• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 43 (M/F)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 43

"And this," Ronald said as he opened the door, "is home."

Seven walked in. It was a very large and impressive penthouse suite, complete with a large garden outside even though they were two hundred stories up. No one paid any real attention to the height; the city was populated with emergency tractor beams, so that even if you deliberately threw yourself over the edge, there was no risk of actually hitting anything.

Of course, the only reason Seven's thoughts dwelled on that was because she wondered if she was about to be thrown over the side. Because waiting inside in an outfit that screamed taste and sophistication was a beautiful dark-skinned woman with gorgeous hair and curves to match. "Afternoon, Ron," she said pleasantly. "I see you won."

"Yes," he said, "and well within budget, I assure you." He gestured to her. "This is Seven. Seven, this is my wife, Grace."

"A pleasure," Grace said, though Seven couldn't imagine how it possibly could be. It was obvious that Ronald was interested in Seven for one reason and one reason only. Still, Grace was probably robotic, so perhaps that helped eliminate any worry about replacement.

"I thought that we might take a little time to test the waters," Ronald said, "see how she does with the simple stuff before we go any further."

"I thought you might," Grace said, then turned to Seven. "Boys and their toys," she said, then took Seven's hand and led her into a side room. It was small and rather spartan, but she was just a servant, after all. "Strip," Grace commanded, and Seven quickly complied; given what she'd worn at the auction, there wasn't much to take off. She was given a pair of panties to wear, and Grace took her leave.

Seven paused to take in her reflection in the mirror. It was strange, but, she seemed to see herself differently than she had before. Things that had been... oh, say the word, irrelevant, now seemed to matter. She looked at herself and saw someone beautiful staring back.

Seven put on what little outfit there was and returned to the room. Ronald was already waiting, sitting in a padded, armless chair. "Have a seat," he said, patting his lap. "Facing me." Seven, catching the idea, sat astride him, face-to face. He kissed her, and instinctively, she kissed back. It was... it was a wonderful feeling, and she was drawn into it more and more, until she had no idea how long she'd been involved in the moment until it ended.

Grace was there. Surprisingly, she didn't seem the least bothered by this attention on Seven. Robot aside, this didn’t seem like the type of thing a wife could stomach no matter what she was made of. "Now, Ronald?" she asked.

Ronald nodded, grinning sadistically. "You're still ticklish, aren't you Seven?"

Seven smiled demurely. "Of course." Her hands were soon bound together at the wrist and attached to a line that pulled them straight up. She was still seated as before, but now... now she was free to be tickled all over her upper body.

Ronald started lightly kneading her ribs, and Seven was soon chuckling. It'd been a long time, or so it seemed, since she was tickled by human hands. She liked it; while it wasn’t the wonderfully omnipresent sensation of the computer that'd trained her, it was oddly sensual, as if she was being savored. He reached up and began delicately pinching and rolling her nipples, and she began laughing much harder now. He traced circles around them and she sputtered and squirmed, but even though her lower body was free she couldn't have imagined trying to get away. Even when he began massaging them with horrible ticklish efficiency, and she was turning pink from the effects of the laughter, she still stayed firmly clamped in place, silently egging him on.

Soon he reached up and began wriggling his fingers in her armpits, and she squealed and shook. They skittered up and down her pits, tickling like mad. And still, escape was the furthest thing from her mind. Through her thin bottoms she could feel herself rubbing against him, and it only made the whole thing more intense, her whole body trembling with laughter and excitement.

And suddenly, after exactly twenty minutes of intense tickling, her bottoms dissolved completed. With barely an effort she felt the wonderful sensation of him coming to her in the most intimate way possible, and never for a moment breaking in the tickling cycle. She laughed with joy and pleasure as she found old instincts kicking in, and she began moving subtly while he tickled all over her ribs, breasts, and armpits. She had never done anything like this, but somehow she knew exactly what to do to make each moment feel more wonderful than the last, until she felt the growing swell of pleasure in her body that soon radiated throughout her, and she was left hanging there, breathing heavily between it and the long tickle session she'd just completed.

"That was incredible," he whispered to her, and began kissing her again. Her lips felt electrified at the touch, and she kissed him back hungrily. And she knew that being the property of Ronald Tetz was the best thing that could have ever happened to her.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mara, Lara, Starbuck, and Ms. Danoob waited on the indoor weapons range. Mara, naturally, said nothing; ever since Seven was left behind she'd been on a downward spiral; for the past week she hadn't spoken to anyone unless they sought her out, and even then it was brief before she found a way to extract herself from the conversation and vanish in the corridors of the facility. Ms. Danoob was starting to think the loss of Seven was going to cause more trouble than it was worth; they'd have to get her back soon if she was going to hold this group together.

