• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lick or Endure Tickle Torture (F-M)

Lori

TMF Poster
Lick or Endure Tickle Torture (F-M) Final Chapter Added

This story is a fictional story of extreme tickling, foot and sock worshipping, oral sex and bondage. If you are under 18 years of age or are offended by such material please do not read.

Lori was a tomboy of sorts. At 26 she had a very fit and firm body. She was extremely active in sports, especially softball. She loved to work out at the gym at least 3 times a week for about 2 hours a day. Sweat was her friend. She loved to sweat and be active. Lori was about 5 foot 11, somewhat tall for a girl, with short cropped blond hair and striking green eyes. Almost all of the guys who saw her wanted to date her. She was strikingly beautiful and so hot. That is from a distance. Most guys who got close to her at the gym were turned off by how much she sweat and her feet were the worst. She would peel off her sneakers after a workout and her socks would litterly be drenched in foot sweat. The smell of these athletic feet were nothing to write home about either. She could wash her feet in the morning but by mid day after a workout have the foulest smelling feet around. It was like she wore the same socks and shoes for weeks they smelled so bad. One wiff of this and the guys turned on their heels dam fast.

Due to this Lori was rather frustrated by not being able to find a man to satisfied her desires on a regular basis. She could get a man to take her out if she went out looking right after a shower but if she did anything athletic it was reek city. So her libido was, although taken care of, was not taken care of to the point Lori wanted or needed. She needed a guy who would worship her body daily. Someone who was just as athletic as she was and had the desire and stanama to keep her pleased.

Lori had many toys to stimulate herself with but after a while she wanted and needed a real man to ravish her till she could take no more. Due to Lori's sweat gland problem she never had a relationship with a guy for more then a couple of days and word was getting around about her odor problems.

One particular gentleman who worked out at the same gym that Lori did who caught her eye was Malcom. He was about her same height maybe an inch shorter and weighed only about 20 pounds more then she did. He was very handsome and judging from his thight shorts he sometimes wore very well endowed. The problem was that Malcom was a wise ass and always made fun of Lori's sweat problems. Turning up his nose when she walked by or saying god your feet stink lady when she walked by. He never let up. Always putting her down. Commenting about how sweaty her clothes were when she worked out. How she had to wring out her socks when she got done working out. On and on he would go.

After about 2 weeks of this constant whining from Malcom, Lori decided that she had enough and was going to teach Malcom a lesson. Lori had learned from seeing some of the other girls kidding around with Malcom that he was extremely ticklish. When the girls would walk by some times they would poke him in the side or under the armpits and he would shreik like a little girl. This Lori decided would be his demise. She bet that if his sides and armpits were that ticklish his feet would be even more so. With that Lori set off to plan her revenge on Malcom.

Step 1 - If Malcom hated her stink she would make him learn to enjoy it. For the next 3 weeks Lori went to the gym and wore the same pair of underware and socks for one week at a time. Believe me by the last couple of days in the week her panties and sweat socks were like weapons that could be hung on a stick and drop birds out of the air. Foul was not a word that could describe them. Each pair of panties and each pair of white athletic socks were sealed in a plastic baggie and then double bagged into a second larger plastic baggie immediately after their removal on the last day of the week. Each bag, 3 panty bags and 3 white athletic socks bags were moist, soiled and stunk to high heaven even through two layers of thick plastic.

Step 2 - Obtain some bondage equipment. Lori had a girlfriend from college who was into BDSM big time and had even opened up her own kinky leather shop. She either carried or could obtain any item of bondage you desired. She had the contacts and knew the ropes, litterly. Lori had her friend Kelly order and have delivered to her home a wide variety of items that would make life interesting for Malcom. A bondage table with leather restraints and an adjustable foot stock at the bottom was purchased, a bondage chair with foot stocks was purchased. The chair was custom made to allow the back to lay back down fully to the floor if desired and contained side boards on either side of the top where your head would lay. These added boards as Kelly explained were for the tormentor to kneel on so as to give a very comfortable position to receive oral gratification from the tormentee. The chair also contained a head strap so there would be no movement of the head once strapped in. This would give the tormentee no choice but to please the person sitting litterly on his face. A few different types of blindfolds and some very unique gags, a couple of leather paddles, and some additional strong leather ankle and wrist cuffs topped off her list. All the items would be dropped shipped to Lori's house. Kelly promised to come over and help set up the equipment and show Lori how to use each item.

3 - Find a proper place to conduct the revenge and an easy way to get the victim to the place. Lori decided that since she lived out in the country in an old log cabin with a basement. This would be the perfect place for her revenge plan. Her basement was solid cinder block and contained no windows. There was no one around for over a mile in any direction. Malcom could scream his head off down there and no one would hear him. To test this out Lori took her stereo system down to the basement and set up the 4 speakers pointing outward to the walls. She turned the receiver on full blast closed the door to the basement and the house and went outside about 100 feet from the house. She could not hear anything but a low thumping of the bass as it reverbrated off the walls.
THe hard part was to find a way to get Malcom out here. KElly helped Lori with that plan also. She set Kelly up with a date with Malcom and the trap was set.

