• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix Story 003

The Bandito

Verified
Hey there.

This is my first post in the story section. I usually post in the artwork section :p

For those of you that frequent both areas, you are already familiar with the Bounce Chix (My ongoing character line). For those of you that are not please check out some of the pics I have posted, my MTJ comic (Temple of Bounce), or my DeviantART page at: http://thebandito.deviantart.com/

Although Visual art is my fave, sometimes I dabble in writing. The following story is something I wrote several months ago, while trying to flush out the relationships between the three Bounce Chix. This story represents their first real tickle session together (although they are tickled constantly in their many escapades).

Naturally the theme and subject is adult - so if you are under 18 or are offended by such things - what the heck are you doing on a fetish forum??? LOL.

Please let me know what you all think. And please be gentle, I haven't posted my writing before, so if I screwed something up - you have my apologies :)

Please comment,

B

----------------------------------------------------------

Bounce Chix Story 003

Chix on Chix:

You could hear the giggling and the occasional yelp or shout from across their teeny apartment. As you got closer to the couch one definitely got the feeling that something wild was going on. And if you peeked over the couch you would see three of the hottest babes you have ever seen. Hailey, Janey, and Andi (known affectionately in certain parts of the universe as the Bounce Chix) were all wiggling on their heels and bantering back and forth as they played one of their favourite games.

“That’s right! You take it, and you like it!” Andi giggled.

“Dammit,” Hailey protested. “You kinda suck, Andi.”

“Yeah – you do kinda suck,” agreed Janey.

It was Saturday night and Hailey, Janey and Andi were sitting on the floor of their apartment playing video games. Ever since Andi had been writing new games in her spare time (she’s such a sexy little computer genius) the gals had made kind of a ritual out of their Saturday night video games. And, as usual, Andi was winning in a big way.

The fact that Andi was the superior gamer was no real surprise. She really was quite the programmer and all-around computer expert. Some people can just intuitively “see” the next move, and that mixed with years of experience made Andi a virtual wrecking machine in the arcade. But tonight was even worse than usual, because tonight they were playing her favourite game, one of her own design.

It had been an amazing idea. Andi called it a “First Person Tickler” game. Your character runs around from a first person perspective through all these wild environments like haunted castles, and jungle mazes, and even alien tickle worlds. The object is to set these bondage traps to lure and capture your opponents. Once trapped, each character has a unique set of tickle tools and special skills to tease and feather the other characters. The game is called “Plume,” and it is their favourite game of all time.

The only bummer is that when Andi sent in the game to the big video game companies, they said no one would buy it. No market for that kind of thing. Months later they came out with the same game, except instead of bondage and tickling it was bloodshed and guns. They renamed the game “Doom” and it’s been a best seller. Go figure, huh?

So the three gals sat on the floor in front of the TV (well, actually on one of Hailey’s incredible fox fur blankets) and they drank their diet soda, and played their video game and talked a lot of smack.

Hailey was playing a ravishing Amazon character (wearing a loincloth bikini and very little else). Unfortunately for Hailey’s Amazon, she’d just been captured by Andi’s favourite character in the game – a stunning Duchess in a full-length sable coat. The Duchess was giving the Amazon a very thorough tickling, and depleting all of Hailey’s hard-earned stamina. It was like the ninth time Hailey had been captured this evening, and she was getting a bit cranky about it.

Janey was playing a gorgeous Japanese Ninja character (who wearing little more than her Ninja mask, incidentally), and was trying desperately to sneak up on the Duchess from the rear. Andi giggled and teased Hailey as her Duchess pulled out a long fluffy feather and began to brush up and down the Amazon’s naked torso. Hailey struggled with her control pad – pushing any and every button combination - as her poor character squealed in ticklish agony.

“Awwwwwww, your poor little Amazon is so tender!” prodded Andi.

“Just wait, Slappy – just you wait,” said Hailey, now furiously mashing the buttons in an attempt to free her writhing giantess.

Janey scooted over onto her tummy, closer to the TV. Her Ninja was close to the Duchess now (thank God for stealth mode) and Janey couldn’t wait to finally capture Andi. In fact, it would mark the first time Andi had been captured in a very, very long time; and Janey was going to savour every minute of it. She wiggled on the fox blanket and got ready to make her move.

