• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grindhouse

snickers

I was going to see this movie anyway, but it adds frosting to the cake with what looks to be a freakin' feet fest. Not only that, but it also looks like it's going to have a quick tickle scene. If you go to http://media.movies.ign.com/media/749/749962/vids_1.html and download the very long clip called "Welcome to the Grindhouse" you can see the quick tickle scene about 15:30. Also, the clip shows many feet scenes throughout. God bless Tarantino's foot fetish.

Yeah. I caught a preview on the Chiller network. A lame ass so called horror channel on direct tv. And your right. The second Grindhouse feature there is a scene with one of the girls has her feet sticking out of the car window relaxing. A great close up. Kurt Russell sneaks up on her and gives her a stroke on one of her foot bottoms. They cut it before it happens, but that is the scene. I knew that feet would be of abundance with Tarantino having to do with it. Looks like a good movie in general.

Those feet
either belong to Tracie Thoms or Rosario Dawson. Perhaps Vanessa Ferlito.
:)

This is what I don't understand...

If a guy like Tarantino already has a thing for feet, and love making gooffy movies (Kill Bill sucked) then why hasn't he made a film where someone is tickled to death, I don't care who (tho I would prefer F/F, M/F, or F/M), I just don't get it.

SlaverTickler said:
If a guy like Tarantino already has a thing for feet, and love making gooffy movies (Kill Bill sucked) then why hasn't he made a film where someone is tickled to death, I don't care who (tho I would prefer F/F, M/F, or F/M), I just don't get it.

He's really into feet, but I do not believe that he has any interest in tickling.

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Josephius!!!

This movie is gonna be a dog EXCEPT for the feetie scenes! It will be a technical marvel, but the story will be unable to get a hot milkshake out of a 2-inch wide straw - upside down (suck badly)...but then, that's the legacy of the grindhouse genre....oy....I do truly think we need yet another film where women get killed and strut scantily clad-like all over the place with no stated purpose but to titillate men...and Rose McGowan, get a meal somewhere - please, before someone embalms you! :ranty: ...wait til this rancid-blood-fire-fest comes out on bootleg VHS and snag all the footie scenes you want....yikes, give it a rest, Tarantino!!!...I can get more foot scenes from TMF!!!!...and a lot less gore!....but oh, we like that?!?! (damn...how do I get off this soapbox!?)

( :wow: )

Well, whadaya expect in a GRINDHOUSE...

No, Tarantino will never be Scorsese, Ang Lee or even Cameron Crowe, but, then, since the man learned everything he knows about film from exhausting the psychotronic section of the video store he worked at, this should be no surprise. If PULP FICTION and JACKIE BROWN delighted me as much as KILL BILL, PART ONE depressed me, it's perhaps because the first owed a lot to great Hollywood maverick Sam Fuller and the second was built around diva Pam Grier, while BILL was an homage to Hong Kong chop socky that I simply have no feeling for. (I found KILL BILL PART TWO a considerable improvement and very compelling, tho. Go figure.) :shock:<p>
It seems unfair, then, to excoriate Tarantino for being true to his influences. Love or hate his inspirations, you've gotta admit he goes all the way on their behalf.<br>And, really, if GRINDHOUSE were not blatantly exploitative or entirely coherent, it certainly would not be true to its sources. GRINDHOUSE may prove to be an ordeal (though I doubt it), but it certainly will be as advertised... :yowzer: <p>
Tarantino, bless him, does consistently celebrates the female foot, whether Bridget Fonda's in JACKIE BROWN or Uma Thurman's in PULP FICTION and KILL BILL PART ONE. The aforementioned tickling bit with Kurt Russell is in QT's segment ("Death Proof"). Any tickling sighted in co-director Robert Rodriguez's segment ("Planet Terror")? Rodriguez is as sly a filmmaker as Tarantino is an in-your-face provocateur, so if QT's the foot footage fetishist, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that RR's the actual ticklephile of the pair? :devil2:

In all fairness to Tarantino (who's movies I try to avoid because they are as anoying (sp) they get) if you are looking for films of depth and... uh... deepness, then I would walk past most things with his name on them. I own one of his films on DVD, Dusk til Dawn, and guess what Salma is the only reason I bought it. I've never been into his stuff, most likely never will be, but I won't knock him as a person for doing it the way he wants too.

By the way their is nothing wrong with the way Rose lookes. Just because she doesn't have tripple rolls hanging over her belt line doesn't make her underweight. She has a firm fit, athletic body. I supose next people will be saying Chatherine Bell of JAG fame is underweight as well. Crazy Talk I tell ya, just crazy.

Saw the movie tonight. It was a fun, awesome theater experience...however, the scene from the trailor?

Yeah. Not in the movie. The good news is that it will likely make its way to DVD, as thirty minutes or so were cut from "Death Proof," but the supposed tickling scene is not in the theatrical release.

Midnight Circus said:
Saw the movie tonight. It was a fun, awesome theater experience...however, the scene from the trailor?

Yeah. Not in the movie. The good news is that it will likely make its way to DVD, as thirty minutes or so were cut from "Death Proof," but the supposed tickling scene is not in the theatrical release.

So the scene with Russell sneaking up on the girl with her feet sticking out the window is not in the movie?

SYELLA said:
So the scene with Russell sneaking up on the girl with her feet sticking out the window is not in the movie?

Right. Well, not in the theatrical release, anyway.

Just saw it. Many wonderful barefoot scenes, especially nice ones of Rosario Dawson's feet. :feets: :D

No tickling at all. :(

In all fairness to Tarantino (who's movies I try to avoid because they are as anoying (sp) they get) if you are looking for films of depth and... uh... deepness, then I would walk past most things with his name on them.

On the contrary, I have written more than one paper based on more than one of his films, for philosophy classes and such. I got A's. You can probably read other people's papers on them on the net. Maybe its a 'glass half full/glass half empty' thing.

I think Rodriguez and Tarantino suck, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Rosario Dawson tickled....

huh

just saw the movie and i didn't see any rosario feet??? plenty of that other girl...but no rosario

Movie was a good way to kill the afternoon. Nothing to write home about as far as the story goes. But there were ALOT of barefoot scenes, it's practically a sub-plot :upsidedow I even thought Kurt Russell was pretty good in his role, atleast until the last 20 minutes. It was almost worth it just to see the trailers. "Hobo with a Shotgun" lol.

milagros317 said:
Just saw it. Many wonderful barefoot scenes, especially nice ones of Rosario Dawson's feet. :feets: :D

No tickling at all. :(
b-b-but someone said Kurt Russell gives a quick kitchy koo to a woman's footsie! Damn! I wanna see!

Foot Scenes

Let me just say this. There was not one single Rosario Dawson foot scene at all !! And what I found even more disturbing than all the gore, was the fact that, as the credits rolled up, I saw one credit for "foot double". What's up with that? Who's feet did I see in abundance in the "DEATHPROOF" movie? Anyway, as a woman, I would have prefered to see a nice Lesbian foot worship and tickle scene.
Quentin, if you can read this, look at the 2 stories that I had posted. Hope it gives you some ideas for your next movie.

Rosario is in boots for the entire "Death Proof"...

BUT...

The Kurt Russell/Rosario's feet scene WILL be included in the DVD release! :xpulcy:

Here's a little clipping I took out of Rolling Stone. Rosario said that her feet did some "acting" with Kurt Russell in an online interview with MTV last month. This is where she talks about the scene being deleted but also confirms that it will be included on the DVD...I bet if you Google her you might be able to find the interview. :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back