• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE CHRONICLES OF SCARLET SKULL, Chapter Six (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings all. Here's the latest installment in my ongoing saga of Scarlet Skull. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

THE CHRONICLES OF SCARLET SKULL

Chapter Six: What Goes Around Comes Around​

CRACK! “HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” CRACK! “EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Looks like pussy boy could dish it out, but he can’t TAKE it,” Chris chortled

CRACK! “AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” CRACK! “YIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Yeah, he used to LOVE paddling the pledges,” Vince replied

“Oh, don’t I remember!” CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Gary’s cries resounded from the walls of the bare basement room in which so many young men had undergone the Ordeal required of all aspirant Scarlet Skull brothers. By the time the preliminaries were completed the Pledge Paddle, enthusiastically wielded by Vince, had colored Gary’s bare behind a blushing shade of hot pink. The ex-Pledge Master knelt there naked, arms hoisted high over his head, in the same position assumed by the dozens of Scarlet Skull pledges he’d subjected to the Ordeal of Initiation. But this was no initiation. This was punishment, for Gary had been a very naughty boy indeed.

“Can you BELIEVE that he was hitting up the PLEDGES for BLOW jobs?” Chris asked, his tone archly incredulous. “What a PERVERT!”

Vince laughed—somewhat nervously. Given his own intimate, illicit relationship with Chris, he could not regard Gary’s present plight with an entirely easy mind. But on the other hand, it was very satisfactory indeed to have the disgraced ex-Pledge Master at his mercy.

Vince had neither forgotten nor forgiven the treatment to which Gary had subjected him. When he’d made the mistake of blabbing to his girlfriend about the secrets of Scarlet Skull, Vince was almost kicked out. It was Gary who’d presented him with the alternative. First, Vince would have to subject himself to a ticklish punishment. That was the official sanction. Second, he would be required to perform fellatio on the Pledge Master. That part of the deal was strictly between Vince and Gary.

To avoid being summarily ejected from SS, Vince had submitted to this shocking and disgusting demand. He still cringed at the memory of his half-dozen nocturnal sessions with Gary. First the grinning Pledge Master would make Vince masturbate, critiquing his technique and commanding him to clean up the ensuing mess. Then, with Gary on his knees and Vince on all fours, the main business of the evening would be consummated.

But now, oh now, it was payback time!

The fear was plain in Gary’s eyes as he twisted his head from side to side, trying to keep both Chris and Vince in sight. His muscular body was already damp with a delicate sweat. From time to time his butt twitched, perhaps in fearful anticipation of another paddling. As he gazed down at their prisoner, Vince experienced a queer sensation low in his belly. No doubt influenced by his experiences with slender, silk-skinned Chris, he found himself wondering what it might be like to run his fingers through Gary’s dark, manly chest hair. . .but then he shook his head. No, Vince told himself, the ex-Pledge Master wouldn’t be getting off as easily as THAT! In just a moment now they would begin to—

“—tickle the living DAYLIGHTS out of you,” Chris was saying. “So what do you think of THAT, pussy boy? Does it sound like a PLAN?”

“Come on, guys,” Gary answered in a quavering voice. “Let’s just get it over with. Please.”

“Oh, well, aren’t we POLITE!” Chris chortled. “Tell me, pussy boy, did you say PLEASE and THANK YOU to all the pledges you pressured into sucking your COCK?”

Vince squirmed a little at that. Of course, for all he knew, Chris had also been made to pleasure the ex-Pledge Master. Still, it was disconcerting to hear there things being spoken of so openly. The fact was the Gary’s transgression had presented the senior brothers with a dilemma. No one knew exactly how many pledges he’d suborned, or who they might be, and there was very little desire to find out. Gary had been Pledge Master for two years, and Assistant Pledge Master for a year before that. Possibly some few of the senior brothers had secrets they’d prefer to keep.

It was this prospect of scandal that saved Gary’s ass. Though there was no way he could let entirely off the hook, he’d been spared the most draconian punishment, summary dismissal from Scarlet Skull. Instead, he was sentenced to be mercilessly tickled and humiliated by Chris, the new Pledge Master, and his assistant Vince. After that, Gary would we suffered to remain in SS as an ordinary brother.