The only thing more amazing and erotic than the virtual tickle fest on the television were the three girls themselves. Whoa, what a sight. Hailey was wearing loose-fitting, chocolate-colour satin pyjama pants trimmed in pink, and a light pink, silk babydoll top that barely covered her full chest and left her soft but slim belly completely exposed. Her brunette hair was back, like usual, in a tight bun, and her perfect skin glowed with her radiant beauty. Her outfit was completed with a pair of her favourite pink fuzzy bunny slippers on her amazingly sensitive feet.

Andi was also in her typical nighttime apparel, with a snug fitting, light blue thin cotton tank top with some anime character on the front. She also wore very short, grey cotton sweat shorts and her trademark white ankle socks. Her pyjamas left very little to the imagination, because the tank left her entire taut tummy exposed, and nicely showed off her perky breasts and raspberry nipples. Her shorts did nothing to hide her long gorgeous legs, and her golden hair spilled back behind her; smelling of oranges and still slightly damp from her evening shower.

Janey was basically wearing one of her yoga outfits, since she wasn’t much of a pyjama type. Her top was an extremely form-fitting, dark grey sports tank with an athletic logo on it. She had black, crushed velvet sweats on as well. She didn’t wear anything on her feet, but she almost never wore anything on her feet in the house. Maybe it was that semester abroad she spent in Japan. Who knows? The way that her top held her round breasts so snugly, like a long-lost lover, and the way that her tight sweats showed off her firm legs (and now that she had rolled onto her tummy, her amazing pert butt) she was quite a feast for the eyes. Her raven-black hair was tied back in a teeny little ponytail, with the smaller locks framing her modelesque face. Her piercing blue eyes blazed in excitement as she inched ever closer to the Duchess.

“You know what?” Hailey pouted. “I give.” She tossed down the control pad and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Welllll, bad news for the Amazon, then…” Andi taunted as she tapped the buttons masterfully, making the Duchess launch an all-out full-body feathering on the helpless Jungle Goddess. Completely consumed in the tickle torture, the Duchess was a prime target. Janey sensed her opportunity at last, and her Ninja crouched into attack position. She readied her fluffchucks and made her move.

With unmatched quickness, Andi worked the controls and the Duchess disappeared in a puff of white smoke. Janey’s Ninja was immediately ensnared and trussed up in a cleverly laid bondage trap, and the Duchess reappeared wearing the most devilish feathergloves in all of digital creation.

“How in the?!” Janey blurted as she stared in disbelief.

“You really suck a ton,” Hailey pouted some more, frustrated that Janey’s attack didn’t succeed and redeem them both.

“Hee hee!” Andi giggled as she proceeded to undress the subdued Ninja. “What can I say? I got skillz!”

“Stuff it, Andi,” smiled Hailey.

“Yeah, in real life your little fanny would be mine,” Janey chimed in.

“Oh, okay, Janey. Or maybe you’d be laughing your little butt off, just like your sad little Ninja!” Andi teased back. The Duchess mercilessly stroked her ten feather-clad fingers all over the jiggling Ninja’s naked bod, making her scream in hysterical laughter.

Janey tossed her control pad down as well, and rolled back onto her knees. Damn, damn, damn. She almost had her, too. If there was one thing that could be said about Janey with absolute certainty – she did not like to lose.

“Okie-dokie, then,” Hailey sighed, getting bored with Andi’s non-stop, video tickle punishment. “You guys wanna like, watch a movie or something?”

“No kidding,” Janey replied. “This is getting oooooold.”

“If you two ticklish softies aren’t up to the challenge anymore, maybe you could just fan me and massage my feet,” Andi giggled, still tormenting her poor pixilated tickle toys on screen.

“Whatever. You’re such an ass, Andi,” Hailey giggled back. She actually really loved it when Andi was in this mood. Loved seeing her feisty and flirty like this.

“Yeah, whatever, Miss Tickle Champion,” Janey laughed back. She looked over at Andi sitting there on the carpet and found herself thinking about how amazing her body looked in those faded pyjamas. If only…

“Hey, that’s Miss Grand Tickle Master to you, Little Biscuit,” Andi blurted. She knew Janey got sooooo fired up when someone used that nickname. Ever since the eighth grade – wow, did Janey hate to be called Biscuit.

