• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to You, pt. 3 (ff/m) (FINALE!)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Star stood there, holding the device in her hand. Vic immediately started pleading.
"Star, please, don't videotape this!"

In her hand, she wielded a video camera; she had gotten the camera as a birthday present from her parents. Star walked over to the table near the window and sat down. Suddenly, the red light turned on, and she aimed the camera at her own face.

"Today, we'll be exploring the topic of ticklishness", she said into the camera lens. "Watch how this poor man acts..."

Immediately, she pointed the camera at Vic, stark naked and now being surrounded on both sides by Laura and Ginger. Immediately, they started tickling him. They raked their fingernails up and down every inch of Vic's torso.

"NOOO PUH-HAHAHA-HAAHAHA-LEEE-EASE!" They ignored him, and continued attacking all of his sensitive spots; they got his underarms, sides, ribs, stomach (especially), waistline, and crotch area. Of course, they didn't dare touch his genitals, simply so that he would go mad. His erection formed again.

Then, Laura got up on Vic and sat on him, so that she was positioned inbetween his stomach and his dick. With that, she laid both feet atop of Vic's stomach/rib area and started prodding her toes into his sensitive spots. This was a new kind of hell! Vic had thought that finger tickling was bad enough, but toe-tickling? Vic thrashed about, while Ginger went down to his feet and tickled those.

Star sat merrily at the table, taping every second of this. She loved the way he screamed like a girl when they would find a new ticklish spot; the way he pleaded and begged for mercy. But most of all, she loved the way that he was so aroused by all of this; his erection growing more and more by the minute. She almost felt like if she could give his member just one little tug...

The tickling went on through the night. Throughout the long session, the two girls Ginger and Laura would switch positions; one of them would always be using her toes to tickle him, while the other would use their fingers. At one point, Ginger's hand strayed down past his crotch and squeezed his thigh area, causing a shrill yelp to emit from Vic's throat.

Finally, when Vic thought he would pass out, the girls let up, laughing and teasing him. Star walked over to him and gave him one last quick swipe over his tummy with her nails. After that, she let him go. He immediately jumped up once he felt the constriction of the ropes disappear.

That night, Vic asked Star out, and they made love on the same bed that he had been mercilessly tortured on. Their relationship only lasted a month however. During the end of the semester at Ridgewood College, Vic and Star got married.

Last edited:
Nice job,Onlyfornow!

Fantastic story with lots of wonderful tickling and teasing! I wonder what ever happened to that video.....? Do you suppose Star uses it to keep Vic in line? :firedevil :bowing: ;)

Thanksfor posting this wonderful series,Onlyfornow! :dogpile:

Thanks. BTW, read "Family Gatherings" if you want to be clued in on my next story!

Good story, it was fantastic! I have to say the original ending perplexed me a bit, where did it come from? It was a bit random, totally unexpected and out of the blue

Great job, great story! I prefer the new ending :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back