will last!!!

There were about 50 tentacles. Don smiled and the tentacles went to work. Several of the tentacles had fingers or feather like tips, tbey scratched up and down her soles, the feathers went in between her toes, the hands ticked the balls of her feet making Yuffie jerk and twitch, Yuffie wasn’t giving in yet. The Tentacles then held her toes back for a better effect. She didn’t know how much longer she could take it. The scratched up and down her soles, from her balls to her toes, then in between her toes and on the top of her foot.

Yuffie began to giggle, “Nohhe hehhehehe hehe haha no stop.” She had a pleasant giggle, it was cute and child like.

When Yuffie thought it couldn’t get any worse, more of the tentacles attacked her. More went over to her armpits. They swerved and ran all over her hairless pits. They went around and out and back in. Yuffie jerked her head left and right, it was the only thing she could move. Yuffies giggles became louder, “hehehahhahahHAHAHhaha.”

Then more tentacles attacked her knees and legs. Her legs her very sensitive. The ran up and down her legs and thighs, and scratched the front and backs of her knees. More tentacles went closer to her inner thighs and the back of her legs, Yuffie was breaking, her face got red and her laughter was louder. This was hell.

More and more tentacles went to her abs. The prodded her side and ticked her navel. Feathers swiped her sides, fingers scratched her abs and her six pack she was getting from laughing so hard. All the tickling was getting faster and she was going insane. Then she broke. When a feather reached her bellybutton, she let it all go. “HAHAHHAHAHAHHEHE HOH NONONO PLEEHAHAHAHSSS HHAHAHA.”

Don laughed, “we haven’t even covered your whole body yet!!” “Tell me where are you most ticklish, if you tell me, we will give you a break!”

Yuffie laughed, “hahahahehehehehehahHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEH.”

More tentacles went to her ribs, the massaged them and went in between each rib. The hand wen ton each rib and scratched and squeezed. Yuffie went wild. More tentacles went to her feet and began to tickle her cute toes. Yuffies whole body was not only covered with sweat , but with tentacles. Yuffie said, “ok ok I don’t have a ticklish spot I’m ticklish everywhere!!!”

Don said, “ok then”. More hand tentacles went to her hips and started to squeeze her hips, Yuffie started crying, her hips were ultra sensitive. Then, the sick bastard he was, Don ripped of the rest of her clothing. Yuffie wasn’t even aware, she went into silent laughter and took all the tickling. Then, hands and feathers went to her medium sized breasts. They were normal for her age, and very sensitive, The feathers circled her breasts and nipples until they became hard. The hands ticked the bottoms, tops, and sides of the breasts, the feather in between her breasts made Yuffie squeal, “HAHAHHARAHR COUGH HAHAHAHHNOOO PLEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEZZZZZZ!” Then a single large soft feather went down to Yuffies womanhood, it just went up and down barley touching it. Yuffie went berserk, since she was a Virgin, no one touched her there, so she went wild. The tentacles lifted her into the air and now more tentacles ticked the bottom of the now helpless ninja. The tentacles were uncountable, they scared her feet, squeezed her hips and thighs, ticked her womanhood, poked her belly, scrapped her ribs, teased her breasts, went in and out of her ears, nose, and bellybutton, they ticked her neck, and swirled on her buns. Yuffie was dying, “HAHAHHAHAHHAHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.” That’s all the sound that went in the cave until she went into silent laughter, her breasts were swollen, she had peed more than twice, and she turned red. She was suspended in mid air taking all the tickling. Then with all of her strength, she said, ask the Turks, they know, and went unconscious. Scarlet said, “hmmm go to the turks, lets ask that Elena. Move out. SO they left her limp naked body, and went to find the Turks.

Good story

That's a good story, I hope you'll do a continuation where Elena gets tickled. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back