• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Football Bet (FF/FF, M/F, F/FF) Repost with addition

d_mov

Monica, Liz, Beth, and Michelle were all sitting around the lunch table at the advertising agency where they worked. These ladies did clerical work for this small company. The building handyman, Troy, was sitting nearby. The ladies were arguing about the local football game that was coming up over the weekend. This game was between the two colleges in the town. Monica and Liz went to one and Beth and Michelle went to the other. All the ladies were in their late 20s and early 30s.

Monica stated, "you guys are so going to lose tomorrow."

"Don't be so sure," replied Michelle.

The debate continued and the ladies exchanged stats and history that probably wasn't true. Beth chimed in, "Your football team is the laughing stock of this city."

Troy couldn't help overhear all this and when he heard "laughing stock" his ears perked up even more. He had a fetish for feet and tickling and he was starting to pay attention as these beautiful women talked.

"Let's make a bet!" suggested Liz.

"Yeah," agreed Monica, "Whoever loses has to wear the other teams colors to work on Monday."

"You're on," shouted Michelle, "see you in blue on Monday."

"More like red for you and Beth," replied Monica. Liz nod her head in agreement.

Troy couldn't help but overhear this and thought about the old double pair of stocks in the basement. They were for a photo shoot for the advertising company several years ago. He suddenly got an idea and walked over to the ladies. "Ladies I couldn't help hear you guys talking about the big game. You know I have a set of stocks in the basement and they could be used for this. Say the losers have to sit together locked in them during the lunch hour. I could bring them up to the lobby. That would be more humiliating then just wearing the other teams color."

The ladies listened and didn't know what to think. "I don't know," said Monica, "that might be a little overboard."

"Is that you admitting you might lose?" questioned Michelle.

"Hell no," shouted Liz. "We'll see you locked up in red on Monday."

"More like you guys locked up in blue," taunted Beth. The bet was made and Troy agreed to get the stocks up in the lobby by lunch on Monday.

Troy immediately went down to the basement and got the stocks ready. He fitted the ankle and wrist holes with foam as he wanted it to be a true tight fit and not look fake. Of course, he also had other plans in mind once the losers, whomever they may be, were secured inside them.

The game was played the next day and it was close. However, Beth and Michelle were the losers and they would have to wear red and sit in the stocks. Beth and Michelle called each other and agreed that they did lose and would be good sports and go along with the "humiliation."

Michelle wore a red button-down long sleeve blouse, a pair of black dress pants. On her feet a pair of closed-toe black loafer mules. She rarely wore nylons and today was no exception. Her feet were bare inside her footwear.

Beth wore a red polo shirt and tan khakis. On her feet were a brown heeled loafers. Unlike Michelle, her feet were encased in sheer tan nylons inside her shoes.

"Hey losers, you look good in red!" taunted Monica and Liz as Beth and Michelle walked in Monday morning. "Can't wait until lunch."

Troy couldn't wait until lunch either. He had seen Michelle and Beth and noticed their lack of socks. The rest of the morning went normal as there was work to be done. As not to take up too much space in the lobby Troy brought up the stocks just before lunch and people did become curious.

The ladies walked down to the lobby at lunchtime together. Monica had created a loser sign that she placed next to the stocks.

"Get in losers," ordered Liz. Michelle sat down and Beth sat down to her left. Troy locked the ankles in first and then each of the ladies hands in the upper stock piece.

"These are tight," Michelle noticed as she tried to pull out her hands and feet. Beth agreed they were tight.

The ladies sat there for a few minutes and actually it got boring and the crowd started to disperse. Troy made his move and whispered something to Liz and Monica who immediately smiled.

"You know ladies this is getting boring. You don't look humiliated enough," said Monica as Michelle and Beth disagreed.

"Yes, and you didn't go too far in dressing in red. Big deal, red shirts. I am not impressed" Liz stated.

With that Liz walked over to Michelle and stood at the foot of the stocks. She reached for Michelle's feet. With that Michelle scrunched her toes in her shoes and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Well," replied Liz. "Let's see if at least your toenails are red. There is no black in our teams colors." With that, Liz pulled hard on the heels of Michelle's mules and it did not take long for her bare feet to be exposed. Michelle wiggled her toes as the air hit her soles. She was slightly embarrassed as people started to gather again and she just had her feet on display with no way to hide them.

"Wow," noticed Liz. "That's more like it, red toes!"

"What about you Beth," said Monica. "You could have made more of an effort to dress in red. At least red socks with those loafers."