It was easy for Kelly to get Malcom to go out with her. HE was more then willing to have her pick him up and take him to her house for dinner. Kelly though took him to Lori's cabin insead. When they arrived. Malcom commented on how out of the way the place was and Kelly said she was just a country girl who loved the open space. When Kelly opened the door and stepped through the threshold with Malcom following that was the last thing Malcome rememberred. Lori was standing behind the door with a rag soaked in cloroform and she quickly clamped the cloth over Malcoms nose and mouth. Within seconds Malcom collapsed on the floor.

With Kelly taking Malcoms ankles and Lori lifting under his arms they took the sleeping Malcom down the stairs to the makeshift dungeon.

Hours later when he awoke, Malcom was unable to move an inch. When he tried to open his eyes he found he could not see anything just blackness. When he tried to speak he could not as his mouth was filled with a semi hard thick rubbery substance that litterly seemed to be bulging out of his cheeks and his tongue was incased in the rubber and was also unable to move an inch. He could not even swallow due to the rubber holding his tongue in place. Malcom cold feel he was cold and knew he was completely naked. He felt his feet encased in a heavy wooden board and felt each of his toes tied back so he could not move his feet and inch in any direction. This scared him because he was insanely ticklish on his soft soles and could not stand even being touched there. Malcom was sweating and shaking from fear more then cold when he heard a familiar voice.

Malcom welcome to you new home. Consider this you training ground in modifying your behavior. By the time I am through with you, you will be retrained in the proper way to treat a woman. As you can see or should I say feel you are in some very tight bondage. I have placed you in what is called a bondage chair. YOu cannot move your feet, legs, waist, arms, wrists or even move your head an inch. YOur eyes are covered with a thick padded black leather isolation blindfold that they use on mental patients. Your mouth has a very unique pump gag inserted into it. After placing the gag in your mouth and it is pumped up it fills your mouth while sealing your tongue from the top and bottom. This not only keeps you about 90% quite but also stops your tongue from forming any type of words. The only thing you can do in this type of gag is scream or laugh. Both of which you will be doing a lot of. And by the way if you think the gag is uncomfortable now let me inform you that it is currently only pumped up to 70% of its capacity. If you get me mad or do not comply with my every wish you will feel what it feels like at 89% then 90% and then fully pumped up.
Malcom could not believe that the gag could pump any higher. His jaws felt like they were already pumped out like a blow fish and the compression on his tongue was hurting. His mouth was already totally sealed.

Now to begin your reconditioning Malcom. First off I am going to start with something you hate more then anything. I am going to start with one solid hour of tickle torture. You will scream, you will laugh but you will be unable to do anything else but endure the torment and torture. The tickling will take place on what i feel is your most ticklish area. I will find out over the next few hours if it is or not. I will begin on the soles of your pink tender feet. If you pass out during the hour I will stop only to revive you with smelling salts and we will begin again but we will start all over for a full hour. I will do this until you have gone one full hour of intense tickling on your bare feet.
Malcome screamed in horror into his gag even before the tickling started. HE would never be able to endure that. He could not stand even to walk barefoot in the grass.

Lori went to the bottom of the bondage chair and sat down on a low padded stool and got herself comfortable. She decided she would start out slow and only use her freshly manicured finger nails on his soles. Using a slow and even pressured scrapping of his soles with just first two fingers of each hand on each sole. She started at the base of his toes and using a downward spidery motion with her two fingers she began. AHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHH
Malcome screamed into his gag, He tried with all his might to pull himself off the chair and pull his feet away from the tickling sensations on his soles.
Lori slowly moved her fingers down his sole, keeping the scraping motion at an even pace, covering the entire area of the sole from left to right. She paused right at the center of his arch for a few minutes longer then the rest of the foot as this seemed to be an even more ticklish area then the rest. She could see Malcome try to pull his feet away and strain at the twine holding his toes back. Even with all the movement Malcom was trying to make his soles hardly moved an inch. Lori continued on slowly down the sole until she reached the heel. When she got there she turned her hands upside down and started back up the sole in an upward tickling motion covering the entire are from side to side. AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
Malcom screamed and screamed. He could not even laugh properly with that dam gag in his mouth. The scraping on his soles would not stop over and over the fingers scrapped ever so lightly but constantly. He was going insane.
Lori seemed like a master craftsman performing and designing art. She carefully and creatively tickled up and down his soles over and over, only using the two fingers in each sole, over and over until about 15 minutes had passed. She stopped after 15 minutes only to torment Malcom verbally

How did that feel Malcom? That was only 15 minutes and you now have 45 minutes to go. IS your behavior modified yet? Lori laughted, Oh I am sure if you could talk right now you would promise me you would change but I know that would just be to get me to stop. I intend to fully break you first before I even think you have changed. Now are you ready to continue? I want to get back to tickling your soft pink soles so bad. Malcom could not believe the position he was in. Unable to do anything, totally helpless, at the mercy of this mad woman.
Lori sat down once again and from a small box sitting beside the bondage chair she extracted a firm stiff toothbrush. Placing the brush inside the area between the big and first bound toes she began a slow scrubbing motion back and forth on the toes. Another scream erupted from Malcom and Lori smiled as she knew this was driving him insane. She stayed in this rythmic motion for a full minute before she switched to the next crevice between the first and second little toe. This madness went on to each toe crevice on each foot before she stopped for just a second. Malcome was breathing heavely and sweating like a pig now and it had only been about 25 minutes so far. To make sure he did not pass out just yet Lori gave him a very short break as she got up and retrieved one of the double bagged rotton gym socks. SHe unsealed both bags and had to turn her head as the smell from the bag was overwhelming. She quickly pulled one of the still moist week worn white gym socks out of the bag. She sealed the other back up. She then dangled the toe end over Malcoms nose, holding it just an inch from his nose tip. With Malcom sucking in air through only his nose rapidly already it took only one wiff for him to almost puke. The smell was unbearable. It was like moldy cheese and vinigar. How do you like the air down there Malcom? Lori asked. I hope you truely are enjoying that smell because you will be trained to enjoy it. Part of your behavior modification will be to not only get to like that smell but you will want to taste that smell. Right now I am only holding one of my dirty gym socks above your nose. Soon you will beg me to allow you the privlige to lick the bottoms of my socked feet right after I work out at the gym. With that Lori draped the sock over his nose with to toe end laying right over his two nostrial holes. A couple of inhales of this new horror was all Malcom's senses could take and he passed out.

