• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM/M THE PRINCE'S GOLD (Uhm...kinky) (you're warned)

yomahred

I took this from a...well, very kinky writing I did in the back of a notebook. Since it's so short, I tough we could continue the writing here in the forum.

It starts really sill and straight to the point, (literally), but the main characters are;

PRINCE YONAHAN: A young human prince who's being held captive by alien pirates. A Prince's first ejaculation is highly priced among them and it's well paid, so they are forcing him to cum in many ways, but he was trying to hold until...

SEDUCTRESS: His torturer. An extremely beautiful alien woman with 6 arms. Veeery handy.

CAPTAIN MONARC: He wants the prince's cum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINCE: N...NO... N..O..I...WON'T...GIVE IT AWAY...I..I CAN'T...

(The seductress keep stroking his manhood as his body trembled trying to hold it in at all costs)

SEDUCTRESS: HE'S STRONG. WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO FORCE HIM TO CUM FOR 20 MINUTES WITH NO RESULTS.

CAPTAIN: DID YOU STROKE HIS HEAD WITH OIL?

SEDUCTRESS: YES, CAPTAIN.

CAPTAIN: DID YOU TRIED USING YOUR MOUTH.

SEDUCTRESS: YES, CAPTAIN, BUT HE JUST LAUGHED.

CAPTAIN: LAUGHED??

SEDUCTRESS: YES. HE LAUGHED AND STRUGGLED SO MUCH THAT IT JUST SLIPPED OUTSIDE MY MOUTH.

(The captain raised an eyebrow and walk around the room thinking. He knew that a human prince's first ejaculation was worth a million credits in his planet. And suddenly he realizes something)

CAPTAIN: HOW...MUCH DID HE LAUGHED?

SEDUCTRESS: VERY. ALMOST LIKE A HYENA.

(The captain smiled and walked to a nearby closet. Inside a feather duster was hanging and he grinned as he plucked a feather from it)

PRINCE: W...WHAT'S THAT FOR?

CAPTAIN: NOTHING... I JUST HAVE A THEORY TO PROVE .
(He slowly lowers the fether close to the prince's hairless genitals)

PRINCE: NO, PLEASE NO!! PLEASE NOT THAT!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!

(The captain smiled and started to feather the young boy's bare balls)

PRINCE: NO! PLEASE! NO! BWAAAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

CAPTAIN: MY DEAR SEDUCTRESS, I THINK WE FOUND THE BOY'S WEAKNESS.

PRINCE: NOO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! PLEASE STOP!HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

SEDUCTRESS: (COVERING HER EARS) HE LAUGHED JUST LIKE THAT. ONLY HE'S LAUGHING STRONGER NOW.

CAPTAIN: THAT'S BECAUSE THE BOY IS TICKLISH. WAY TOO MUCH FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PRINCE: AAAAAAARGH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! NOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAAAAP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CAPTAIN: NOW THAT WE KNOW HOW TO BREAK YOUR WILL, IT'LL BE EASY TO RETRIEVE THAT PRECIOUS GOLD FROM INSIDE YOU.

PRINCE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEERGHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE DON'T!! PLEASE DON'T!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!! HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!

(The captain stops the torture and gives the feather to the seductress)

CAPTAIN: HERE, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'LL GO LOOK FOR SEVERAL JARS TO STORE IT. I THINK HE'S IN FOR A BIG ONE. HAR! HAR! HAR!

Now you continue.... :blush:

yomahred said:
thanks. i was afraid of it being too kinky.

bah dude, its fine, on this forum there really isn't anything too kinky, let your imagination run wild brother :upsidedow

whew! Now I feel better.

Well, Who wants to continue the story?

yomahred said:
whew! Now I feel better.

Well, Who wants to continue the story?

Since you've done such a great job so far, I think YOU should continue it! :)

(THE SEDUCTRESS SMILES AS SHE KNEELS IN FRONT OF THE NAKED YOUNG PRINCE)

PRINCE: PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!! I'M HORRIBLY TICKLISH THERE!!

