• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Apples, Peaches, And Rockets Red Glare, Then, Pressure Comes Home To Roost

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by dropping two out of three in New York, before going to Atlanta, and winning two out of three, and then to Houston, and losing two out of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from Middle America.
During the trip, an "issue" developed between Mitch and Naomi, over Mitch referring to her as his "significant other" . Mitch had sent Naomi an e-mail from the road, and started the e-mail "To the one who has been my significant other for more than 25 years". Naomi, who was very into protocol, and who sometimes, just liked to bust Mitch's chops, for the hell of it, went ballistic. She instant messaged him on his laptop, after receiving the e-mail, and launched into him. She first reminded him that they were husband and wife for over 20 years, and, in her opinion, that one partner did not refer to the other as a "significant other", in an e-mail when addressing each other, but rather should refer to each other as either boyfriend/girlfriend, or husband/wife. Naomi then demanded that Mitch apologize for his error in protocol, which he tried to, for an hour, but, no apology he gave, satisfied Naomi. He became exasperated, and had originally intended to have an all night chat session with her on the computer. By the time his apology was accepted, Mitch was so exhausted, that he told Naomi he wanted to go to bed. Sometimes, even with the 20 plus years he had invested in this woman, the three grown kids whom he loved so much, and the lifetime of memories, he wondered how in hell they could have survived so long.
On Sunday night, Mitch came home, and headed to the guest room, to a frown from Naomi. "You're not going to sleep with me tonight?" She challenged. "I'm tired, and I need some rest. I really cant spend tonight having you criticize me, and telling me how I dont do this and that right. I've just returned from a long road trip, and I'm beat. Let me get some sleep, and we'll sleep together tomorrow" Mitch said. "Fine, American, I was planning on fucking your brains out tonight, but... it you'd prefer the guest room, it's fine with me" Naomi shot back.
The next night, with tensions between Mitch and Naomi still there, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson, of course, was the starter. Kate had her great stuff that night, as she shut out the Pirates on three hits. The Good Guys didnt get many runs, but they didnt need many, as they scored three runs, on only six hits, and came away with a 3-0 blanking of the Pirates. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they climbed into bed together, and made love. As much as Mitch loved this woman, he wondered if he just needed to accept that for as long as they were together, hopefully forever, Naomi and he would always have their issues. Sometimes, he felt far too criticized by her, but, that wasnt likely to change.
The next night, the series with Pittsburgh continued. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He got hit pretty hard, allowing eight hits. The Good Guys trailed 3-0, before erupting for four runs in the sixth inning. The score remained that way until the ninth, before Hilary Duff slammed the door, on a 4-3 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. She gave up only two runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys collected only one run, and but two hits, all night, and it was hardly enough, as they fell, 2-1.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch talked about Naomi, and her criticisms of him: "Sure, we have sex, and tickle, and do all the things married couples do. It's just, sometimes, I feel like I want to hear praise, and all I hear is: Mitch, you do this wrong, you're bad, you're bad. I'm a very strong person emotionally, but, even us rocks need some love" Mitch reasoned. "I love you, American, with every inch of my soul. I've been with you over 20 years, but, I'm sorry, when you fuck up, I am going to hold you accountable. I'm not going to be one of these wives who will let you beat me, and then just forgive". Naomi said. "I've never lifted my hands to you, Naomi, not once, and I highly resent that you used that as an example!" Mitch shot back, angrily. "I'm using it as a metaphor, American, and I also mean emotionally. There have been plenty of times when you've acted uncaring, and emotionally distant, and abusive, and worried only about Mitch first. As I keep telling you, but you never want to hear, because you dont EVER LISTEN TO ME, you need to worry about Naomi first, and not Mitch. All of the things that I do for you, is because I worry about Mitch first. If you worry about yourself feeling bad, you cannot fix things if you do them wrong, and you cannot act good to me. Let me worry about criticism and praise, because, in the end, my opinion is the only one that matters. You can think you're the greatest guy in the world, but, in our relationship, if you are treating me like shit, it doesnt much matter, because I will still hold you accountable" Naomi said, infatically. The couple went home, and slept seperately that night, tensions brewing. It wasnt the worst they had ever experienced, but, there were certainly issues.
The next night, Friday, the Cubs came to town. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed two runs in six innings, and the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie, with four sixth inning runs, for a 6-2 win. Mitch and Naomi returned to the same bed that night, and made love, but, the issues were still there. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She got trashed for five runs, and the Good Guys tried to rally, but could not, losing 5-4. Kate Hudson was the starter, on a brutally hot, blazing, sunny, 93 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched only six innings that day, and was not trying to strike people out, so that she could conserve her energy. She did collect five strikeouts, and gave up two runs. The Good Guys got four, and led, 4-2 in the ninth, when Hilary Duff got the final outs, in a 4-2 victory.
The Cardinals visited Paradise on Monday night, in the homestand's final series, before the Good Guys would hit the road again. Gil Bellows had the ball, and again was hit hard, giving up five runs in five innings. This time, Paradise could not recover, as they lost, 5-1. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night. Charlize pitched very well. She did allow three runs in eight innings, but that night, the Good Guys had their hitting shoes on, erupting for nine runs, in what would be a 9-3 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 92 degree day, in front of a sellout. The ball was jumping that day, and Neve allowed four runs. The Good Guys trailed, 4-1 in the fifth, before exploding for seven runs. They didnt allow anything else the rest of the way, as the bullpen did it's job, in a 8-4 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Mitch and Naomi had certainly experienced their rocky times on that homestand, but, as the team packed to head for Pittsburgh, hopefully, things were calmer between the couple.
Ih the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee, at the insistence of Naomi, would be Mitch, whom she wanted punished for his treatment of her that week. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in his boxer shorts. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH! Working down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Hilary Duff was the next tickler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Finally, Naomi positioned herself at his feet:" This will teach you to call me a "significant other, husband". Naomi attacked Mitch's feet with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OKAY! OKAY AUSSIE THATS ENOUGH! STAHPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" A bit rocky this time, American, but hopefully we settled our issues, and you depart with things being okay. Have a good trip, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a bit of a rocky homestand, but, hopefully things were settled in the end. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things seemed to have come apart a bit there but I don't think it should be too much trouble. I don't understand how you can get mad at a simple term but I suppose I don't understand a whole lot about relationships anyway. Another great one and I look forward to the next one, and being the top reply again too :cool2:

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. It seems that Naomi does overreact to things at times, and drives Mitch beserk, but, he must love the woman a great deal, to have put up with it for over 20 years.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, in the next day or so.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back