Lori smiled as she saw Malcom pass out from the stench. If that made him pass out what will he do when she makes him suck the toe ends later on. Lori chuckled and laughed as she went over to get the smelling salts and wake up Malcom for the rest of his tickle torture.

PArt 2
Malcom woke up from his short break and was able to gasp a breath of fresh air. Lori had removed the nasty smelling sock to wake him up with the smelling salts.
Lori teased Malcom and said, You could not even take a few seconds of that foot stink but you will soon learn to enjoy it.
Knowing that Malcom could not yet keep his wits by breathing through the sock Lori decided to hand a rope from the basement ceiling and tie the sock on the end of the rope just so that the toe end of the sock was dangling right above his nose. With Malcom unable to move his head he now had to smell the filthy moist piece of cotton while enduring the tickling tortures that Lori had in store.
Hope you are now more comfortable sweety, Lori chimed, you should be honored to inhale my foot sweat. Now lets get back to those soft soles of yours! Oh, and incase you forgot since you passed out from the sock smelling during our tickling hour we will now start all over. So now you have one full hour of intense foot tickling to endure poor Malcom. If you pass out again we will start all over again and again and again until you endure 1 full hour for tickling on your soles.
With that Lori sat back down at Malcome soles and once again took the toothbrush she had used on his toe crevices and decided now she would work on the toe pads. Starting with the big toe on his right foot she began to make small circles with the brush. Scrubbing and scrubbing round and round on the meaty toe pad.

Malcom was going insane from this new tickling sensation, he never knew his toes were so ticklish. The rythm was so slow and constant he screamed and screamed but nothing came out of his packed mouth.

Are you enjoying this Malcom? does it tickle you? Poor baby you have so much to learn.
One by one Lori scrubbed the toe pads, all 10 of them were given a full 2 minutes of attention. When she had completed all ten toes she now took Malcom's big toe and inserted it into her mouth and began sucking and licking the toe. Using her tongue she expertly twirled her tongue over the pad back and forth while sucking inward.

Malcom had never had anyone suck his toes before, he had sucked other girls toes but never had they sucked his. It felt good but it also tickled wickedly.

Lori worked on that big toe for a full 3 minutes sucking and licking. What made the madness even worse is about 1 minute into the toe sucking Lori started to drag the first two fingers of her nails up and down the sole of Malcom's right foot as she sucked and sucked. Slowly dragging those sharp manicured nails up and down while sucking and licking.

When the 3 minutes were up Malcom sighed and breathed heavely, He had never felt so intense a sensation as he had just felt. Problem for him was the harder he breathed the more foul air he sucked in from that nasty gym sock hanging above his nose.

What was even more strange to Malcom was the fact that he was getting turned on and had a huge hard on from the tickling and sucking he just endured.

Lori saw his growing problem and stated that it looks like you are enjoying this a little too much Malcom. This is suppose to be punishment and training and not sexual gratifcation for you. With that Lori picked up a leather strap she had brought down with her other toys and holding it in her right hand and using her left hand to grab the head of Malcoms penis and hold it taunt she began to whip the strap across the shaft of malcoms penis. Not using full force but enough to make a cracking sound and provide Malcom with intense pain as she whipped the penis back into a flacid state. Smack! Smack! SMack! Smack! She moved the strap up and down his shaft and even provided a few hits directly onto his ball sack. After 15 strokes with the strap she stopped.

Every time you get a hard on Malcom I will provide with a distraction such as the strap to bring you back down to earth. Maybe that will keep your mind off such nasty thoughts.
Back down to earth Malcom thought, good she was whipping his penis. Did she even imagine what it felt like to have a strap whipped across the most sensitive part of the human anatomy? God it felt like his cock was on fire. IF Malcome could see right now he would see that his cock was bright red with some light white welt lines going across his cock. The shots to his balls were the worst as it felt like he would throw up when she hit them. He had to make sure not to get hard again.

Laughing at his plight Lori stood up and went to the rope holding the nasty sock above Malcom's nose and lowered it just slightly. Now the sole bottom just below the toes was laying across his nostrial holes. STill dangling on the rope but placed right over his nose holes. With Malcome unable to move his head he now had to suck air through the thick cotton sock.

Lori now went back to her seat and grabbing his left big toe inserted it into her mouth and began the slow sucking and licking motion once again. It was no more then 30 seconds into this when Lori looked up and smiled as once again poor Malcom's whipped penis was starting to raise to life again. She was going to have a lot of fun training this SOB and she was going to enjoy every minute of it.