SEDUCTRESS: AND SO I NOTICED... NOW TELL ME, YOUNG PRINCE... ARE YOU GOING TO COOPERATE NOW? (SHE WAVES THE FEATHER IN THE AIR AS SHE SOFTLY GRABS THE SOFT BIG HAIRLESS BALLS IN HER HAND)

PRINCE: NO, PLEASE!! PLEASE NOT THE...NOT..TH....

(HIS PLEAD WAS SUDDENLY INTERRUPTED BY THE ENORMOUS TICKLISH FEELING OF THE FEATHER DANCING ON HIS BARE SKIN)

PRINCE: NOOO!! NOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! NOT THERE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHHAAHAHHAA!!

SEDUCTRESS: MAYBE YOU CAN SHARE SOME SECRETS WITH ME WHILE WE ARE DOING THIS...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PRINCE: (SHAKING MADLY AND LAUGHING MANIACALLY AS HE STRUGGLES TO BREAK THE BOUNDS THAT HOLD HIM SPREAD EAGLE TO THE WOODEN TABLE)
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!! I CAN'T TAKE ITTTAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(THE SEDUCTRESS STOPS THE TICKLING FOR A MOMENT AS THE PRINCE TRIES TO CATCH HIS BREATH)

SEDUCTRESS: WHERE DO YOUR PEOPLE HIDE THE GOLDEN CHEST OF ANUBHIA?

PRINCE: (BREATHING HEAVILY)...GASP..N..NOT THAT..PLEASE.. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT....PLEASE....

SEDUCTRESS: WHAT A SHAME....(SHE SOFTLY LIFTS THE BARE BALLS AND SLIPS THE FEATHER BEHIND THEM)

PRINCE: (SCREAMING HIS LUNGS OUT) OH NOOOO! OH NOOO!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOT THAT! NOTTAHHHEEEEERGEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

(THE LAUGHTER WAS SO INTENSE THAT IT ECHOED TROUGH THE DUNGEON'S HALLS)

SEDUCTRESS: YES, THERE MY YOUNG STUD....AND THE FEATHER WON'T COME OUT OF THE BACK OF THOSE SENSITIVE BALLS UNLESS YOU START TALKING.

PRINCE: (TEARS ON HIS FACE LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY) WAAAAAAAAAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHE-CHEST-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAIS-IS-IS-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HIDDEN UNDER--EERGEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-THE CANUVIAN ROCKS-AAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!

(SHE STOPS THE TICKLING AGAIN AND COMMUNICATES THE INFORMATION TO A COUPLE OF GUARDS)

PRINCE: (CATCHING HIS BREATH)..PL..PLEASE..N..NO MORE...N..NO MORE....

SEDUCTRESS: SO...READY TO GIVE UP YOUR GOLD, TICKLISH PRINCE? (SHE ASKED AS SHE WIGGLED THE PRINCE'S LONG ERECTION PLAYFULLY)

PRINCE: PLE-HE-HE-HEASEE STOP IT-HAHAHA I.. I CAN'T GIVE IT..T..TO YOUHEHEHE!

SEDUCTRESS: OH, REALLY? I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS BLOWJOB TICKLISH.

PRINCE: (HIS EYES GO WIDE)...OH NO...PLEASE NO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!

SEDUCTRESS: OH, BUT I LOOOOVE GIVING BJ'S TO HUMANS....(SHE TALKS CLOSE TO THE PRINCE'S MANHOOD SENDING GOOSEBUMBS ALL OVER HIS BODY)

PRINCE: (TRYING TO HIDE THE TICKLISH FEELING OF HER BREATH OVER HIS BARE SKIN)..N...NOGHHEHE..NO...PLEASE...DON'T...D..DO THIS...

(Would you continue? :angel: )

(thanks!! at work but here's a little more)

(THE SEDUCTRESS HOLDS A HONEY JAR IN HER LEFT HAND AND A BRUSH ON THE OTHER AS SHE WALKS TOWARDS HER NAKED VICTIM)

SEDUCTRESS: BUT I'D LOVE TO ADD A LITTLE SWEETNESS TO IT TOO.

