• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allegheny, Lake Michigan, And Mississippi River Travelers, Then, Pacific Ocean Hosts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, to the center of the country. They began by winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
During the road trip, relations between Mitch and Naomi seemed to have stablized, at least for the moment. They had long conversations on the computer, via instant message, and Naomi sent Mitch little heart, and love, icons, demonstrating that, she felt in a rather lovey dovey mood. Hopefully, the good feeling would last during the upcoming nine game homestand, and beyond.
Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, and, after dinner with the family, and the couple had retired to their room, Naomi emerged from her walk in closet in a short, black, sexy nightgown. She made her way over to the bed, and lied down next to Mitch. "My plan, American, is to be out of this hot looking nightie in about one minute, and to have you, all over me, devouring me, care to help me with that plan?" She said, kissing him. Mitch took Naomi in his arms, and kissed her:" I will absolutely accomadate you with that plan, Australian, and, with any other plan that results in me making love to you" He replied. After getting Naomi naked, and removing his own clothes, Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes, and tickled her just a bit to have fun, but not enough to spoil the romantic mood. Bondage, tickling, and other things had their place, but this was the time for lovemaking, and, Mitch intended to engage in that activity to the fullest, and did!
The next night, after the night of romance, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, with the opener of a three game series against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate got hit around a bit, by the hard hitting Giants lineup, and allowed three runs on nine hits. Fortunately, she also struck out nine, and battled for eight innings. The Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie in the eighth, with a Mitch homer, and Hilary Duff put the Giants down in the ninth, for the opening game, 4-3 victory. Gil Bellows went to the mound the next night. The Giants scored three quick runs off Gil early, before the Good Guys fought right back to tie the score. The Giants then went ahead again, and the Good Guys tied the score one more time. The game was 4-4 in the seventh, when Ed Burns launched a long homer. Duff came through for the second night in a row, to preserve a 5-4 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed only two runs in seven innings, and that was all. The Good Guys, however, scored no runs that night, and were shut out, 2-0.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple didnt have much to talk about. "This has been a quiet week. No fights, we are making love a lot, and I'm even giving him little love notes around the apartment, and on the computer. We can just relax, enjoy each other, and play ball, and that feels so nice, after a long period of battling" Naomi said, with a smile.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys could get only two, as they fell short, 3-2, for their second loss in a row. The team needed a big effort from Rachel Leigh Cook on Saturday night, and got one, as she permitted but one run in six innings. The bullpen then took over, and shut the Padres down, as the Good Guys scored two runs in the eighth, to come away with a 3-1 win. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 86 degree Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. That day, Kate pitched more like Kate, allowing only one run, in eight innings, and fanning ten Padres, sporting a ninety six mile per hour fastball. The game was tied, 1-1 in the eighth, when Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and launched a Grand Slam homer, into the water, beyond the left field fence, thrilling the sellout crowd. The bullpen finished the game in the ninth, and Kate got credit for the Good Guys 5-1 triumph.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand, before the team would travel to the West Coast. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night. Bellows gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start, but, the Good Guys again had trouble scoring runs, and dropped a 3-1 decision to LA. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Tuesday night. That night, Charlize got touched up some, allowing four runs, but, after not hitting much during certain points of the homestand, Paradise erupted offensively, scoring seven first inning runs, and nine overall, in a 9-4 win. Neve Campbell had the ball on a hazy, moderately humid, 88 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve battled the Padres, allowing three runs in five innings. She left, trailing 3-2, but, on that blazing day, the ball was jumping, and the Good Guys blew the game open with five fifth inning runs, and another run in the sixth. The Dodgers came back with a couple of runs, but their rally proved to be not nearly enough, as the Good Guys came awat with an 8-5 Paradise Island victory, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. The pitching had left a bit to be desired at times during that week, but, the team had still achieved their goal of six wins during any nine game homestand, and, as they packed to head to San Fransisco the next day, things were looking fine.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the win against the Padres. The featured lee would be Erin, a petite redhead, who had been a friend of Mitch's during college, and was visiting old college mates in Paradise that weekend. Naomi wasnt particularly thrilled about Mitch tickling an old female friend, but, as it was just part of a greater team tickling, it wasnt too bad. Erin was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Erin's neck with fingers, as the redhead's giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Erin on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Erin on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she bucked, and squealed some more:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Erin's mega ticklish feet. He attacked Erin's feet with fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Erin went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Erin was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "Good and quiet homestand this time, American, it was very nice. Go off, do well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a very quiet homestand of tranquil relations, and good ball. Now came a ten day West Coast road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So things cool off a little bit and Naomi seems to make a little more sense, I know, even for her that is new. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things did cool off, and she did make sense. The question is: Will it continue? As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

fantastic.

i know you're busy. but i will waiting for my story okay. thanks mitch

Thank you, syella. My plans for this weekend were cancelled, so I should be able to post your story tomorrow. I'm going to do another baseball one now.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back