• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Cal Val Vs. Hazel tickle match

pips33pips

TMF Expert
I'm not sure what happened, but I posted this link before and it accidentally posted 3X and all 3 posts were removed.

I think I'm posting this in the right place.

For anyone interested here's the link to ringdivas.com where you can purchase and download this clip...It's well worth the $10 and hopefully they'll post more clips like this in the future.

http://www.ringdivashop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1306

I downloaded this movie, and to be honest, I don't think it's worth it. The girls are incredibly hot, but only one does the tickling, and you can barely hear the laughter. If that was it for negatives, I'd still recommend this. HOWEVER, the biggest problem with the vid is the announcers. The whole match, all you can hear is the most obnoxious commentary you could ever imagine. The two guys commentating ruined it for me.
Think twice before you spend the money, imho.

that was my fear and why i didnt get it when i seen it posted before...the pics looked nice but i had a feeling thats what the vid would be..thanks for the truthful review!

actually, i thought the clip was great. What we have to remember is, Ring Divas is a WRESTLING site FIRST, not a tickling site. For them to provide any form of tickling is way out of their scope, so you are not going to get a "tickler's" production. For what they presented, it was great!!!

It was cool to see a woman in a wrestling match get her shoes removed and her feet tickled. The announcers i think did a good job as they treated as though they never seen something like that before. Think about it. If that same exact scene were to occur in the WWE, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler would probably react the same way. I really liked this clip and i hope they produce more. I can almost guarantee that if we were to see the exact same scene with Torrie Wilson and Melina of the WWE, every damn ticklephile her would praise Vince McMahon. Why not do the same for Ring Divas? It is a start.

I also want to announce that due to the increased interest in wrestling/tickling, i am going to resume my wrestling series from before, but i will make some tweaks. Please let me know if you want to see any particular characters in the series....

Hey Pips, GREAT JOB for getting them to even do a tickling clip. you are the MAN!!!

Thanks Primetime

I appreciate the kind words Primetime and I'm definitely looking forward to the revival of your TK/Wrestling series.

As for the comments...I have forwarded them to the person I've been in contact with at ringdivas.com

They were receptive to the tickling idea, so I'm sure they will take our comments and hopefully produce another clip that's a little better.

As Prime said...it is their first clip and the review I posted before was just my opinion, just as others have posted their opinions. Bellytickler made a comment about the announcers and lack of sound from the wrestlers in another post and I recognized that. So my apologies to any who thought I lied and did not give a "truthful" review.

Pips

I bought the clip to show support for Pips giving this a shot. I thought the commentators were perfect, I thought I was watching a wrestling match on WWE. When I decided to buy it, I knew that this website is all about wrestling, that is their thing. I wasn't expecting great tickling action but something I would catch on tv by luck but for longer than 10 seconds.

You're not gonna catch SoCalVal tickling anywhere else, so she's not the greatest tickler but it was still cool seeing her pretending to be good and loving it. If you want a intense tickling clip, this ain't for you, you want something fun and a wrestling fan? This one is fun.

DK

p.s.- SoCalVal needs to be tickled this time and hard. ;)

I'm not even a huge wrestlign fan honestly, but the clip was really good. I thought the clip seemed very realistic to Wrestling. Just like the others said above.. it's almost liek a really cool mainstream clip. If it were a mainstream clip, it'd probably be the best one out there.

dude...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
get this.. so this girl.. So Cal Val or whatever she goes by.. shes a ring girl in this MMA (mixed martial arts) promotion that I go to here in Orlando.. I've seen her on many occasions.. and now I see her doing a wrestling/tickling video.. all I can say.. is I am definately getting that haha.. it'll be that much better when I go to the next MMA show on April 28th

just so you all know im serious..

http://www.combatfc.com/combatgirls.cfm?cbID=1001

Last edited:
I bought this and liked it.

pips, after it's been up a while, we should see if we could request a sequel or 2... or 12.

Uh no...

capticharisma.1 said:
can someone post this video on you tube please as i have no money

I could be wrong, but I don't think that would be a good idea...

Pips

This looks like a great clip, but I'm broke and don't have to money to buy it, lol, but it's still great that they are actually taking the suggestion and putting tickling into a match, and actually this time making a whole match revolving around it. I have always liked So Cal Val, so I'm quite glad she's in this clip, and I love the looks on her face in the photos, they're great.

Good News

I emailed the producer at Ringdivas.com and he confirmed that they are shooting more tickle/wrestling video clips on Apr. 28th, so keep an eye out for them in May. What caught my attentions was that he said videos, so it looks like they'll be doing more than 1

The clip they put out must be doing ok...Thanks for supporting this guys, I've always wanted to see tickling and wrestling on a mainstream level. This may be as close as we get.

Thanks,

Pips

TK 81...He didn't mention who would be involved, however I did email him before and provided the forum's input as far as who we would like to see as participants. I know there were a lot of votes for So Cal Val and Tracy, though I'm not sure if Tracy is still with the company.

Robert351971...I haven't seen a bill come in the mail, so I'm hoping the answer to your question is "no". Otherwise I may have gotten in trouble already :D

Sorry to bump this after 5 years

Hello all...My apologies for bringing this up again, but I just renewed my contact with RingDivas and asked if they planned on doing any more tickle matches similar to this one. They've done some POV ones that are ok, but I'm more of a fan of the 1 on 1 wrestle/tickle between 2 ladies. Dezco responded by saying they would try it again if they got some requests.

So here's my attempt to resurrect the old "tickle/wrestling" matches. I'm sure if enough of us email some requests, they'll put out a few more clips.

Thanks for your support...

Pips

What I would have given if they had done one of those in the POV ones with Lacey Von Erich

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back