PRINCE: (ALARMED TRYING TO BREAK FREE) NO!! NO!! WHAT'S THAT THING FOR??

SEDUCTRESS: (SHE STIRS THE BRUSH INSIDE THE HONEY AND STARTS TO SMEAR IT ALONG THE PRINCE'S LONG AND HYPERSENSITIVE MANHOOD) OH, JUST SOME SUGAR AND SPICE...

PRINCE: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHANOOOOOOO-HO-HO-HOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAAAAP! STAAAP!AAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!!

SEDUCTRESS: A LITTLE ON TOP NOW...

PRINCE: NOT THE HEAAAAD! HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!! NOT THE HEAAAD!AHA-HA-HA-HAA! I CANT TAKE IT!-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

(THE SEDUCTRESS "PAINTS" HIS WHOLE MANHOOD WITH THE TICKLISH BRUSH AS HE SCREAMS AND LAUGHS UNCONTROLABLY)

PRINCE: OOOOH-OH-OH-OH-OHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!-HAHAHAAICAN GIVE YOU TREASURES!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!GOLD!-HA-HA-HAAA!! ANYTHING!! AAARGH-HA-HA-HA-HAAA! JUST STAAAAAP!!

(SHE STOPS SMEARING HIM AND CONTEMPLATES HER WORK)

SEDUCTRESS: NOW, MY DEAR PRINCE....PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

omg omg omg!! this story sent a fire down my wire if u noe wat i mean!! hehe. keep up the great work cant wait to find out how the prince escapes his ticklish dilemma!! and maybe he can get a bit of revenge on his captors afterwards!! :dogpile:

love ur work!! :bowing: hehe
p.s id add my bit to the story but...ur doing so great so far!! plus my head's still spinning from how awesome ur previous entries wer!! hehe

Wonderful story!

Great job on this,Yomahred! You`ve got quite a tale going here! :D
I do like the way Seductress torments her victim as she interrogates him.I `m still waiting to see how she utilizes her six arms,though. I`ll bet the prince would be tickled to find out as well! :bouncybou :couch: :whip: :angel:

I can`t wait to see what happens next! :woot:

(Thanks everyone!!!!! :D )

PRINCE: (STRUGGLING IN HIS ROPES) PLEASE! PLEASE! I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!!

SEDUCTRESS: (TALKING CLOSE TO HIS MANHOOD WISPERING) AWW, COME ON...I KNOW YOU CAN...SUCH A BIG LOOOONG THING MUST BE ABLE TO STAND SOMETHING LIKE ME...

PRINCE: (GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY FEELING THE VIBRATIONS OF HER VOICE ON HIS MANHOOD) PLE-HEE-HEE-HEESE-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!NOT THAT-HA-HA-HA-HAA!!

(THE SEDUCTRESS GIVES A QUICK LICK ON HIS HEAD AND MAKES HIM JUMP)

PRINCE: NOO! WAAARGHAHAHAHA!! NO! HOHOHO!

SEDUCTRESS: OH, I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER, YOUNG BOY! BUT THIS TIME....I WILL BE SURE THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE HOLD THAT PRECIOUS GOLD INSIDE YOU...(USING HER SIX ARMS SHE SUDDENLY SPIDER TICKLES THE PRINCE'S BIG BARE FEET WITH TWO OF THEM AS SHE SCRATCHES HIS ARMPITS WITH THE OTHERS)

PRINCE: (EXPLODING IN LAUGHTER) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HO-HO-HOOOOOOOO-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!-HAAAAAAAAA!!!

(THE PRINCE LAUGHS UNCONTROLLABLY AS THE SEDUCTRESS TORMENTS HIS MOST SENSITIVE PARTS)

SEDUCTRESS: LAUGH FOR ME, BOY!!

(SUDDENLY SOMETHING HITS THE SEDUCTRESS ON THE BACK AND SHE FALLS UNCONCIOUS TO THE FLOOR)

(THE PRINCE STILL GIGGLING STARTS TO SOFTLY CALM DOWN AS HE LOOKS DOWN FOR HIS RESCUER. A YOUNG PETITE ALEN GIRL STANDS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS TORTURE TABLE)

PRINCE: (LOOKING AT HER WITH WATERY EYES AND TREMBLING VOICE).... GASP...W...WHO ARE...YOU?

to be continued... :cat:

(out Of The Dark Comes A Petite And Beautiful Girl Alien)

Prince: Now...uhm...don't Be Shy... Can You Please Untie Me?