PArt 3

Lori finished the second toe sucking and licking it slowly and also dragged those two sharp finger nails slowly up and down the other foot for another full 3 minutes. MAlcom was once again rock hard and Lori said, well Malcom it seems like you still have not learned your lesson about obidence.
First off lets take your mind off that erection of yours. With that Lori grabbed the pump ball on the gag and gave it two pinches to bring it up to 90% capacity. The gag now was very uncomfortable as it pushed outward on his cheeks and the tip of it started to dangle down the back of his throat making it very hard not to gag. Malcom screamed into the painful gag and Lori just smiled and stated that it could get worst. There was one more pump left and if he keep being uncooperative he would feel what a full 100% capacity of this nasty gag was like.
Once again Lori retreived the penis strap and began to slowly and methodically whip his shaft back to flacidity. The strap was no more then an inch wide and about 10 inches long connected to a wooden handle. It provided an easy quick way to inflict a stinging whip to any area it landed. The fact that it was landing on Malcoms most sensitive areas made the pain all the worse.

Malcom was starting to panic as the gag in his mouth was starting to bother him. He could not stand that tip touching the back of his throat and he screamed and screamed but hardly made a sound. Lori knew that at this level the gag would be unbearable to even the most hardened BDSM submissive. For Malcom who was new to this it would be pure torture.
She taunted Malcom by saying do you like you new gag Malcom? I can leave you like this all night if you want? Do you want me to fully inflate it Malcom. If you think this is bad just think of what another pump will fill like.

Tears started to flow from Malcoms eyes as he began to sob and cry as he knew he could do nothing to stop the madness and he was at the complete mercy of this woman.

Lori then asked him in a soft voice. Malcom would you like me to remove that nasty gag from your mouth?

Malcom could not believe she asked him this. Hell yes he wanted that gag removed, get that dam thing out of my mouth he thought. He would do anything to get it out.

Lori saw Malcom getting excited about the prospect of having the nasty gag removed. She knew he would do and promise anything for the prospect of having the painful rubber gag removed.

Malcom you know you have always made fun of how much my feet stink. You were always turning your nose up and saying here comes princess stink foot. Well as I told you you are going to change your tune about how my feet smell. In fact your first test to see if you really want that nasty gag out of your mouth will be this.
After I remove the gag you have to willingly and convincingly beg me to remove my sneakers and let you lick the bottoms of my sweaty gym socked soles for 10 minutes on each sole. No funny faces, no gagging sounds just slow licks of the socked sole like you are loving it.
If you do not convincingly beg me or do not lick my soles to my satisfaction THEN I WILL REPLACE this nasty rubber gag and fully inflate it to 100% and leave it in your mouth all night.

Malcom knew he was beaten. He could not stand that gag in his mouth any longer even at 90% let alone at full inflation. He would do ANYTHING asked to have it removed and he would willingly comply with Lori's request.

If you choose to serve my sweat socked foot bottoms Malcome wiggle the fingers on your left hand. If you want me to fully inflate the gag and continue tickling your feet, wiggle the fingers on your right hand. NOW CHOOSE!

Malcom willing and happily wiggled the fingers on his left hand and Lori smiled knowing way ahead of time what he would do. Now thats more like it Malcom. You see how much nicer it can be if you comply with my wishes! I could have made you lick my soles with a pair of those week old sweat socks on my foot. You get to enjoy my feet with just a day old pair. But I assure you they are sweaty and smelling.

Now I am going to remove your gag. You will have 30 seconds to beg me convincingly to allow you to lick my socks. If you don't convince me then its regagging time Malcom.

Lori turned the valve on the pump gag to let out the air and unbuckled the straps holding the nasty gag in Malcoms mouth. You could hear the suction pop as she pulled the gag out and his tougue was freed from the rubber confines of the gag.

Coughing and choking Malcom quickly begged Lori to lick her socks. Oh goddess Lori, please I beg you to let me enjoy tasting the bottoms of your gym socks while they encase your lovely foot. Allow me the pleasure of licking all the foot sweat off the bottoms.

Lori just smiled and said " I guess that will have to do" YOu may have the honor of licking my socks. With that Lori lowered the back of the chair so Malcoms head was a few inches off above the ground. She straddled Malcom's stomach and layed her sneakered soles on either side of his face. Malcom could smell the stinky socks even before she removed them from her sneakers. He heard her untie one sneaker and then he heard the slow whoshing sound as the foot was released from the confines of that sneaker prison.

Lori immediately placed the sole of her white socked foot right on Malcoms face. The heel rested on his chin and the toes encased his nose. The arch was right above his mouth. Alright foot boy begin serving my socks.

Malcom could not believe the smell when the foot was released from the shoe. He tried his best not to wrinkle his face in disgust. When the foot was placed on his face he could not believe the dampness of the sock. It was litterly moist all over. Malcom knew if the sock smelled this bad he could only wonder how bad it was going to taste but anything was better then that painful gag. With all the force he could muster he extented his tongue and slowly began to lick the bottom of Lori's moist, damp, stinking, sweat sock.

