• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Electra Tickled - From HSOD **8 Min Clip**

Crapidshare

I appreciate the clip but can someone please post it as wmv. I was downloading it and it stopped at 63% with some error message

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I just can't seem to down load from Rapidshare at all.

Rajee to the rescue

What would you guys do without me. :p :upsidedow

My next post will have the clip. :bubble: :dogpile: :xpulcy: ;)

rajee said:
What would you guys do without me. :p :upsidedow

We would all live much fuller lives because we wouldn't have you around to convert clips, thus keeping us GLUED to our comps lol. In other words, thanks bro. :cool2:

Here are the clips

Your welcome ST. :smilestar :veryhappy :cool2:

thanks rajee for converting the clip..is that the one everbody has been talking about for the last 2 weeks,the tickling part is not much different that the one edited by CBS..am I missing something???

Rajee, you are a god. I say we build a statue for the man because this is beyond incredible.

Rajee when the show with Pam anderson's feet getting tickled by howard stern.Get U get the clip like U did with carmen electra please?

Thank you elf, was close to getting a source on this myself, after everyone was so excited here, but it's nice to be beaten to the punch. Looking forward to seeing this.

falconfan said:
Rajee when the show with Pam anderson's feet getting tickled by howard stern.Get U get the clip like U did with carmen electra please?
I'll have to wait until someone tapes it and uploads it as an avi or puts it in rapidshare before I can convert it and split it up. :bouncybou

rajee said:
I'll have to wait until someone tapes it and uploads it as an avi or puts it in rapidshare before I can convert it and split it up. :bouncybou

You are the man Rajee.

rajee YOU DA MAN!! :D

I have some files i want to convert,can you reccomend some software?I know nothing about the process.

TK 81 said:
Rajee, you are a god. I say we build a statue for the man because this is beyond incredible.

I was the one who found the clip so why are you people not thanking me? All Rajee did was split it into to separate files for easy access yet you lose quality.

You got thanked. Barlow, Pirlo, John Benson and Travis thanked you. Now I will thank you.
Thanks Smelly Elf for the Hi res clip.

Some members can't or don't know how to use or dont like Rapidshare. They prefer clips to be posted here directly. But, your work have been amply appreciated and thanked.
:bouncybou :couch: :D :woot:

Smellyelf said:
I was the one who found the clip so why are you people not thanking me? ...

Cheers Elf! :D

Smellyelf said:
I was the one who found the clip so why are you people not thanking me? All Rajee did was split it into to separate files for easy access yet you lose quality.

My apologies Smellyelf. You too deserve the props and recognition. This was truly worth it.

Hey Smelly Elf, right on man, thanks! What a nice surprise, after a day's work, to find this waiting! Mucho gracias! I feel for the people who have Rapidshare problems, but I've never had problems with it, and I like having the whole long clip, so definitely thanks!

I always thought Carmen had the hottest voice of all time, I never was that into her until I heard her as a guest on, ironically enough, The Howard Stern Show. When she talks in the hall at the very end about how ticklish she is (which isn't on this particular clip),that's like heaven, so I was looking forward to any addional banter they have about it that wasn't in the original CBS show!

Here are my observations of the actual clip:

1.) She actually ISN'T as ticklish as a truly hyper ticklish girl, if you notice, towards the end, she's able to speak clearly and unflustered (though, it could be Howard's technique, but actually, it looks pretty good to me)

2.) She actually looks pissed after the whole incident. I heard that the reason it wasn't aired originally on the E channel is that she requested it not to be aired. (the CBS show was something like the very next night or two nights later, I seem to remember). She certainly seems emphatic about not enjoying it!

Anyhow, it was great to see, thanks so much, Elf!

nontkl said:
1.) She actually ISN'T as ticklish as a truly hyper ticklish girl, if you notice, towards the end, she's able to speak clearly and unflustered (though, it could be Howard's technique, but actually, it looks pretty good to me)

She seemed very ticklish in the begining and less so at the end. I think she was getting angry which made de-sensitize quicker.

nontkl said:
2.) She actually looks pissed after the whole incident. I heard that the reason it wasn't aired originally on the E channel is that she requested it not to be aired. (the CBS show was something like the very next night or two nights later, I seem to remember). She certainly seems emphatic about not enjoying it!

I think a lot of that has to do with looking stupid. Those were some pretty easy questions. Who does not know what ER stand for? I am amazed that this clip really only has a few second of tickling beyond the CBS clip. The way people were talking, I thought there would be a few minutes more of tickling. Anyways it was still a nice clip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back