• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickle on Dancing with the Stars last night

Ribrubber

On last night's episode, they were showing the mambo rehearsal of Shandi Finnessey (Miss USA 2004 and Lingo co-host) and her partner, Brian Fortuna, prior to the dance. At one point, Brian was standing behind Shandi and gave her a couple of quick pokes on the sides. :poke3: She gave out a high-pitched squeal each time. :eek: I hope they don't get voted off tonight so we can see if he takes it a little further in the future.

Let's see Ken do that to Barbie!

Hte to burst your bubble

but he didn't tickle her . I watched and remember what your talking about she told him he gave her a wedgie. Sorry Dude

here is a link to the Shandi clip. The "tickling" occurs around the 0:57 mark.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Xx-fR7kBc

I'd have to agree with Robert though. I don't think there was any actual tickling. It appears to me that he just pushes her in the back first and then attempts to give her a wedgie after that. So as much as I'd love to see Shandi tickled, I don't think this is an actual tickle clip unfortunately. Shandi survived to dance for at least another week though so maybe we'll get lucky and see some tickling in future shows.

maniactickler said:
Obviously no tickling there.

Agreed 100%, he tugged her thong :p

Thx for posting though, I have no objection to seeing a beautiful woman get a thong wedgie from time to time :manicd:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back