“So are you ready to LAUGH for us, pussy boy?” Chris inquired.

“Don’t fucking CALL me that!” Gary cried furiously. “Don’t you DARE fucking call me that, you little—” CRACK! “GAAAAAARRRRRRUGH!!!”

“Now watch how you talk to me, pussy boy, unless you want Vince to give you another.” Chris favored Gary with an evil smile. “But who knows? Maybe you’d PREFER to be spanked. Because I hear you’re way, WAY ticklish!”

“Hey, maybe he LIKES being spanked,” Vince chipped in. He said no more, though, after Chris gave him a look suggestive of the truism that it takes one to know one.

Gary, of course, hand no inkling of the true nature of the relationship between the new Pledge Master and his assistant. All he knew was that the pretty boy and the jock were going to make him pay for his past transgressions—including the humiliations he’d inflicted on THEM! The thought of it made his shiver with dread.

“Well, I guess we should get started—” Chris began. But a melodic chirping interrupted him. With a grimace, the Pledge Master extracted from beneath his robe a cell phone. Flipping it open, he began muttering into it. After a minute or so, he flipped it shut again. “Something’s come up,” he said to Vince.

“Oh?”

“I have to go,” Chris continued. “Think you can handle things here on your own until I get back?”

A thrill of anticipation shot through Vince’s loins. “I suppose I can,” he replied.

“Keep him entertained,” Chris said with a nod toward their naked prisoner.

“Not to worry.” Vince grinned. “I’ll make sure he’s well taken care of.”

“Excellent!” Chris returned his assistant’s grin. “In that case, I’ll leave him in your capable hands.”

Vince waited until the door closed behind Chris. Then he turned to the kneeling, trembling, naked Gary. A wicked, mocking smile wreathed his face. He strolled over to stand before his prisoner.

“Well, pussy boy, I hope you enjoyed all those time you made me suck your COCK,” Vince whispered. “Because now you’re going to SWEAT for it.” Vince patted the ex-Pledge Master’s cheek. “And by the time I’m finished with you, you’ll be begging to suck MY cock!”

“No way!” Gary yelled. He squirmed energetically in a futile attempt to slip his bonds. “No fucking WAY, you son of a BITCH!”

“No that’s the kind of hostility that can get you in big, big TROUBLE, pussy boy!” With that Vince winked—and shrugged off his robe! Gary’s eyes popped when he saw that Vince was not only naked, but in a state of arousal. “What are you going to DO to me?!” he squeaked.

“What do you think?” Vince replied as he moved to kneel behind the ex-Pledge Master. “I’m going to TICKLE you, pussy boy! I’m going to tickle you until you go fucking GOOFY! I’m going to tickle you until you’re ready promise me ANYTHING!”

And with no more ado, Vince he darted his fingers into Gary’s defenseless armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Gary shrieked as Vince’s dancing fingers attacked his sensitive hollows. “OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“That’s right,” Vince chortled. “LAUGH for me, pussy boy! Laugh your ASS off for me!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the ex-Pledge Master bellowed, doing his level best to comply with Vince’s mocking command. His bare body writhed desperately. “OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH STOP PLEASE STOP YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Am I?” Vince inquired. His hands slipped down from Gary’s armpits to his ribs. “Well, pussy boy, this is just the BEGINNING. You OWE me, remember? You owe me BIG time!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Gary howled, jerking his torso to and fro as Vince’s fingers scampered up and down his defenseless ribcage. “AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Laugh your fill, pussy boy,” Vince whispered. “No one can hear you—and no one’s coming to SAVE you!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the ex-Pledge Master squealed, arching his back and wiggling his bare behind in a way that did not fail to attract Vince’s attention. The nonstop laughter was scrambling poor Gary’s brains and draining the strength from his squirming, sweat-covered body! The tickling was driving him utterly BUGFUCK and if it didn’t stop soon he’s go absolutely fucking NUTS—!

“Know what, pussy boy?” Vince whispered in his victim’s ear. “I think you LIKE it when I tickle you. I think you like it a LOT! Know what? I have a FEATHER right here on the floor beside me. And I bet you’d just LOVE it if I tickled you with my feather in some extra-special PLACES!”

