• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - All Tied Up (part 1)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
This is part 1 of 2
from my Main Event story.....
its taking me a while to write so ill post what ive done so far, the next part shouldnt be too long........

All Tied Up 2002

Fireworks blasted and confetti fell all around the arena like snow, the crowd cheered with anticipation as the event began to kick off,
RJ: “Hello and welcome to this huge event All Tied Up, I am Rebecca Johnson and with me is Chris Kirkland”
CK: “This arena is packed out and the crowd look lively, were here for tons of tickling and wrestling action galore”

The event kicked off instantly with a title match as Kylie and Dannii Minogue made their way to the ring, the sisters were fired up for the tag-team title shot,
CK: “And this will be the first of 2 matches for Dannii, she has to defend her hardcore title later tonight”

Denise and Stacy stood at the top of the ramp with their tag-team titles, both girls smiled and slowly walked down the aisle, Denise dressed different from her usual look – this time she wore a black top with black trousers and boots, Stacy wore her usual army type skirt and top with long black boots to match her long long legs,
Dannii wore a red top and blue denim shorts with red socks and black shoes,
Kylie was wearing a see through black dress and high-heels,
DING DING!
The match was under way and Kylie and Stacy were first in the ring, Stacy approached Kylie with her hands on her hips, then she started to poke Kylie in the chest talking trash,
Kylie swung a huge slap across Stacy’s face and pushed her over backwards,
Stacy held her face in shock as Kylie tried to un-zip her boots, but Stacy used her other leg and hooked it over Kylie’s head locking her in between her legs,
Stacy began to tickle Kylie’s ribs and poked her fingers deep into her sides,
Kylie giggled as she squirmed trying to break free – and then Kylie used her legs to flip over and get out of Stacy’s hold, in the process she turned the tables on Stacy as she had her legs locked, Kylie was now in control and she continued to un-zip Stacy’s boot,
Stacy tried hard to pull herself along the floor to try and get too Denise, but Kylie was going to let go as she dragged Stacy back to the center of the ring,
Kylie wrapped her legs around Stacy’s leg and started to tickle her bare foot, Stacy screamed in hysterics as she tried to grab hold of the ropes,
After a minute or so Stacy was a little worn out and Kylie released the hold so she could tag her sister Dannii, Stacy crawled over too her partner Denise as Dannii darted into the ring,
Dannii charged into Denise knocking her from the apron, and then she dragged Stacy back for more tickling, Dannii stripped Stacy’s other boot from her foot, then Dannii began to tickle both of her feet and Stacy screamed again as the tickling sensation ran across her soles,
Meanwhile Denise had picked up a weapon and she concealed it in her pocket, Stacy somehow managed to get away from Dannii and she tagged in Denise,
Denise then got into the ring and charged at Dannii, but Dannii flipped Denise over her head and then she moved in and sat on top of Denise, Dannii tickled Denise’s ribs and moved across her upper body tickling under her arms and around her breasts,
HAAAA HEE HEE EEEIIIIIIIAAAAAAA HAAH AAH AHHAAHAHAHA
Suddenly Denise bolted and shook Dannii off her, Kylie jumped into the ring and started to tickle Denise while Stacy jumped from the top onto Dannii,
1…………2………….
RJ: “Wow almost over there, Stacy wasn’t the legal woman but she almost won the match”
Denise had gained control of Kylie and she had tickled her senseless, Denise dumped Kylie out the ring while Dannii had accidentally bumped into the referee, Stacy started to beat Dannii to the ground and Denise got the weapon from her pocket, Stacy pulled off Dannii’s shoes and tickled frantically, Denise told Stacy to stop and Dannii struggled to her feet as Denise prepared her metal weapon,
Dannii stood up and Denise hit her with the weapon, but Dannii moved and Denise tried to hit her again but this time she threw it, the weapon flew past Dannii and hit Stacy in the head,
Dannii kicked Denise’s legs from under her and pulled off her boots off, then she began to lick Denise’s feet all over, Denise tapped the mat and the referee stumbled to his feet and saw Denise tapping,
The match was over and the Minogue sisters had done it – they were the new tag-team champions.