(the Alien Girl Eyes The Prince's Long Honey Covered Manhood And Slips Out A Very Long Tongue)

Prince: No! No! Please! No!! Don't Lick It!! I'm Very Tick...

(the Alien Girl Starts Licking The Prince's Penis Before He Could Finish Talking)

Prince: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah! Nooohohohohoahahah!nooonooo!!! Hahahaahahahah! It Tickles Too Much!! Waaaaarghahahahaha!! I Can't Take It!!

(the Alien Girl Licks The Entire Manhood Up An Down. The Tongue Swirls Around The Prince's Highly Ticklish Balls Sending Him Into Uncontrollable Spasms Of Laughter)

Prince: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!!! I'm Gonna Die-ha-ha-ha-haaa!!!haaaarghahahaah!!

(the Alien Girls Suddenly Starts Sucking The Penis' Head, Which Makes The Prince Screams His Lungs Out With Laughter)

Prince: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargahahahahahaaahaahahaa Nhat Tha'heeaaaad!! Naht A Blowjaaaab!! Argahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

( The Prince Is Blowjob Ticklish And The Alien Girl Was Sucking His Head Like A Popsicle)

Prince: Aaargha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-haaaa!! No! No! Oh No! Oh No!! Oh No!!! Ha-ha-haa!!

(as It Was Expected The Prince Lets Out A Scream And With It A Stream Of White Gold That Was Being Shot All Over The Alien Girl.
The Girl Is Scared With This Reaction And Runs Away The Room.
The Prince Couldn't Take It No Longer And He Starts To Faint.
As His Eyes Close, He Sees The Pegleg Of The Captain Coming Down The Stairs.
But He Faints...)

I`m glad to hear that! Can`t wait to see how ticklish the Prince is now! :couch: :bouncybou :D

Well, SOMEONE had to....

And you should have no fear, I'll semi-repeat, as this excellent work is not so terribly kinky after all... :shock: Though the warning is probaby a good idea (I understand the hesitation, but there's enough explicit material on this forum that it's not such a big deal :) )

You MUST SEE VELLY Z's Artwork archive.... It parallels your story rather well.... Though I must admit I see the influence of another artist in her work, it's *phenomenal in its own right, and I think you'd feel... more at ease, ironically, after viewing this... :blush:

Velly Z's "Injun Jay":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60971&page=2&pp=15

Or her "Cruel Experiment":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60973

Or, better yet? Her "Extreme Torture":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2277

wow!! i didn't see this!! she's fantastic!! those guys she draw look like they are REALLY suffering!! has she done a comic or something?

FrenzyTickles said:
And you should have no fear, I'll semi-repeat, as this excellent work is not so terribly kinky after all... :shock: Though the warning is probaby a good idea (I understand the hesitation, but there's enough explicit material on this forum that it's not such a big deal :) )

You MUST SEE VELLY Z's Artwork archive.... It parallels your story rather well.... Though I must admit I see the influence of another artist in her work, it's *phenomenal in its own right, and I think you'd feel... more at ease, ironically, after viewing this... :blush:

Velly Z's "Injun Jay":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60971&page=2&pp=15

Or her "Cruel Experiment":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60973

Or, better yet? Her "Extreme Torture":

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2277

That's half of her postings, I think...

yomahred said:
wow!! i didn't see this!! she's fantastic!! those guys she draw look like they are REALLY suffering!! has she done a comic or something?

Not that I'm aware, sorry :( but there are a few more illustrations in her archive, perhaps not as graphic - I think that short archive is the extent of her online illustrations
(and I'm sure there are mannnny others who've wondered/hoped she did much more... :D )

This story is unbelievably hot. Seriously.

I just wish there was more of it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!

Pretty please ;)

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back