Part 4
The taste that filled Malcom's mouth was undescribable. As best as can be described was the combined taste of foul water, vinigar,and moldy cloth. There was nothing good about it just a foul taste. He could not believe how damp and moist her sock was. Lori's feet must sweat big time. He could only imagine how foul the bagged socks could taste if these one day old ones fresh out of her shoes were this bad. Fresh certainly is not a good word to use as stale would be a more proper description. Slowly Malcom performed as Lori demanded. Slow long licks from the heel of her foot up to the toes. It was not hard a Lori litterly moved her foot up and down his extended tongue. Over and over the socked foot was offered for licking worship and Malcom although revolted by the taste and humiliation of this did so gratefully. He did not want to be regagged and if this was what he had to do to keep that gag out he would do so gratefully.

After about 30 long slow licks on her right foot. Lori told Malcom he was to now kiss the sweaty sock bottoms to show how grateful he was to be able to lick them. Over and over Lori patted the sole on his lips and each time Malcom puckered and sucked a huge kiss on the bottom of her foot. After another 30 or so kisses she told Malcom to open his mouth and take in all the toes into his mouth. Lori pushed in the the toes into his mouth and had to force them in as the fit was tight. AFter inserting her toes she instructed Malcom to begin sucking the toes.
This was even more aweful then licking the soles as Malcom litterly sucked foot sweat out of the sock. He could litterly swallow after each suck as the moisture was extracted from the damp cloth. Lori kept her foot in his mouth for about 10 sucks then removed it.

Lori then removed her left sneaker and began the same procedure all over again. First licking of the soles for 30 laps, next kissing the socked bottom 30 times and then sucking the toe ends.

Malcom was ready to throw up after licking, kissing and sucking those nasty socks. He could not believe a foot could contain so much foul sweat.
Lori enjoyed the attention Malcom was paying to her feet and told Malcom after he completed his duties to get use to what he was doing as he would be expected to perform this task at least twice daily from now on.

Lori asked Malcom if he liked the taste of her feet and as she asked she lightly ran her finger nail up the shaft of his penis very slowly. Malcom moaned as she did this and said " Oh yes Mistress" I enjoyed serving your feet.
Lori kept up a very light and slow stroking motion on his shaft with just the tip of her finger nail starting at the base and moving up all the way to the tip over and over. As she did this she said she would train Malcom to learn that to feel pleasurable sensations like he was feeling now he would have smell Lori's nasty foot sweat. Sort of like an female hormonal musk. A scent that would make Malcom hard and desire sex.

Malcome thought your feet make me want to puke not have sex bitch. Lori placed both soles back on his face and made him smell the nasty soles as she continued the slow methodical teasing of his cock. Malcom moaned and sighed as the stroking was driving him insane. Teasing and Teasing, Smelling and smelling. God Malcom thought would I ever associate nasty foot sweat with pleasureable sex????

Lori kept up the torturious teasing for about 15 minutes. Keeping Malcom on the verge of orgasm but never letting him go over the edge. Just light slow stroking of his penis. She loved to watch the penis start to throb as she got closer to the head each time. But she never applied enough pressure to give him an ejaculation.

After the 15 minutes were up Lori removed her soles from Malcoms face and stated that for now that would be all the stimulation he would receive. Next he would be provided the opportunity to honor his mistresses pussy orally. Lori instructed Malcom that she would soon remove her sweats and thong panties and engorge his face with her shaved sex. He was to only using his tongue bring her to 5 orgasms. If he did not bring her to 5 orgasms within one hour he would be punished. He would be expected to bring her to 5 orgasms with his tongue a minimum of 3 times a day from now on so he needed to get in as much practice as needed.

Malcom whimpered as the light slow stroking stopped, he wanted to cum so badly and wanted to beg her to let him cum but he knew better then talk. He never much liked giving oral sex mainly because he disliked the taste but today after enduring the dirty bottoms of her socks her pussy should be a treat.

Lori removed her black nylon sweats and folded them on the floor. She pulled down her red thong panties that ever so cutely had the words "EAT ME" stitched over the crotch area, and tossed them on the pants. Now I will set the timer and you have one hour to bring me to climax 5 times Malcom. If not I can assure you there will be such pain that I will inflict directly onto your cock and balls that you wished you had a mechanical tongue. Now lets begin. With that she slowly straddled his face and lowered her warm moist clitty over his mouth.

Malcom began immediately as he felt the pussy cover his mouth. He started by lightly encircling the outer lips with his tongue. Round and round until his tongue muscles started to hurt. He lightly and deeply began to push his tongue into the vaginal walls. IN and OUT slowly and deeply. He could feel Lori start to rythmically move her muscles to his tongue and almost ride his face. Lori moaned as the sensations that Malcom was providing her were indeed very good. He may have a talent he never knew!

For the next hour Malcom worked and worked and did infact achieve not only 5 orgasms but gave Lori 7 very satisfying orgasms. Lori actually screamed on the last two which she rarely ever does. Malcoms face was drenched in Lori's pussy juices when Lori got off his face. He was red faced and exhausted from the workout and his jaw hurt like hell.

Lori was also exhausted. She never thought Malcom would bring her to 5 orgasms let alone 7. She had never felt so satisfied as she was right now. She had planned to torture his cock after this, knowing he would fail but now that he had performed above her expectations, she would have to change her plan.
It was a shame as she had some very nasty toys she had planned to use on his cock that would have him screaming at the top of his lungs.

