• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Learning To Dance Again (at long last!)

Finally!!!

Oh. . .this was definitely well worth waiting for! You are one of the writers that makes me think "hurry up. . write faster!"

Hummm. . . so please, please write faster!

So happy you are posting again.
Nicole <<<<----

o no what a time to end....this tale drew me in deeper and deeper...you have such a way with telling a story, that i feel i'm right there with her...ahh her name is Hazel...i don't think i knew that before....and it's about time you wrote again young lady lol....fantastic...love the imagery...you have to be one of the most detailed descriptive writers of how tickling feels that i have ever read.....

Why do I have this sinister crazy sneaky feeling that the denizens of the CIA and the "Directorate of National Security" may be lurking in the shadows of this dark play. All those efforts at 'mind control' that they say they 'stopped doing' after poor Olson jumped out of that window to his death when his good workmates at "The Company" had slipped him a few too many micrograms of LSD.

At least.. .. hopefully, Miss Hazel will make it out of this mess alive! But perhaps without all her wits in place. What a terrifying twist this has turned out to be. However, I'm sure you'll keep us all at the edge of our seats as we read about the seemingly endless (and non-consensual) tortures the poor girl is put to.

Hey, it's a good thing our government would 'never' do anything like that to anybody in reeel life, right?

Spenser

Wild great stuff as always!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back