"I don't have red socks. Please don't take my shoes off." pleaded Beth as Monica approached the stocks and Beth's feet.

"Well Beth, I'm sorry, but let's see if your toes are painted red too." said Monica as she reached for Beth's shoes and noted. "Oh, you have hose on, that's OK I bet we can still see your toes." Beth struggled to not lose her footwear. Admittedly it took Monica a little longer to relieve Beth of her shoes but it was accomplished and indeed her toes were painted red.

"Red tootsies, I love it girls." taunted Monica. Beth and Michelle did not love it. They were barefoot in front of all their co-workers and could do nothing about it. All eyes stared at them.

Once again, though, this got boring quickly and people stopped for a second to look and then went on their way. Troy noticing this added more fuel to Beth and Michelle's fire and whispered again to Monica and Liz.

Liz approached the stocks with Monica and Liz pointed-out. "Well Beth, you said our team was the laughing stocks of this city. I bet you regret that now." Beth looked confused.

Monica continued, "Yes, and here you sit. We stole your shoes and your bare feet are all exposed to us." Beth and Michelle were starting get worried. "We want to make you the laughing stocks."

"Are your feet by any chance ticklish?" asked Liz as she reached out and started stroking Beth nyloned soles. Monica did the same to Michelle's bare, unprotected soles. The ladies did not want to laugh and they did their best do not laugh in front of the gathering crowd. Michelle cracked first and lost it laughing and begging. Beth followed soon after. Liza announced, "Who are the laughing stocks? Looks like its you." Laughter filled the lobby.

Carol, the CEO of the company, who also went to Beth and Michelle's school approached. Monica and Liz filled her in on the bet. Carol dressed in a business pant suit and tan nylons with black heels shuttered at what she saw and announced. "Ladies, I am glad I didn't place that bet. My feet are fine in these shoes and thank goodness they are staying there. I couldn't stand to have my feet tickled in nylons and bare feet, oh my gosh, even worse. I know if I was going to be locked in stocks I would have worn socks, and thick ones. You girls are getting what you deserve" With that Carol gave each girl a quick jolt with her fingers.

The girls had the rest of the lunch hour to "laugh" about not wearing socks as their boss pointed-out.

---------------------------------------

Walking back to her office after the incident in the lobby, Carol couldn't help but think of what she had witnessed. Sure she couldn't imagine having her soles subjected to that in front of all those people. On the other hand, there was something somewhat erotic about it. Being trapped and not being able to do anything about it while her shoes were removed and her feet tickled. It made her cringe thinking about it.

However, she decided to pursue this whole thing further and summoned Troy up to her office. She wanted him to bring the stocks to her office. Troy was a little taken by the request but did as he was told as she was pretty high up in the company he worked for.

"Here are the stocks, Carol." Troy said as he brought them in on the dolly.

"Thanks, you can place them in the corner." Carol went over and looked at them as Troy placed them in her office. "Troy, let me ask you, do these things really hold you in good."

Troy was a bit uncomfortable by this question, but answered. "I think so."

"Well, let me tell you after what I saw down there I would say they do."

"Yep, they seemed to work pretty good." replied Troy

Carol couldn't help herself. "Let me try them out." Carol stated.

As Carol hopped in, Troy was really uncomfortable. "Are you sure?"

"Yep Troy, lock me up."

Troy locked her in and Carol pulled away going no where. "Geez, these are tight. Opps, I am pretty vulnerable in here. I think........."

Just then there was a knock on the door. It was, John, a man Carol had quite a crush on. John was a member of the board. John entered and saw the predicament Carol had volunteered for. "Troy can you excuse us." Carol excused Troy and Troy left with his dolly.

"What are you doing." exclaimed John.

"Well you see we found these stocks and two ladies were in the lobby in them."

"Why?" asked John.

"A lost bet" replied Carol. Carol was nervous but suddenly flirtatious. Carol, in her mid-forties, liked John. "I am trapped here now and I can't get out."

John looked puzzled and Carol continued. "Someone could do whatever they wanted. Oh my gosh. I have been in these shoes all day I bet my feet are really sensitive."

John was not taking the hint as he was on a professional level with Carol. Carol, however, continued flirting. "My feet are so ticklish, I am glad my shoes are still on." She stated winking at John.

John was dense to the whole situation and Carol was beginning to get irritated. "I have nylons on too, oh my gosh."

John finally caught on. "So, you had these shoes on all day?" he asked. He walked over to her feet "and you can't get out of there." With that he pulled of her shoes at the same time. Carol offered no Resistance.