Lori decided on a different type of torture for Malcom. ONe that would involve ultimatly his satisfaction by ejaculation. She told Malcom that he had gone over and beyond his expections in the oral pleasure department and for that he would be rewarded. Before the night is over you will be alowed to release those pent up fluids that are building in your balls right now.

Malcome sighed as he could not wait to cum but Lori just smiled as she planned to tease him most of the night before she let him cum. She also planned to get him use to only feeling pleasure if he was smelling or sucking on her foot sweat.

With that she went and retreived some teasing toys and laid them beside the bondage chair. She also retreived another one of the baggies that contained a pair of her nasty week old once white gym socks and a roll of duct tape.

She instructed Malcome to open his mouth and stick out his tongue as far as he could. Lori opened the baggie and pullout one of the stinking gym socks and turned it inside out. She placed the sole of the sock against Malcom's tongue with the toe end pointed into his mouth. She then pushed his tongue with the inside sole of the sock pressed against it into his mouth. Only the top end of her crew length tube sock was protruding from his mouth. She then wrapped duct tape around his mouth holding the sock inplace in his mouth. The tape was strapped 4 times around his head and secured the socks firmly into his mouth. She then took the remaining sock from the bag and also turned it inside out. She laid the middle of the socks sole side over Malcoms nose and then wrapped duck tape above and below Malcoms nose securing the other sock in place against his nose but loosely so he could breath through it. Now Malcoms mouth was filled with her foot sweat and his nose had to breath in her foot sweat.

What a reward Malcom thought. If it was not bad enought to lick her filthy day old socks now he had to suck on her week old extremely nasty gym socks. The taste was overwhelming and gross.

Lori now satisfied that Malcom would be enjoying her socks went down to begin the long process of teasing his cock. She started with one slow light stroke with her fingernail and he instantly came to attention. Taking the tiny paint brush she used to do detailed paint with, the one with the tip no bigger then half the size of your pinky finger she very lightly started to stroke just the fulmer gland on the underside of Malcom's penis head. Keeping the soft bristles right in the crease she stroked lightly bottom to tip over and over for about 5 minutes non stop.

Malcom was sweating from the light teasing sensations on his cock head. She was sceaming for release but Lori keep up the maddening light teasing. He almost forgot about the foul taste in his mouth and the even fouler smell every time he inhaled.

After the 5 minute torment, Lori saw that Malcom's penis was extremely firm and rigid. She now moved the brush up to the tip and started to trace the out line of his piss hole. Just tracing all around the uthera tube, brushing and stroking, brushing and stroking, round and round. After about 3 minutes of this maddening tease Lori picked up another brush of the same size and with her other hand began to restroke the same area on the fulmer gland. Slowly up and down on the gland and round and round on the uthera.

Malcom screamed when the second brush was applied. Who could have thought that something so light and soft could drive him over the edge.

Do you want to cum Lori asked Malcom, He screamed yes into his sock gag. If you want to cum you have to learn to associate the taste in your mouth and the smell in your nose to pleasure. Think about the smell and taste you are currently experiencing and feel the sensations in your penis right now. Associate that with pleasure Malcom.

Closer and closer this light tickling was bring Malcom to ultimate climax THEN, Lori stopped, stopped cold

Malcome screamed, PLEaaaaSEeeeee!

Nothing.

His throbbing member was starting to subside again when all at once he felt his ball sack being picked up.

Lori picked up his ball sack and using her tongue lightly licked under the base of his balls. OH MY GOD thought Malcom, he had never felt so good. His ex girlfriend had given him blow jobs before but she had never paid this much attention to his member for so long. This was torture but it also felt extremely good.

As she licked the base of his ball sack she turned on a vibrator she used to stimulate herself nightly and applied the tip of the vibrator directly under the head of his penis right on the fulmer gland. She held it there only for two seconds then removed it, counted to 5 then reapplied it for two seconds and then removed it. This was done over and over while she continued to lick his scrotum area.

Malcom was so close, god just hold it there for another second longer but each time just when he was ready to release she pulled away and stopped for 5 seconds, just enough for him to subside. Over and over the tormented his cock with the vibrator. Never giving him enough to push him over that edge. After about 5 minutes of this new torment Lori asked Malcom once again.

DO you want to cum Malcom.

OH MY GOD! Malcom thought DO I WANT TO CUM HELL YES I WANT TO CUM PLEASE!!!!!

How do my socks taste Malcom
How do my socks smell Malcom

That taste and smell should be associated with pleasure Malcom, the mental brainwashing continued as she kept beating into his head that taste and smell should be associated with his pleasure.

PART 5

MAlcom could only think of ejaculation, thats all he wanted. He could barely breath and the air he did suck throught that damp filthy sock was rancid. The taste in his mouth was even worse.
Lori had teased poor malcom's cock with the vibrator for what seemed like an eternity. She finally stopped and again Malcom screamed with frustration. PLEASE< PLEASE he screamed through the foul sock.
Lori just laughed. Oh poor Malcom do you want to cum! Do you have to release those body fluids?