“Oooooh, thin ice, Andi. One more word from you…” Janey warned.

“Okay, okay,” said Andi sweetly in reply. “I’m sorry. Little Biscuit.”

“That’s it, muffin girl!” Janey pounced on Andi, squeezing her side right above her right hip.

“Eeeeeeeee HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Andi squeaked out. She was so dreadfully ticklish, that even a light touch here, or a poke there drove her into ticklish hysteria.

“You wanna tickle, LET’S TICKLE!” Janey challenged as she fluttered her fingers up Andi’s side, making her roll into Hailey’s lap and giggling helplessly. Not missing the opportunity to join in on the fun, Hailey stroked her perfect pink fingernails in Andi’s exposed underarms. Instinctively, Andi pulled in her arms, trapping Hailey’s tickling fingers, and collapsed into full belly laughter.

“GEEEE HAAAAA HAAAAAAAT AAAAHHAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAYYYY!!” she wailed as she feebly tried to fight them off.

“You said something about ticklish softies earlier?” Janey teased as she squeezed Andi’s firm thighs right above the knee with one hand and danced her nails along her exposed tummy.

“Ooooooooh, I love this game!” Hailey purred as she continued to knead Andi’s underarms and ribs.

“LEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! STAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP EEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!” squealed Andi as they tickled her up and down.

She’d been tickled by Janey and Hailey before. They’d been friends since Kindergarten, after all. But it was always just for a second or two. They were really on a mission this time, and it didn’t seem like they were going to stop anytime soon.

Janey kept teasing, and was tickling her in all of her most cripplingly ticklish places. Hailey knew just where to touch her to elicit the loudest laughter, and Andi knew she had very little fight left in her.

“OOOOAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOHOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEEAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!” she begged.

“I dunno, Andi, I think you might be pretty ticklish here,” said Janey as she circled her index finger around Andi’s bellybutton and onto her hyper-ticklish lower tummy. Every stroke drove Andi further and further into a ticklish trance. Her entire body tingled, and even the slightest touch sent electric reactions all over her most sensitive areas.

“YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAHAAA AAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“More for my sweet Andi,” said Hailey, and then wiggled her fingers back under Andi’s arms to force her to arch her back into Hailey’s lap, and toss her golden hair back in full-on belly laughter.

“GAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP EEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!”

After what was probably fifteen minutes of rigorous tickling (but felt like forever to Andi) she realised, with what little conscious thought she still had, that she was just about out of any fight left in her. In a last attempt to wiggle her way free, she bucked hard enough to flop off of Hailey’s lap, and onto her tummy. She planted her hands to try to get onto all fours, but Hailey and Janey were too quick, and they forced her back onto her tummy on the fur blanket.

“Guys!!!! Hey… Okaaaaaaheeeee. Let the tickle champion go! Eheeee heeeee staaahaaaaap,” Andi giggled, trying to catch her breath.

“I think the tickle champion still needs some attention,” Janey giggled back as she tried to keep the unbridled lust out of her voice. Just looking at Andi wiggling on her tummy on that fox blanket, with her shirt pulled up to her ribs, and her shorts barely covering her freckled buns. Yeesh… Janey had always had the hots for Andi, but being able to touch her like this was making that little fire grow in her belly again.

“Much, much more attention,” Hailey whispered softly in Andi’s ear, making no attempt whatsoever to conceal her burning lust. Everyone knew Hailey was the most amorous of the three. The most outwardly affectionate. Although she would probably never have initiated this spontaneous tickle party, now that it was here, Hailey was loving every minute of it. Her nipples pressed firmly against the constraints of her top, and she felt the overwhelming warmth of her own arousal.

“Lemeeeeheeeeeee goohooo,” Andi whined, still not able to stop laughing, and getting more and more turned on by the second. She couldn’t believe they were still tickling her. She thought they were going to stop when she landed on her tummy, but from the fact that Hailey just grabbed a sash from her robe off the floor, and was looking at her with a wicked grin – Andi realised there truly was much more in store for her. And the thought flooded her with arousal and a barrage of thoughts and emotions.

The one thought that kept repeating was, Don’t stop! God, don’t let them stop tickling. She wiggled her body as teasingly as she could and giggled softly as the fur rubbed against her naked tummy and thighs.

