• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute CSI Sara/Greg scene from a random fanfic

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Sara reached over gently, picking up his bruised hand, surprised at how quickly he pulled away. "Don't," he shook his head, his eyes open enough so that he could see her.

"Greg, I need to make sure it isn't broken or anything," she told him sternly.

"It's not broken," he breathed, his eyes still on her.

"And you know this because?" Sara wondered, frowning up at him.

"Because if I did break it I would have passed out," he stated firmly, grimacing as he did so. His voice lowered a notch as he turned away from her. "I...my threshold for pain is rather low," he told her. "I've never been able to handle pain very well."

"Most people don't," Sara responded, taking the moment of distraction to take a closer look at his hand. It was already swelling, and clear bruised. Still, she needed a better look to be certain.

"It's a curse really," Greg's voice was still quiet as he continued, his gaze straight ahead. "My father was the same way, anything bad at all he would pass out."

"Was?" Sara echoed before she could even stop herself.

"He died," he stated with a small shrug, "a long time ago."

"I'm sorry," she breathed quietly, watching him closely now.

Greg nodded, sitting up some. "So am I," he turned back to her, smiling now. "What do you say we finish this up?"

"Not until you let me see you hand," Sara told him, holding out her own hand.

Greg shook his head, his smile gone now. "I'd rather you not, it hurts enough already."

"I'm not going to do anything to it," she stated with a huff.

"Right, because you're not going to look at it."

She folded her arms across her chest, frowning. "I could always get Nick and Warrick in here to hold you down while I look at it," she warned.

Greg laughed, turning to her. "I'd like to see you try," he prompted.

Sara only glared at him for a moment as he laughed at her. She couldn't help but smile then as she pulled her phone free from her back pocket. "Fine then," she grinned at the look Greg gave her as she began dialing her phone.

She waited for the line to pick up, still smiling at Greg as the voice came over. "Hey Nick," she started, "I need you to come to the garage real quick here..."

She didn't get a chance to finish as Greg snatched the phone from her, snapping it shut. "I can't believe you," he stammered, surprise lined in his voice.

Sara only laughed, reaching for her phone as Greg held it up. "I warned you," she declared, stumbling to her feet to get her phone back. She was startled as Greg pulled the phone back down quickly, causing her to grab his arm instead. His sudden motion threw her off balance, sending her sprawling into his lap. Startled she turned up to him, afraid she had hurt him further, and was relieved to find him laughing.

She let out a sigh, resting her head back against his knee as she watched him laugh for a moment. Obviously he couldn't be hurting too much if he was enjoying himself like this. His laughter died down as he watched her for a moment, shaking his head.

"Look at this," he stated lightly, smiling. "I have Sara Sidle in my lap, and at my mercy."

"You wish," she insisted, surprised and amused by his comment.

"Did I ever tell you I'm a tickling expert?" Greg wondered watching her.

Sara smiled up at him, nearly laughing. "No, I think you skipped over that part. Not that it would matter because I'm not ticklish."

Greg rolled his eyes, "You know, everyone who declares that they are not ticklish are usually the most."

"That may be true in some cases, but it isn't for me," Sara shot back at him.

"Then you wont mind if I do this then, will you?" he wondered, laughing as he reached out at her.

Sara's laugh turned into a squeal as he began tickling her, reaching out with both hands in attempt to stop him. She had little success as he started at her neck, working down to her sides. Rolling off his lap she tried to put some distance between the both of them, surprised at how quickly Greg followed, rolling on top of her in order to pin her down more effectively.

"Okay, stop!" she managed to cry out in between her laughs, trying to push him off. It only seemed to encourage Greg more as he moved back up to her neck, causing her to squirm.

"I thought you weren't ticklish," he laughed, grinning down at her.

"I lied," Sara squealed, grabbing the both of his wrists, somewhat surprised to find that he had stopped.

Greg laughed softly, shaking his head. "And I thought Sara Sidle never lied," he teased.

Lovely story,Ticklish_witch! Thank you for posting it! :happyfloa

By the way,I love the picture of Ms Fox in your signature! :wub:

Dear Witch,

Could you possibly supply a picture of the actress who plays Sara?

Thanks much for this post.

dig dug dog

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back