After a few minutes rest to let his cock subside she got some baby oil from her bag and a q tip. She poured the baby oil over the head of Malcoms penis and directly into the piss slit. Using the q tip she slowly twirled the tip just on the outer rim of his uthera. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH Malcom screamed as the sensation was madding. Tickling and pleasing at the same time. Back and forth Lori twirled the oily q tip on the outer edge of malcoms uthera tube. After about 3 minutes of this maddining torture Lori slowly began to insert the q tip into his tube. Just about an inch deep. She then slowly pulled it out and again reinserted it. Over and over she actually fucked his tube in and out with the oily q tip. Driving poor Malcom madder and madder. After about 5 minutes of q tip fucking she continued the in and out movement but added her thumb to the underside of his head, right on the fulmer gland. She slowly rubbed her thumb up and down on the sensitive gland as she inserted and removed the q tip. Over and over, in and out , up and down. Malcom was going mad from the treatment to his cock but he was so close.
Lori using the only thing left that she had that was not being used, her tongue added a slow licking of the crown of Malcoms helmet as she q tip fucked his hole and rubbed his gland with her thumb. Getting Malcom closer and closer to ejaculation, she could feel his cock start to throb. Deciding it was time for his first ejaculation she pulled out the q tip, rubbed her free hand with some baby oil and encircled his shaft with her right hand and began to stroke his shaft from the base to the tip up and down with a firm grip. It was almost like milking a tit on a calf. pulling and streatching his shaft as she got near the tip. With her free left hand she encased his testicles and slowly tickled the base and squeezed to start the flow of semen.
After only about 4 strokes on the shaft Malcom litterly exploded, as a stream of semen shot out of his penis and hit the floor past his feet. Lori did not stop pulling and streatching his cock as he came. She continued to pump with her right hand and squeeze his balls with her left. Malcom's cock head was turning extremely sensitive since he ejaculated and like most males wanted to rest after ejaculation and not have his member touched for a while.
Lori had other intentions and continued the stroking. After the semen flow stopped she took her left hand and placed the palm directly on the tip of the head of his penis and began to make small circular motions with her palm while still stroking with her right hand. The friction of Lori's left palm on Malcoms sensitive head was like electricity. Malcome screamed and within 30 seconds or so he began his second ejacuation.
When Lori saw malcom start his second ejaculation she removed her left palm and placed both thumbs directly on his fulmer gland on the underside of his head and holding the cock head with her fingers pushed the thumbs in and upward right on the gland.
The sensation was overwhelming for Malcom, he was drooling and sputtering nonsense words that were not even heard due to the sock gag but his eyes actually rolled into the back of his head.
Lori kept the thumbs working as stream after stream of semen pumped out of poor malcom.
When the second ejaculation stopped Malcom was spent. His cock head was raw and he wanted so bad to have Lori stop now but this would not be so.

Lori seeing that malcom had finished his second ejaculation reached over and grabbed her next instrument of torment, an electric tooth brush. The expensive sonic care type. Malcom heard the click of the on switch and the bristles start to spin and he screamed.

Lori smiling started to move the spinning bristles directly to the crown of his penis.

THE FINAL CHAPTER
Malcom screamed at hearing the sonic care tooth brush be turned on. His penis head was ultra sensitive now after 2 straight ejaculations and he did not want it touched.

Lori lowered the soft spinning brishtles to his crown and began to rub the toothbrush all over and around his helmet.

Malcom screamed even harder as his sensitive gland was assulted with the brush.

Scrub a dub dub Lori taunted gotta keep that head clean Malcom boy. Round and round she scrubbed his head. Slowly pouring baby oil on the firey red gland.

Lori continued on for what seemed like an eternity scrubbing and scrubbing, Malcome thought he would pass out from the overwhelming sensations. Just when Malcom thought it could not get any worse he heard the vibrator turned back on and Lori applied this to the base of his shaft and rubbed it slowly up and down the shaft while keeping the spinning bristles directly on the tip of his penis.

OH MMMYYY GGGOOOODDDD thought Malcom he was getting ready to cum yet again. The pressure was building and just when he was ready to cum Lori moved the center of the vibrator directly under the fulmer gland and kept the brush right on his piss slit. Unbelieveably Malcom shot another large load into the air. He screamed as he came as Lori did not move the vibrator or toothbrush an inch as he came. She just kept both right in the same spot.
Only lightly moving the vibrator up and down on the fulmer gland. After only seconds another load shot out of Malcom, just as hard but less in content as his sack was litterly getting drained of all seminal fluids.

Lori kept this torture up not moving the toothbrush or the vibrator from those spots until Malcom had ejaculated 3 more times. The last two times Malcom had no seman to ejaculate he just dry came. The penis pulsed and throbbed but nothing came out. He was milked dry.

Lori finally released his extremely sore cock from her instruments of torture.

Malcome just lay there panting and sweating profusely. He had never felt so exhausted before in his life.

Lori addressed Malcom " How did you like that Malcom?" Did you enjoy your little milking? I hope so because that is the only way you are going to cum from now on. Once a month I will milk you in this fashion. You will soon learn to beg me for the privilege of getting milked. By the way are you enjoying my sweaty foot taste in your mouth. By now you should be used to it. Part of your daily ritual will be to pamper my feet with your tongue and lips. In fact I have drawn up a daily itinerary of your duties.