Janey sat on Andi’s butt, facing her legs, and Hailey grabbed Andi’s wrists and stretched her forward so her arms were completely straight. Andi struggled a bit, but her arms were as useless as wet noodles by this point, and Hailey had an easy time securing her wrists in the sash and tying the other end to a table leg. She crawled next to Andi on all fours in the most seductive way possible, while Janey hooked both of Andi’s feet and peeled off he white ankle socks.

“I think Andi likes these tickles, Janey,” said Hailey, looking Andi square in the eye.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” Janey purred. “Is that right, tickle bug?”

“Well, um… it’s not that I like it. You guys are just teasing a lot and I’m so very ticklish, and–” Andi stammered, trying desperately to find the right words.

“Tell us you like it, little Andi,” Janey teased, and she wrapped one arm around Andi’s ankles, completely trapping her feet, and started to tickle ever-so-lightly the exposed, pink bottoms of Andi’s delicate footsies with her other hand.

“MEEEEEE HEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Andi happily giggled.

“Or do you want us to tickle it out of you?” Hailey inquired in her husky voice, and she laid next to Andi and pulled her shirt up to the very bottoms of her breasts; and stroked her naked back with her long nails.

“EEEEEEEEEEE HYAAAAAAAAAAAA DOooOOOOHOOOO YooooHOOOOOR WOOOOHAAAAARST!” Andi blurted, and her two ticklers began to dance their nails all over Andi’s wiggling body. Janey tickled under her toes. Hailey tickled her soft sides up and down, and back again. And the fur… dear God, the fur… as she wiggled all over, the fur caressed her naked tummy and firm legs, and tickled her and tickled her and tickled her. And she screamed in ticklish joy.

“Kitchy, kitchy, tickle bug!!!” Janey sang as she tickled every wrinkle and curve of Andi’s tender feet.

“YAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“You are soooooooooooo ticklish, Andi!” Hailey commented lustfully, and she expertly tickled every exposed inch of supple skin along Andi’s sides.

“GAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Janey could feel herself losing control by the second. She could feel the fire in her belly raging into an inferno. She knew if she did this much longer, she’d probably come right there in her panties. Touching Andi so intimately. Hearing her laugh so embarrassingly loud over each and every caress. Watching her wiggle her toes and try unsuccessfully to cover one foot with the other. While Janey tickled and tickled and tickled her. And with every tickle Janey felt Andi was loving this, just like she was loving this, and the thought was making her wetter than she’d ever been.

Hailey had been dreaming of this for as long as she could remember. She didn’t care what made this happen tonight. All she knew was that she wanted her two roommates so badly that she didn’t know what to do with herself. Her nipples strained against the fabric of her teeny babydoll. She could feel the aching wetness in her panties tingle more and more with every touch on Andi’s bare skin. She giggled as Andi wailed in laughter every time she fluttered her nails up and down her naked flank, her ribs ad up her back. She watched Andi’s amazing figure as she bucked up and down into the fur. Andi was getting closer with every second. And Hailey was going to make sure she had the climax of her life.

Andi screamed and squeaked and squealed and trembled and wiggled and writhed. Jesus, it tickled! Every touch seemed more and more ticklish. The fur all over her tummy was lightly feathering her into state of complete hysteria. But the two loving ticklers… they were getting her so hot, she thought she might explode. Dear God, she was wet. All she wanted was for Janey to flip her over and kiss her between her legs, while Hailey tickled her tummy – and she would do anything they wanted forever. She laughed as hard as she could laugh, and begged them for more; but all that came out was laughter and laughter and laughter.

“Does the tickle champion surrender?” Janey cooed, and she put Andi’s right pinkie toe in her mouth and nibbled her terribly while tickling away at the balls of her feet with her free hand.

“OHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO HOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“That’s a yes,” Hailey purred as she played Andi like a perfectly tuned string instrument. “I have a surprise for you, love, but you have to say please.”

“AAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA PLEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE!!!!!! HAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

While Janey was completely consumed with Andi’s toes, Hailey switched positions. She straddled Andi’s tied arms on her knees, and bent down to whisper in her ear.

“Do you love this, Andi?”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!”

“Can we do this together every night, Andi?”

“OHOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAWD YAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA HAAAAASSSS!!!”

