• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true college story (freshman year)

primetime

Verified
ah, college. those were the days. i always tried to tickle someone in high school, but was afraid, although i did try. in college, living in the dorms, there was opportunity to try. i succeeded several times. there was this one girl, a blond, not bad looking at all who was sitting on her bed. i came in the room and we discussed our favorite soap opera at the time "Days of our lives". anyway, i was sitting on the bed next to her and she sat "indian style". i could see the bottoms of her feet under her leg. so, i decided to give it a try. when there was a break in the conversation, i stroke my finger on her exposed sole and asked "are you ticklish?" she jumped and laughed. i did it again (at this time i couldnt believe my luck) and i decided to be more bold (my heart was pounding) and grabbed her ankle and continued to tickle her foot. this only lasted about a minute and she got free. she moved her legs away, and with me trying to not look like a complete foot hound, i stopped. but what a rush!! she had beautiful soles and feet. she was my favorite. over the school year, i got to tickle her several more times. although she would remark i had a "foot fetish", she would still sometimes let me touch her feet. it is amazing that when someone says you have a foot fetish, you deny it and just say, "i'm just trying to make you smile". that's when i used to think i was the only one that like tickling.

another occasion i had with her was when she was sitting on the couch out in the main living room, reading a book. i sat in a chair next to the couch, and we started talking again. i got bold again and removed her slipper boot (if any of you know what i mean). i stroked her foot and she giggled slightly. she wasnt that ticklish this time, but it was cool that i got to stroke her foot.

another girl in the same dorm was fun. she was a dancer, so i was going to use that to get to her feet. there were two tickle occasions with her. one time, she said she was so tired from dance rehearsal, she could barely move. she was lying on her back and i stood by her feet. i asked "you cant move?" with "evil" thoughts in my head. she said barely, and then i began to stroke my fingers up her nyloned sole. she was ticklish!!! i continued to tickle, and she was laughing, BUT she didnt move her feet away!!! i kept tickling and she kept telling me to stop, but i kept going. i got her toes and she really laughed, but yet she STILL kept her feet over by me. she kept saying "stop tickling my feet." soon i stopped (i have no idea why). she told me that i must have been a pest when i was little. i smiled. she even said the nylon made her feel more ticklish. that was a cool opportunity.

another time with her, again it was after dance rehearsal and she complained her feet hurt..:D i then asked her to give me her foot. she did and i did a little massage then i began to tickle her foot. her foot began to wiggle, and she started to laugh. she even said "i should have known." i placed her foot under one arm and kept tickling her foot. this went on for a minute then i let her go. she kept laughing and i told her i like to tickle her feet because she gives a great reaction. that was the last time i got to tickle her.....

oh yeah, i got to see a great tickle. there was this one girl in my dorm who everybody else liked to tickle her. personally, i only got one foot tickle the whole time, but it seemed like her friends got to have their way with her. sometimes she would lay on her stoamch on the couch and her friend would sit on her back and begin to tickle her ribs. this girl was a screamer!!! i watched this go on for like 5 minutes with a look like this....:wow: then i saw the guy grab her ankle and take off her shoe, exposing her bare foot. he then tickled her foot and she screamed again. her tortured her for like a couple of minutes and i am witnessing this!!!! :yowzer: man, was my head spinning. there was another occasion when the same two people were playing around and the position she was in, had her legs in the air, soles facing the ceiling. her roommate came by, looked at her soles, then tickled them!! it was just one stroke, but man the reaction was great. my opportunity to tickle her was when again, she was being tickled by that same guy. i went over to the couch and tickled her socked foot. i was saying "i should take her sock off huh?" but the guy stopped tickling her and let her up. damn damn damn!!!

then there was this other girl, who was the roommate of the dancer girl, and she was also a dancer. i guess they stick together. anyway, it was one day and i got bold. she was sitting there on the bed and i grabbed her right ankle and untied her shoe, pulled it off, took her sock off and tried to tickle her foot. she wasnt ticklish, but she was laughing that i bared her foot. she had these little pudgy toes. i couldnt get to her other foot though. but alas, another opportunity came. she was saying how she broke one of her toes. i asked her if i could see it. she took off her shoe and sock of her left foot and showed me the toe. yeah, i guess it was broken because it moved too easily (if that's the best way to describe it). i then stroked her foot and this time she laughed. she immediately put her sock and shoe back on, and i looked at her and said "you ARE ticklish". she said "no tickling me tonight." but i pushed her back on the bed and grabbed her right ankle again. she didnt resist me, and i got her shoe and sock off, but she wasnt ticklish in that foot. i went for the left one and she fought me this time. she got away. she said "no tickling my foot tonight." now considering i dont want to look too aggressive, i stop my pursuit. i never did get a chance to tickle her again. when she brought up her broken toe again, i asked to see it, hoping she wouldnt remember what happened last time. she remembered and said "no, you're going to tickle me." damn damn damn.

anyway, those were a few stories just from freshman year. i never thought about writing about my true experiences, but hell, others do, so i might as well share mine. i cant wait to tell you about sophomore and later years!!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back