1st thing each morning when we wake up. You will perform oral sex on my until I achieve 3 orgasms. After which you will thank me for the opportunity to dine on my sex. You will then draw my bath and sponge bath me. My breakfast will then be cooked by you as I get dressed. I will then leave for work and you will begin doing domestic chores around the house that will be assigned each day. At noon promptly each day I will return for lunch that you will have prepared. As I eat at the table you will remove my sneakers and lick the bottoms of my socked sweaty soles until I have finished. With the 20 minutes or so I have left in my lunch hour you will then take me to the gratification chair and remove my sweats and panties and give me another 2 oral orgasms. After that I will return to work and you will return to your domestic duties. After work I will return from work sweaty from a hard day of teaching aerobics. You will have my meal ready and once again you will remove my sneakers and lick the bottoms of my sweaty socked soles as I dine. When finished you will take me once to the gratification chair where you will perform oral sex on me until I achieve 3 more orgasms. I will then retire to the lounge chair where I will prop my feet up on the ottoman and you will kneel before it and kiss, lick and suck my feet as I watch TV. You will do this with my sweaty stinking gym socks still on. When I am ready to retire to bed you will carry me to the bed remove my clothing and once again perform oral sex on me until I tell you to stop. At that time you will then go back down stairs and clean up the dishes and tidy up before you can go to bed. Once in bed you will take one of my dirty gym socks that you removed from my feet as you prepared me for bed and turn it inside out and stuff it in your mouth. You will unlace one of my gym shoes and place your nose inside the foot area until you nose presses up against the insole of the inside of the sneaker. YOu are to tie the laces around the back of your head securing the sneaker over your nose for the night. You may then and only then climb into bed with me. Sucking on my sweaty sock and smelling my sneaker all night.
The next morning you will once again begin your duties.

If you fail at any of these duties or perform them at any level other then 110% you will be severly punished. I can assure you that the tortures you felt over the last day will be nothing to what I will subject you to if you disobey or displease me.

Once a month as your reward for being good you will be milked just like you were today. That will be your only release. No masterbation during the day, no touching NOTHING. ONce a month and only if I permit it due to good behavior will you be allowed to cum.

This is your fate Malcom. You messed with me by making fun of me at the gym. Now you will get to enjoy my foot and body smells daily. In fact you will BEG to be allowed to taste them.

Life for you begins now Malcom whether you like it or not.

THE END or is it the Beginning!

Hope you all liked Lick or Endure! :wavingguy

Last edited:
Ohh gor tickle him an hour straight and when he pass out doing it over untill he succeed. I wish I was at your merci like that haha. And I wil take the smelly socks to if you realy want to do that besides tickling me haha.

This is a wonderful story, Lori. :D
I look forward greatly to the future chapters. :happyfloa

I`m so happy to see you are back,Lori!

Great start!I love all the detailed descriptions and the verbal teasing! :redheart: :whip: :bowing: Especially bound as he is! What a lucky guy,I mean,unfortunate situation to be in! :devil:

I can`t wait to see more,Lori! I`m glad you are writing again! :dogpile:

youre an excellent and very talented writer! please keep up the great work. i love the tickling/sock/foot worship descriptions. well done all around!

Just added part 2 hope you enjoy!

Lori

milagros317 said:
This is a wonderful story, Lori. :D
I look forward greatly to the future chapters. :happyfloa

Great chapter,Lori! I`m not sure how Malcolm is going to endure this fiendish torment! What a quandry! Merciless tickle torture,which turns him on,bringing about an erection,which must be "beaten" away with a strap!All happening as he is forced to breathe in the foul foot odor from the sock above his nose! Wow! :bowing: :bouncybou

Where do you come up with these wonderful ideas and predicaments? :whip:
I like the way you think! :devil: ;)

Part 3 is done. Working away on part 4

:ranty:

James_Bond4334 said:
Nice continuation. Can't wait to find out what happens. Keep it up.

Great job!

That was a fantastic chapter,Lori! Thanks for getting it to us.I look forward to more.... :happyfloa :firedevil :wow:

erm...

i don't like this very much. It's well-written, but I'm not much of a masochist or foot fetishist. The tickling is good though.

Yea, I do like the torture aspect of the tickling. It's just the foot licking/smelling and the gag and stuff like that which turns me off a bit.

THanks for the support and the defense. Just added part 4 for you to enjoy!

James_Bond4334 said:
Of course, to people who don't like that form of tickling, ex. more torturous than sensual, it would not be as appealing. Being a foot fetishist myself, I must say I like this story. I have not experienced this particular event first hand, without lack of liking to. But I have been tied and tickled many times. My girl doesn't mind tickling me, but wouldn't be into forcing me to do things like lick her feet against my will.

Exciting chapter!

Very nicely done,Lori.I love the teasing,and the torment is fantastic! The orgasm denial with forced foot/sock worship is particularly devious! :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :wowzer: :shock:

I can`t wait for the next installment!

I think the psychological conditioning is a very cool idea. I don't recall ever reading a story here that featured it, so I'm really interested to see where you go with this.

Just added part 5 sorry it took so long my mind had been slow lately!!!

Hugs and tickles

:evilha:

milagros317 said:
Part 4 was great, Lori. :bowing: This is a fine story. :D

Wow, just reading it made me cringe in fear and cover my private parts. :eek:
That was really intense. :D

OUCH! Lori, its incredibly intense but I am afraid its not tickling, its simply (and brilliantly written) painful torture. AT this time his dick is simply pulp

(Show some mercy please)
Diego

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back