And giving poor before poor Gary no time to beg for mercy, Vince suited the action to the word!

“EEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!” Gary screeched as the feather gently stroked the supersensitive spot just above the cleft of his buttocks! He wiggled like a madman, striving frantically to evade its tormenting caress. “EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!!” he screamed at the top of his lungs. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“So does that make you feel all FUNNY?” There was a bit if a catch in Vince’s voice, and he found he was having a hard time keeping his free hand away from his own tumid tool. “Does it make you cringe all OVER, pussy boy?”

“GAAAAAARRRRRR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Gary bellowed. Oh, he was going fucking NUTS as the fucking feather agitated his overloaded nervous system! His belly convulsed, his asshole performed rapid spasms, his limbs trembled. Sweat trickled down his torso. His face was bright pink. “BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” he howled.

“I bet you could laugh louder than THAT,” Vince opined. “Let’s see if I can help you reach four full fucking POTENTIAL, pussy boy!” And so saying, he brought the feather down and thrust it between Vince’s thighs to caress his tense balls!

In response to this new outrage, poor Gary shrieked like a fucking GIRL! The hellishly intimate kiss of the feather sent a hideously potent pulse of ticklish sensation racing from his ticklish TESTICLES to the swollen head of his rock-hard PENIS! He arched his back and strained every muscle in a desperate attempt to make himself SQUIRT! But it was no fucking GOOD! He couldn’t DO it! Oh, if only fucking Vince would tickle his fucking COCK!

“Remember when you made me jerk OFF for you?” Vince whispered into his victim’s ear? “Remember when you made me suck your COCK?” He swept the feather back and forth over Gary’s balls. “Well, it’s PAYBACK time now, pussy boy. And if you’re very, VERY lucky, I just might let you CUM. But probably not, pussy boy. Probably fucking NOT!”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Gary screamed. His throat was raw and his sides ached abominably. He was covered with sweat and goose bumps. He was beginning to leak pre-cum. And he wanted to cum more than he’d ever wanted ANYTHING in his whole stupid fucking LIFE—!

And Vince sensed it. Somehow he could tell that Gary had crossed the line. Vince had been there himself, after all. Tickling had been his introduction to the joys and delights of masculine intimacy. Chris had shown him the way. Now Vince was showing Gary the way. And who KNEW where it would end—?

“That’s right,” Vince whispered, dropping the feather and snuggling close. He arms went around Gary’s waist. His fingers began to tickle the length of Gary’s rigid member. “Now, ask me NICE and I’ll teach you to be my extra-SPECIAL pussy boy. Would you like that? Would you like to do all kinds of naughty things with me?”

“Oh YES!” Gary cried. “Oh yes PLEASE!”

“Hmmmm, I like it when you say please. Say it AGAIN, pussy boy—!”

Gary did say it, and he said a lot more besides, but he just so happened to be laughing again when their intimate twosome was interrupted.

“So have you been keeping him entertained?”

Vince jumped a little but it was only Chris. “Yeah,” he replied, standing up and stepping away from their prisoner. “Pussy boy’s been laughing up a STORM for me!”

The smiled at one another. In the background, Gary gasped for air. If Chris was bothered by the fact that Vince was naked and erect, he betrayed no sign of it. Indeed, the glance he turned in Vince’s direction was one of sly compliance. “And how about you?” he inquired. “Have YOU been having fun?”

“Decidedly,” Vince replied.

“So do you think he’s had enough?”

“I guess so.”

“And you didn’t let him cum or anything, did you?

“No way.” Vince winked. “Business before pleasure, right?”

“Right.” Chris gave his friend and assistant a knowing look. “Then can I rely on you to take care of the remaining formalities?”

“Absolutely.”

But after Chris was gone, Vince and Gary quickly dispensed with the formalities. There were new and exciting possibilities to explore—and together they explored them from every conceivable angle. Poor Vince! Consumed with lust, he never paused to reflect that his new-found friendship with hot and horny Gary might ignite the jealous rage of an older friend. . .

This series of stories is one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, thing to read on the forum. Keep up the good writing, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :bouncybou

Thanks for the kind word. You may be sure that I shall continue to chronicle the hilarious and kinky goings-on of the Scarlet Skull brotherhood.

:jester:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back