At that moment, the newest member of the team arrived. She was fully decked out in her suit, and while everyone had seen it at one point, it was one thing to see it in a pile and quite another to see it animated.

Samus was completed contained in the armor; it could be Mr. T in there for all anyone could tell looking at her. And the color scheme was... garish, to put it mildly. Reds and yellows with a bit of green, it was like something you'd see in a comic on a gum wrapper.

Apparently, Ms. Danoob wasn't the only one with that opinion. "It's the shoulder pads that make the outfit," Lara mused. "Makes you look slimmer." Samus answered with the expressionless stare of her helmet. "Do you transform into a car or airplane or something? That's all the rage with the kids these days." Before anything more could be said, to everyone's surprise -except Ms. Danoob, of course- Samus turned into a large red ball and bounced into Lara, knocking her flat on her ass.

In an instant Samus was back to normal. "Any more comments?" she asked darkly.

"Front and center," Mara said, in a voice that said she found all this as funny as a funeral on a rainy day. Samus complied. "Try to hit the target with this blaster pistol."

Samus took the pistol up, examined it, and tried to site down it. It didn't even hit the target. She made a few more attempts, finally managing to snag the corner of it.

"Remind me to stand behind her during the fight," Starbuck finally said

The helmet turned to her, then back to the target. Samus' other arm came up; instead of a hand, it had a large cannon of some kind. It made a nasty noise and a bolt of energy flew out, passing through the center of the target - and making a hole the size of a volleyball in it. It also went through two I-beams and the back wall of the room.

Samus flipped the blaster pistol around and held it butt-first towards Mara. "That'll have to do," Samus commented.

“I don't suppose that thing has a stun setting," Starbuck said, slightly cowed. A confused person was peering through the hole at the other end of the range, still clutching the handle of his vaporized coffee mug.

As the row began between Mara and Samus, Lara slipped over to Ms. Danoob's side. "This isn't going to work," she said quietly.

"She'll adapt to us, and we'll adapt to her," Ms. Danoob said.

"If we live that long," Lara said. "This operation’s doomed, and we both know it."

Ms. Danoob turned her unreadable face to Lara; unlike Samus, her mask was flesh and blood. "I think you underestimate us."

"Take a good look," Lara said finally raising her voice and gesturing to the other three, who were too busy arguing to notice. "Seven's gone, so we lose our tech expert. Samus is a danger to herself and those around her. Mara's one bad hair day away from turning her blaster on herself. And Kara... much as I love her, she's fallen apart a bit herself of late.”

"And you?" Ms. Danoob asked.

"Me? I long for the day when you'll lie before me, quaking, naked and afraid, knowing that as you reach your righteous end that not a single soul will mourn the loss of your empty life."

Ms. Danoob was quiet for a moment. "So, no change for you then."

"Nope."

"Good, I wouldn't have you any other way." She looked back at the others, then to Lara. "But we cannot leave Seven behind. She's too valuable. Without her things will never improve, and everything here will fall apart."

"I thought you might say that," Lara commented. "So there doesn’t seem to be any choice... you're going to need first-hand intelligence on the place where Seven is."

"That's right," Ms. Danoob said.

"You're going to need someone accustomed to infiltration, of using stealth when the situation demands it, rather than blowing things up."

"Yes," Ms. Danoob said.

"Someone who's ready to use violence if the situation calls for it."

"Exactly," Ms. Danoob said.

Lara nodded. "So, it's going to be me then, right? You want me to risk it all for Seven."

"That's right" Ms.Danoob said. "I knew you'd see the light soon enough."

Lara's eyes narrowed. "See this... this is why I'm going to make you pay. Things like this."

"You're very adorable when you give empty threats,” Ms. Danoob said. "I assume you can see to the details yourself. Good day," and with that she walked out, leaving the three squabbling women and Lara.

"God," she said, looking upwards, "I've no illusions about where my final destination is, but please, when I'm in hell, at least let me have a good view of her... that's all I ask." In a fit of pique, Samus shot straight up, causing bits of the ceiling to dump around them. Lara wiped the dust from her face. "Assuming I'm not there already."

Seven wasn't broken..she was brainwashed, much as Patricia Hearst...and hmm is Ronald's wife a robot or not...she would have to be...a human wife would never stand for that...and so Lara has to rescue Seven...they didn't exactly see eye to eye...fantastic installment as always..

isabeau said:
Seven wasn't broken..she was brainwashed, much as Patricia Hearst...and hmm is Ronald's wife a robot or not...she would have to be...a human wife would never stand for that...and so Lara has to rescue Seven...they didn't exactly see eye to eye...fantastic installment as always..
Thanks! Yes, she's a robot. As for Seven and Lara... we'll just have to see. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back