“Tell me you love it, sweetie, and I will make sure Janey and I tickle you to bliss.”

“IIHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAV YOUUUUUHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Andi screamed in her ticklish hysteria. Not I love it. Or I love this. But I love YOU. And she meant it, too. More than she’d ever meant anything else.

Hailey heard it too, and at that moment she was the happiest she’d ever been.

“Well then, lover… how ‘bout some real tickling, then? You won’t be needing this anymore.” Hailey pulled Andi’s tank past her chest, plunging her perky B cups and her rock-hard raspberry nipples into a sea of ticklish fox fur. Andi’s laughter reached new heights and she began to lewdly pump her hips into the plush fur, desperately begging for the tickling of her womanhood that would finally push her over the edge.

“And now for the grand finale,” Hailey whispered, and began rhythmically dancing her nails up into Andi’s smooth armpits, over and over again.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

Andi squeaked as her laughter became horse and trembling with the build toward orgasm. God, she’d never even dreamed of being teased like this by her gorgeous roomies. Her nipples danced erotically through the delightful fur. Her tummy stroked back and forth. She wiggled devilishly trying to escape Hailey’s tickling fingers, and Janey’s unflinching licking and sucking and stroking. And just when she thought she’d go mad from the endless build to orgasm, Hailey made all her fantasies come true.

“Janey, how can you resist that beautiful, bouncing butt right in front of you! I’ll bet she’s like, sooooooooooooo ticklish there!” Hailey cooed with a sweet smile

“Oh gawd, yeah!!” came Janey’s eager reply, no longer the slightest bit interested in disguising her lust. “Is the tickle bug ticklish on these round cheeks?” She deftly changed positions to sit on Andi’s calves, and began to tickle her way up the back of Andi’s firm and thrusting thighs.

“YAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!” was all she could muster.

Janey tickled right up under her shorts to the most supple butt she’d ever had the great pleasure of tickling. She lightly tickled the bottoms of Andi’s cheeks, right where they curved into the thigh. Hailey leaned forward and whispered in her ear again.

“Here it comes, Andi.”

“OHHHHHHHHHO GAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!”

Janey slid her fingers under the shorts and caressed the middle of Andi’s firm cheeks with the most feathery touches. Andi made a noise that neither of them had ever heard before – the loudest shriek ever, which ended in the deepest moan. Janey was overcome with her passion, and she reached up and slid Andi’s pants down over the curve of her butt down to mid-thighs. Andi delightfully rubbed her pouty lips into the scrumptious fur, and could see stars twinkle before her eyes.

“Here it comes, baby,” Hailey purred.

“Now I can REALLY tickle this ass of yours, sweetie!” Janey sang, and she fluttered her hands over every inch of Andi’s sweet round ass as Andi pumped her hips and her deliciously wet pussy into the loving fur again and again. Hailey teased and tickled her underarms and made her scream, while Janey ran her fingertips along the curve of her cheeks and into the cleft between and down to that helplessly tender spot right below the pussy.

“I love you, Andi,” Hailey whispered.

“MYEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE GAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAD!!”

“Cum for me, sweetie.”

“YAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM CAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!!!!! GAAAAHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWD!”

Andi came as she’d never done before in her life. She came shamelessly into that blanket. She came endlessly while Janey tickled her ass, and Hailey tickled the sides of her breasts. She felt the soft fur fondling her little clit, her tummy and her tits, and she came and came and came until she couldn’t even make a noise. And just when she thought they would stop tickling, they tickled her even more, and she came again. She came so many times, she swore she’d die with pleasure. She gave them everything she had. And they tickled her and tickled her and tickled her so she couldn’t hold anything back.

It seemed like an eternity, but after countless orgasms Andi finally calmed down, and Hailey and Janey turned their tickles into soft petting. She lay in all that perfect fur, and knew she’d never ever be the same again.

Janey gently pulled her shorts back up, and Hailey undid the sash and released her arms.

Andi trembled for a bit in their arms when they sat her up. Hailey petted her head and Janey caressed her thigh. Andi looked into Hailey’s eyes and they both smiled. Andi kissed her so softly on the lips, and they rubbed noses. When she looked over at Janey, Janey didn’t meet her eyes. She looked at the rug.