"Please give them back." Carol wiggled her toes. Her feet in the sheer tan nylons were quite sensitive right out of her shoes but she had asked for what she was about to get.

John went to town on Carol's feet. Carol laughed and bucked in the stocks. A few times she wondered why she allowed this but it did turn her on. The tickling continued for the next several minutes.

"Well, I gotta go." John picked up Carol's shoes and placed them back on her feet.

"My tootsies are safe again." Carol smiled as John let her out of the stocks. He smiled and walked out of the room.

Carol liked these new stocks and got an idea. She picked up the phone and asked to see Monica and Liz in her office immediately.

Monica, dressed in a pant suit, approached Carol's office. On the feet of this 30 year old was a pair of black loafers with a small heel. Monica would love to wear sandals to work but company policy did not allow it. Monica did not wear socks or hose on this given day.

Liz was in black dress pant, a white blouse and heels. She was wearing very sheer black hose with her black pumps. She approached the office as well and met up with Monica.

"What is this about?" Monica asked Liz.

"I don't know." replied Liz as Carol invited them into the office. The ladies immediately saw the stocks and were very confused.

"Ladies," instructed Carol. "You did not have permission for that little display in the lobby." Monica and Liz did not interrupt their boss. "That was not acceptable behavior for this company."

"But you were even down there with us for awhile." Liz pointed-out.

"Yes, and those poor girls. You know I went to their school too."

"Yes, maam" replied Monica.

"I did not have a bet with you, and you broke the rules. Ladies have a seat." Monica and Liz headed for the chairs at Carol's desk. "Ladies, over there in the corner please." Once again confusion set in. "Where you had those two poor girls earlier."

Monica and Liz hesitated but Carol insisted. "You know I could terminate you for that display in the lobby." The ladies submitted to the realization of what was about to happen and not wanting to lose their jobs they headed to the stocks.

"You know the drill, ankles there and hands there." Monica and Liz complied and were locked in by Carol.

"Can't get out can you." The girls tested their bonds and meekly shook their heads.

"Well, well, well. Look at you." Carol taunted as stood there examining the situation.

She approached Monica's feet. "Monica, cute loafers." Looking down she noted Monica was sock less in her shoes. "So these loafers are all between your bare unprotected feet and the world." Monica winced as Carol pulled of the right loafer. "Such a simple little shoe but such a big difference being without it." Monica looked away as her other foot was bared. "Cute feet dear." She taunted and ran her finger down her soles causing Monica's bare pink painted toes to wiggle."

"Now Liz. How about you now?" Carol asked.

"Please don't take my shoes off. My feet are so sensitive." begged Liz.

Carol approached Liz's feet. "Well, at least you have on hose. Well wait so do I. No help really. I wouldn't want to be in you shoes or I guess out of them in this case." Monica and Liz had no idea that Carol had tested the stocks just before their arrival.

"Wow, the classic pump. A lady after my own heart. Black hosiery is that in?" Carol reached for Liz's pumps and Liz scrunched her toes. "Now Liz we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Why don't you just give those puppies up?" Liz, feeling defeated allowed her pumps to be confiscated. "Those nylons are really sheer" noticed Carol as she gave Liz a quick tickle.

The ladies in the stocks felt humiliated and Carol could tell. "Now how do you think Beth and Michelle felt in front of all those people? You have the afternoon to sit there and think about it." Carol walked over to her desk and got on the phone. "Yes, please send Michelle and Beth to my office."

Monica and Liz looked at each other in horror and in a few minutes, when Michelle and Beth arrived, they had the rest of the afternoon to not only think about what their boss said but also laugh about it.

--------------------------------

Carol was beginning to like the idea of these stocks in her office. Sure it was a little weird, but she thought she could get good use out of them. Therefore she decided to keep them around until she could figure out what to do with them.

The next day after the stocks were unveiled and brought up to her office, Carol, dressed in a conservative business suit entered her office after lunch. On her feet were a pair of sheer nylons in a navy pump. With her were two of her longtime friends who she had just enjoyed lunch with. All the ladies were in their mid forties and went up to Carol's office for a chat. Carol had forgot about the stocks but soon remembered as the three ladies entered.

With Carol was Theresa and Jill. Theresa worked across town and was in a pair of khaki dress pants and brown blouse. Not wearing socks, her bare feet were clad in a simple brown loafer. Jill was dressed more formally in a business suit and black square toe heel. Sheer tan nylons were under her footwear.

As the ladies entered Carol's office they immediately noticed the stocks. Theresa asked, "Carol, what is that?"

