• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Achilles M/M...

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Achilles, hero of the Trojen War wasn't always vulnerable to injury. When his mother dipped him in the River Styx, she forgot to wet the heel she held him by. As a child, he was playing with his friend, Hector and a White Scorpion stung his heel. Usually, scorpions are very poisonous, except the white scorpion. The venom of the white scorpion has a toxin which renders it's victums ticklish immediately after the sting occurs. In Achilles case, because he was impervious to injury, the venum made him insanely ticklish, which would be his undoing as he got older.

As a child, his best firend was Hector, who delighted in tickling him every chance he got. As hector's fingers poked and teased Achille's tender ribs or soles of his feet, his laughter only made Hector tickle him more. As they grew older, the tickling lessened to a point, but Hector made sure he got Achilles alone and tickled him senseless.

When the two joined the military, it was on opposite sides, Hector joining forces with Agamenon and Achilles joining the Trojan Army. Achilles became a fierce warrior,one to be feared.

Hector, on the other hand, also became a strong warrior and very close to Pleadius, one of Agamemnon's generals. Hector relied on Pleadius's favor to get ahead.

When the Trojan War started, Achilles was a force to be rekoned with and Agamemnon wanted to get rid of him. Hector knew Achille's secret, his ticklish,ticklish secret and passed it on to Pleadius and the two devised a plot to capture Achilles and torture him.

When Achilles went to sleep after a hard day in battle, Hector was waiting for him in the shadows of his tent. Hector pricked Achille's heel with a thorn coated wiht a sleeping potion, which put Achilles into a deep sleep. Hector and one other solder quickly removed him from the tent, taking care that they were not discovered by the quards and brought him to Agamemnon's quarters, where they stripped Achilles and tied him spread eagled between four steaks hammered firmly in the ground.

Hector waited til the sleeping potion started to wear off. When he saw that Achilles was becoming restless, he took a small feathera nd ran it over his belly button. Achilles giggled at the touch of the feather on his ticklish skin.Hector stroked the feather over his belly button again, making him giggle even harder. "Stop! Stop! It tickles!!" Achilles murmured in his sleepy state.
Hector smiled at his friend's ticklishness and tickled his belly button a third time. Achilles, thinking it was Hermes, tensed his belly and gaffawed. "Hermes.. Stop Tickling me!! You know how ticklish I am!!!"

Then Achilles woke fully from the sleeping potion and realized he was naked and tied down. "Hello old friend. Still ticklish I see!" Achilles looked around to see who was talking to him. He thought back to who knew about his ticklishness. Only two.. Hermes and ... Hector!!

"Hector! Why are you doing this to me?" Achilles became very nervous once he recognized Hector's voice. Hector knelt down next to Achille's naked body and ran his fngertips over his ribcage. Achilles wriggled at teh touch of Hector's expert figners and giggled. "Stop! Stop it Hector! Please... You know what tickling does to me!!!"

Hectro nobbed deviously. "Yes.. I know..! and I will use it to get Troy's battle plans out of you. You want to know why I've captured you?.. I've always been jelous of oyu! Now it's may turn to take down the mighty Achilles!!"

Pleadius came into the room and talked with Hector to see if he got anything out of Achilles. "No Not yet.. I haven't begun tickling him yet.. Stay and watch. You'll enjoy Achilles thrashing ans giggling as I tickel him evrywhere."

PLeadius nodded. "I'm sure I will, but tickling makes me very uncomfortable and a bit nervous." Hector smiled. "Why PLeadius.. Are you... ticklish?" PLeadius backed away from Hector. "I-I don't know. Perhapse one day I'll let you find out! NOw find out what Troy's plans are for battle!"

Hector knealt down and ran his fingertips over Achille's ribs, making him thrash and laugh hysterically. then Hector began tickling his tender underarms. Achilles howled at the touch of Hector's fingertips in his armpits and arched his ticklsh body.

Hector stopped and asked where Troy's forces were building up. "I'll never tell you!" screamed Achilles. Hector smiled. "I always knew you liked to be tckled. Now You're going to feel the full power of my tickling !!"

Hector stripped naked and began runnnig his fingertips over Achille's senitive inner thighs. Waves of ticklishness shot through his middle body and he bucked and thrashed and laughed ahrd. He felt himself becoming arroused by Hector's persitant tickling. His muscular body became soaked wiht sweat as he thrashed about. Hector went form inner tihghs to ticklihs ribs then shot up to Achille's underarms... Achillle's laughter filled the encampment.

As Hector kept up the intense tickle torture, Pleadius sat in his tents quietly giggling and feeling ticklish shivers over his body. Afraid that his reaction would give his ticklsih nature away, he waited for Hector's report inside his tent.

Hector stopped tickling Achilles, who told him nothing of Troy's batel plans. Frustrated, Hector walked towards Pleadius's tent. He slowly pushed teh cloth door back just enough to see Pleadius shiftnig inhis seat, giggling. Smilng, Hector slipped i the tent and stood behind PLeadius. Taing care not to make a noise until he was ready, Hector touched the back of Pleadius's neck. He jumped nearly off the chiar. Hector smiled. "So you are ticklish! I saw how Achille's giglging has affected you." PLeadius tirned and looked at Hector. "Did Achilles tell oyu anything useful?" Hector shook his head, "No. nothing, but I know where he is the most ticklihs. Once I start their, he will talk freely. Now PLeadius, I know you are ticklihs! Let me tickle you!"

PLeadius shivered. "yes I am very ticklish.. evrywhere. You will be gentle? and stop when I ask it of you?" Hector nodded and started to disrob pleadius, who was already giggling as he felt his clothig being pealed off.
Secretlty, He wished Hector would tie and tickle him the way he does other solders.

Hector took a rope and tied PLeadiu's arms up over his head and took a feather and ran it over PLeadius's underarms. He began giggling and twisting arouns as the feather made contact on his ticklish skin.

Last edited:
lady feathers this story is great! i've always been a fan of yours plz keep up the good work and keep sharing ur creative stories with us all! :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back