“I think maybe that went a bit too far, AJ. I think we should get some sleep,” said Janey softly. She’d always been so afraid of being attracted to other women. Had never really admitted to herself how badly she wanted her friends. Now it was out in the open, and she wasn’t quite sure how to deal with it. She defaulted to being tough little Janey, always in charge.

Andi noticed the change, and pounced on Janey immediately. How she found the strength, who knew. She wrapped herself around Janey and pulled her to her mouth. And she kissed her. She kissed her so deeply and so passionately, that everything she felt, everything she wanted to say, was released in that kiss.

Janey hesitated and pushed back, at first. But then something gave way in her as well. All her barriers melted away into that sweet kiss. She returned the kiss. She returned it with all her heart.

When they finally unlocked from their embrace, Janey met Andi’s sparkling eyes. Janey’s eyes welled up with tears. The tears of happiness achieved; tears of love, even. Nothing was said for hours, but everything was understood. The three girls stayed so close together as they cuddled into Hailey’s oversized bed. They slept in each others arms, and dreamed of each other and the all the things they wanted, but had fought for so long.

Andi woke to the smell of bacon. She slipped on some of Hailey’s slippers and shuffled into the kitchen. Hailey and Janey were cooking breakfast and teasing each other with a feather duster. They both saw Andi come in, and greeted her with radiant smiles.

“So… it’s Saturday. What’s the plan for today?” Hailey asked, swinging the duster.

“I think it should be your turn today!” said Janey, grinning wickedly at Hailey.

“Me? What about your turn?” Hailey grinned back at Janey.

“I don’t know, guys…” Andi giggled. “You two didn’t even find most of my real tickle spots last night!” She pulled up her T-shirt and touched her tight little tummy.

Janey and Hailey exchanged a sly glance, and then both wiggled their fingers and the duster, slowly advancing toward Andi with devilish intentions.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!” Andi screamed as she ran for her bedroom. And Hailey and Janey gave chase.

The end… for now ;)

I said it on DA and I'll say it again, you do great stuff Bandito! :dogpile:

DEV: Thanks Man! Very much appreciated!

J Unit: Thanks very much for the support! I'm so glad a couple of people liked it!

:)

Thanks again to both of you.

B

Because I can!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!

Just kidding, but I've always wanted to say something like that :p

Thanks Rage! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support.

:)

B

wow this story is great..so detailed, and descriptive..i could picture it all..if i hadn't been searching through your threads to see your various artworks, i would never have come across this tickle gem...i loved all three of those delightful females....the concept of a video tickle game is unique, as far as i'm concerned.. i'm not familiar with the Bounce? chix...but i shall try and find them ...

good job

I love your artwork, now i love your stories nice job.
Does anybody else want that video game to come out, that would be a awsome video game.

Isabeau: Hey thanks so much for the bump, and for the kind words of support. I had no idea you were such a fan of my art :) I'm so glad you liked the story. I have some plans for a lot of new stories as well (hopefully coming relatively soon). As far as the Bounce Chix go - I sent you a PM, but I'll include a quick bit of info here as well. The Bounce Chix are my reoccuring comic characters. They are featured in a 17 page comic (available thru MTJ - link is on my sig). And I am almost through the second full Bounce Chix comic. They have also made an appearence in several of my forum pics, ie: Hailey's, Janey's, and Andi's intro pics, several character pics from Temple of Bounce, the Hands of the Artist pic (Andi), and the Under the Mistle-TOE pic (all three). Thanks again - and I look forward to your thoughts on the Chix as you see more of them.

Teac: Wow thanks man. That is really nice of you. And yeah - I can't WAIT to play a video game like that. Hopefully they market it soon!!!! Thanks again

Tickledgirl: Hey thanks. Glad you liked the taste, lol. ;)

Ijustwannaplay: Thank you very much :)

Naveltickler: Hee hee. Thanks man. I figure that a good tickle story SHOULD make ya blush, lol.

Thanks again everyone,

B

Hey!

I had no idea you posted this story here... you shoulda told me before... I would have commented long ago!

Just as great as the first time I read it! :wub:

TickleFur said:
I had no idea you posted this story here... you shoulda told me before... I would have commented long ago!

Just as great as the first time I read it! :wub:

Thanks again, TickleFur.

I appreciate all your support!

:bouncybou

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back