• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awsome drunking tickling last night (true)

Y2ka0k

TMF Regular
I have a few nice tickling experences to share with yall that i got go take part in last night.

The night started off with my good buddy andy picked me up, and we went and picked up these to girls that we are seeing. We drove around, threw back some brews and smoked a few. Got lose.

So It's me and my girl in the back seat, she's the kind of girl who takes her shoes off anywhere(I swear she's got a foot fetish) And she like to stick her feet out the window of the car. Well the temp last night was around 40, so i mentioned that she better roll the window up before we all freeze. but no she had to have her feet out the window. so i just rolled the window up, locking her feet pointing twards the ground, and her layer on her stomic on my lap.

So we pull up to this a party and what do you know she's alseep. Me haveing a big time tickled fetish realizing that her beutiful socked feet were trapped in the window, i got out of the car slowly not to wake her. I ask Andy and his girl if they wanna see something funny. We creeped over to the other side of the car and i ran my index finger down her sole and she woke up real fast. After that it was just an all out assault of these soles that are trapped in the window. Andy and jen helped out .i kept playing with her toes and those to tickle her arches and heels, this lasted for about 10-12 mins. the hole time she was traped in the car on her stomic so she couldn't reach the handle to roll the window down.

I finally let her out and gave her a big kiss. She Said "you asshole, you know how ticklish i am" That's the idea i replyed.

Not to drag on but about 3 hours after In the living room of my friends house. We had resling matched (i know where hicks) And we got the girls into it.

This one girl Alexis, and that's i dont know were going at it. Alexis was losing. So i yelled TICKLE HER! and right away she latched on the the other girls feet in one armed and tickled her soles until she tapped out.

Not a bad night eh?

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back