• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE tickling on Cathouse: Season 2!!

ticklemonster99

TMF Regular
this time it was a client getting tied up and tickled by a really cute, thin blonde...she was in the tickling segment in the first episode of the new season. i think this is the second episode...a guy comes in and choses 2 girls...a hot, but bitchy and diva-like blonde and the slim, natural boob blonde who really seems like alot of fun...sweet bubbly personality and seems to get into tickling. She tied him to the bed using those same velcro cuffs from the previous show and started tickling his feet at first, then tickled all over his body..the other girl was a dud and didn't tickle or do much of anything. he went crazy and she went wild on him. the tickling lasted about a minute, then he tied her up and fucked her while the other girl "held" her tied up arms...she was a complete dud. But, the cute blonde is a doll...i hope she does more tickling in the future!

Check out this show on HBO...it's definately their best show...well, until the Sopranos come back!! :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back