"Yes," inquired Jill, "they look like a stockade."

Carol didn't know what to say, but realized she might be able to have a little fun with her friends. Carol replied, "Well, Jill you are right, they are stocks."

Theresa asked, "Why would you have stocks in your office?"

"Well, we found them in the basement and I use them as employee motivation."

"What do you mean," wondered Jill.

"Well," continued Carol, "I make employees who break rules spend some time in them."

Theresa and Jill looked puzzled and Jill asked, "They don't look very comfortable, but how does sitting in the stocks punish someone. Especially if there is no one here to see you in them,"

Carol couldn't resist, "You guys outta try them out and see what it is like. I sat in them yesterday. It is a unique experience."

"No way," replied Theresa

"Come on," encouraged Jill walking over to the stocks, "might as well see what she is talking about."

Theresa, still unsure walked over with her friend and Carol followed. Carol instructed the ladies to sit down and locked their ankles and wrists in without hesitation. The ladies instinctively pulled against the wooden device and Carol noticed stating, "They hold you pretty tight."

"Yes," laughed Jill, "we are stuck."

Theresa didn't like the feeling and asked, "so what now? You just make employees sit here?"

Carol could bearly contain herself and answered, "well sometimes I do have a little fun. For instance, I am sorta able to do what I want to you captive ladies. Yesterday, when I was in them I got tickled." Theresa and Jill got very wide eyed at this. "You don't really realize what a finger running along the bottom of your foot can do. I mean, of course, the bottom of a foot lacking a shoe. Yesterday, I was in my pumps all morning and a friend relieved me of them as I was sitting there where you guys are. I don't know if I was fortunate or not, but I had on nylons. My feet were still sensitive as hell."

Theresa and Jill were not liking what they were being told and Theresa whined, "So Carol, can you let us out?"

"Oh Theresa, sure I can let you out." Carol approached Theresa's feet. "Like the loafers, can I see them?"

As Carol reached for the heel of Theresa's right loafer, Theresa exclaimed, "Leave my shoes alone!"

"Oh Theresa, don't get upset." Carol pulled hard on the heel of the shoe and Theresa scrunched her toes. "Theresa, let me see your shoe. What's the big deal?"

Theresa replied, "The big deal? I am not wearing any socks and you are talking about tickling. Do the math. Please let me out."

"Oh," replied Carol, "Isn't it amazing though how much a piece of leather does to protect our tootsies." With that Carol inserted her index finger to the arch of Theresa's right loafer and surprised her. Theresa gasped as the other hand ripped off the shoe. Theresa's right foot was now bare her toes unpainted. "See," stated Carol I just wanted to see your shoe. Let me see the other."

"No, please," replied Theresa as Carol started to pull on the left loafer. Carol sensing this resistance gave the right bare sole a little tickle. Theresa tried not to give in but after about five seconds her face scrunched up and she let loose, "HAAAA, HEEEE, Stop that."

Carol stopped and demanded, "Well, give up the other shoe then and stop fighting me. I want that shoe, let me have it. Unscrunch your toes."

Theresa whimpered and obeyed as she felt defeated. Both feet were now completely bare.

Jill was watching all this. Like Carol she was very ticklish but a bit more adventurous than Theresa. Carol addressed Jill, "So we can't leave you out. Are you barefoot under those cute shoes?"

"No," replied Jill, "I have on hose," she said as she dangled her shoes on her toes, "See."

"May I see those shoes, Jill?"

"Sure, I don't think I have a choice" replied Jill. Carol easily slid off Jill's shoes. Jill wiggled her red painted nylon clad toes.

"You know, Jill, I was in your shoes yesterday. Actually out of your shoes I guess." Carol gave Jill a quick jolt on each sole as Jill giggled. "Nylons still tickle like hell, don't they?"

"Yes, heeeee, yes, stop," laughed Jill. Carol stopped and Jill replied with a smile. "You are so mean!"

"Well, come on, aren't you having fun," with that she approached Theresa's soles and ran her long nails up and down her arches.

"Stop, heeee, it tickles, haaaa, my feet, you're, heee, tickling my bare feet!"

"Oh Theresa, it isn't that bad." Carol returned to Jill's unshod soles and asked, "Nylons tickle too right?"

"Heeee, yes, heeeee, let me go. My feet are ticklish."

The fun continued for several more minutes and both ladies feet got worked over pretty good. Carol let them out, kicked off her shoes and hopped in the stocks. "Well ladies, turn about is fair play. Do your worst." Needless to say, revenge is sweet.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back