Back in the locker rooms Laura Vines was talking to new star Leanne Topping,
LV: “Leanne thanks for coming here I just hope Linda can make it as well”
LT: “Yeah me too”
And then commissioner Ste walked in, C: “Hi Laura so is this your new superstar?” LV: “Yes this is Leanne, she has still got that tag match you mentioned hasn’t she?” C: “Yes but who’s her partner?” LV: “Oh well she isn’t here yet but she will be” C: “Well make sure she is because you are on after this next match”

Martina and Hannah were already in the ring as they prepared to face two of the S-Club girls,
Jo and Hannah made their way down to the ring and then the match started,
RJ: “It’s good to see Hannah back after the rumble, she fell pretty bad when she was eliminated” CK: “Yes and I’m glad she’s ok now”
Martina started the match against Jo as the two fell to the floor tickling each other, its was Jo who took control as she tickled Martina legs which made Martina squeal loudly, Jo then quickly tagged in partner Hannah who then got on the top turnbuckle and somersaulted onto Martina,
Hannah then tickled wildly across Martina’s armpits sending the tennis star into hysterical fits, Hannah then got on the top rope again and went for a 360 but missed as Martina moved quickly, Anna was tagged in and she took advantage of a stunned Hannah, she pulled off Hannah’s trainers revealing her white socks, then she tickled across her feet as Hannah screamed and wiggled around like a worm, Jo couldn’t watch her friend being tormented so she interrupted and stopped Anna from tickling, The referee grabbed Jo and warned her not to interfere again, Jo shouted back at the referee and went back to her corner sulking,
Hannah had managed to lock Anna’s foot under her arm as she began to un-lace her trainer,
Hannah then began to tickle her socked foot as Anna screamed at the top of her voice,
NNNNNOOOOOOOO HHHAAAAAAA HEEEE HEEEE AARRRGGGHHHHHH STTTTTOOOOPPPP EEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT
Hannah then locked Anna in the S-Club tickle, this was a hold in which Hannah used her feet to dig into Anna’s armpits- and then she sucked on Anna’s big toe,
Anna screamed and screamed as she tried to hold out against the tickling and then suddenly she used her other leg and pushed Hannah to the floor, then she used both feet to hold Hannah down to the floor, then she grabbed Hannah’s foot and peeled of the white sock, and then she started to lick her foot, Hannah was melting and started to enjoy it, meanwhile Jo had got on to the top rope and was about to jump on top of Anna, but Anna quickly moved and Jo smashed into Hannah instead, Jo couldn’t believe it and she tried to help Hannah up, but Anna Kournikova has sneaked up behind her and she tripped Jo over, then she pulled off Jo’s boots and started to tickle her feet, then Jo kicked out and knocked Anna over, and then Martina got into the ring and she tackled Jo to the ground, Martina and Jo scrapped on the floor as the referee tried to regain control of the match, meanwhile Anna had picked Hannah up and placed her on the top ropes, Anna was about to superplex Hannah to the mat, but Jo and Martina had tussled each other into the ropes and this caused Anna to fall backwards, Hannah then jumped of the top and landed a 360 splash and pin onto Anna Kournikova,
1…………2…………. Martina broke up the count by kicking Hannah,
Jo then grabbed Martina and German suplexed her to the mat, Martina was down and out, and Jo locked her in the S-Club tickle but she didn’t manage to suck her toes because Anna had started to tickle Jo from behind – tickling frantically on Jo’s ribs,
Hannah then grabbed Anna and tried to pin her again, 1…………..2……….
CK: “That was close, Hannah nearly got her second time around”
Jo got up and was about to superkick Anna when Martina kicked the back of her legs,
Jo was down and Anna grabbed Hannah and locked her legs into a figure-4 leg lock, then she tickled her feet and with out the referee seeing she used her feathered tennis ball,
Hannah laughed until the tears came and then she tapped the mat and quit,
CK: “and that’s it Hannah cannot take anymore”
RJ: “well these 2 tennis stars look like a good team”

