• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my friends, their boyfriend and then by my parents all on the same day

tickish_f_23

Hi Everyone, my name is Samantha this is my third post on here i was tickled yesturday by my friends and there boyfriends then by my parents and i also got tickled for 45 minutes for both ticklings lol. Well heres my story. I hope you like it.:)

I got tickled again, by my two friends but this time their boyfriends also tickled me and i was tied up well my arms were tied up while one of my friends bofriends pin me down by sitting on my legs, this time the guys were tickling my soles and toes while my friends tickled my armpits,sides, stomach and bellybutton, my friends focused more on my armpits making sure they got my armpits good and the guys were getting my feet good too and i was laughing hysterically begging for them to stop"HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESTOOOPHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASCREAMHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHAHAHA" this tickling went on for about 45 minutes with a 5 minute break or so in between the tickle torture lol. Oh and my parents had arrived at my flat hearing me laughing they came in to find me tied up while friends were tickling me then they stopped when they saw my parents and look embrassed but not as bad as me lol i was also scared they were going to join in as they use to tickle torture me, my dad says to my friends and the guys "so you have found out that Sam is super ticklish aye and it seems you know where her extremely ticklish spots, well you can carry on, we will come back later, oh and leave her tied up, i havent tickled her in ages" my dad and mum laugh and so do my friends and my parents leave, my friends and their boyfriends then continue to tickle me for 45 minutes that break i was talking about was really when my parents came in the flat lol. Anyway they stopped and one of my friends says "so your parents use to tickle you alot it seems? I say "yes i was tickle tortured when i was young and my dad still likes to give me tickles whenever he gets the chance" and my other friend says "well you are extremely ticklish sam, who wouldnt want to tickle you and oh we wont untie you, we will leave you tied up for your parents hehe" my friend laugh and so do the others and my friend says "we better get going, well have a good afternoon hehe, stay ticklish, bye" and gives one of my armpits a quick tickle and i giggle and they leave so im still tied up waiting for my parents and hoping I could somehow get them untie me and forget about tickling me but I knew that wouldnt happen so i waited for my parents to arrive and eventually they did and my parents come into my room and sit by my bed, my dad by my feet and my mum by my upper body, my mum says to me "darling, how are your friends?" and i say "they are good, please dont tickle me, they tickled me for nearly an hour and im just starting to get my energy back, so please dont tickle me" my dad and mum smile at me and my mum starts stroking my hair for awhile and then my dad says, "well thats good that you have your energy back, your going to need it when we start tickling you" and i say "no pleaseHAHAHAHA" and i start laughing as my dad starts stroking my bare soles really fast and my mum digs into my armpits and tickles my armpits really fast and im laughing hysterically and begging for them to stop"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHASCREAMHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHESTOPHHAHAHAHA" they tickled me for the same minutes my friends tickled me which was 45 minutes and then they stopped and untied me and my mum says "oh Sammy you are still extremely ticklish at the age of 23 and you still have soft and smooth skin hehe" and then we walked into the kitchen for a cup of tea and so on. Oh my that was some intense tickling lol.:) :tickle:

Sorry posted this story in wrong section

lol sorry posted this story in the wrong section this is a true story.:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back