Tara Reid and Trish prepared for their tag-team match, then suddenly the commissioner walked in,
TS: “COMMISSIONER!!!!!” (Trish covered herself up with a towel)
C: “Oh sorry Trish I just came to tell you two that’s your match will have a special referee”
TR: “Who’s the referee??” C: “you will just have to wait and see”

Leanne and Laura were in the ring and Laura Vines grabbed a microphone,
It seems that Leanne’s partner isn’t here so if it’s ok with the commissioner? I will take her place” (the commissioner stood at the top of the aisle)
C: “well I guess it’s ok”
Suddenly a girl was standing behind the commissioner, it was the same girl who interrupted the match during Feathertime #4, the mystery girl then tapped the commissioner on the shoulder,
“Excuse me I’m Linda and I’m here now so can I fight in this match?” C: “ermmmmm yeah I guess so”

CK: “looks like that mystery girl is the girl who Laura was waiting for”
RJ: “yep Laura looks happy now that this Linda girl has turned up”
Next Trish and Tara walked down to the ring and then followed the special referee, the ring announcer introduced Nelly Futardo as the referee,
DING DING ! The match began and all four women started to tickle and fight in the middle of the ring, Nelly just smiled and left them too it – she didn’t attempt to stop them and let them carry on with it,
Tara used her skill and speed to dodge Linda’s kicks and punches, while Trish battered Leanne with sharp tickles to the ribs, Tara had now been pushed into the corner and was being tickled savagely by Linda’s tickling technic, Linda pulled out some rope and tied Tara to the corner post – but Nelly didn’t do anything, Linda then got out of the ring and pulled Tara’s feet under the ropes and tied her feet to the ring post – one either side, then Linda flipped off Tara sandals and began to tickle her helpless feet,
Trish had now picked Leanne up and she went to go for the Stratisfaction finishing move,
But Leanne pushed Trish from behind and she came back of the ropes Leanne used her knee’s to crash into Trish, Leanne then un-zipped Trish’s boots and began to stroke along her soles, Trish began to giggle slightly and then Leanne used some rope to knot Trish’s ankles together,
Trish screamed for Nelly to stop Leanne from tying her feet up – but Nelly didn’t do anything and just smiled at Trish, Leanne then began to lick Trish’s feet and slowly ran her tongue between Trish’s toes, LT: “mmmmm you have tasty feet Trish”
Tears began to flood from Trish’s eyes as she tried to contain herself but she couldn’t,
Then suddenly Linda and Leanne picked Trish up and got ready to use a double team move,
Linda picked Trish up by her waist and Leanne grabbed her legs, then the two threw her up in the air and slammed her to the mat, and then Leanne covered her for the pin,
1……………….2……………….3
CK: “It was a slow count but it didn’t matter as Trish was knocked out completely”
RJ: “what was wrong with Nelly, that wasn’t very good officiating was it?”
CK: “No but in the end it was her decision”
RJ: “Whats going on now???????”

Leanne and Linda grabbed a sack and put Trish into it, and then they untied Tara and put her into a sack as well, then they both dragged Trish and Tara up the ramp,
When they got to the top Rachel Leigh-Cook stopped them from taking Tara but then Laura Vines sprayed some sort of green stuff into her face, Laura - Linda and Leanne walked away dragging Trish behind them.

The next match was Sophie-Ellis Bextor against Victoria Beckham and Commissioner Ste was talking to Jessica Alba backstage, C: “I just want to warn you if you interfere in this next match I will not enter you into the 6-woman rumble at Featherime #5”
JA : “I’m in…. I’m in the rumble?” C: “Yes but only if you keep out of this next match”
JA: “Ok yes no problem, and ermmm…. Thanks”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back