• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia and the King Part 3 (Very Adult, */F)

Tamia and the King
By SlaverTickler
Starring Tamia78
MGang/F, None Consent, Bondage, Brushes, Forced Orgasam, Nude

Part 3

Tamia slept peacefully as two men in Latverian uniforms entered her cell. The two men placed a stretcher next to the ebony beauty, and carfully lifted her glistening form onto it. Each man took hold of the handles on ether side, and lifted their charge of the ground. Soft sighs came from the beautiful woman as she slept, her little adventure with Dr. Malice had left her quite tired, she had never cum so hard in her life, but hearing her frinds sentual giggles as she was torured by the Octavious 2000 was just to arousing for her.

Exiting the room into the cooler hallway Tam felt the chill even in her sleep, she rolled her 5'2" fram into a ball, and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. The men entered another room, and carfully place their charge onto an examining table. With steady hand the prisoners thong panties were removed, leaving her body compleatly nude. The woman's wrist and ankles were bound with padded leather restraints, as were her ankled. Then came a soft creaking sound, as the young lovely was housted into the air. The pulling of her limbs, however gentle, was enough to pull Tamia from her restful slumbe. Eye's flutterung open she looked around, and began to recall what had happened previously.

"Oh no, not again." sighed Tamia as her sences returned, "Come on, enough is enough, I don't want to be Latverian, I like being an American, just let me go."

The two men said nothing, but proceeded to stirp out of their uniforms, down to their light blue boxer briefs. Tamia's eyes lit up at the sight of the men's firm conditioned bodies, at least VonDoom kept his sodgiers in shape. Then she watched as one of the men opened a drawer in the side of the examining table, and handed his partner a small brush. Taking one for himself, the pair aprotched the spread-eagle woman, and smiled wickedly as the grew near.

"Oh no, oh hell no!." exclaimed Tam, as she tried to pull out of her bonds, "Get away from me, no, don't, I'm seriouse, go away, shu, shu."

For all her posturing Tamia knew she could do nothing to excape what was about to happen. Dipping their brushes in a bucket of warm soapy watter the two soldier proceeded to scrub at her helpless body. The American couldn't believe how soft the brushes felt against her skin, but she should have expected it considering Latveria's chosen method of torture. Having climaxed a short time ago, Tamia's curvasious form was even more sensitive the usual, it felt 10 time more intence as the brushes gently scrubbed away her self controle, causing her lusious mouth to part into a bright beautiful smile.

"Ack, stop it!" squealed Tam as she felt one brush against her neck, "Please don't... giggle... I have had enough... giggle... of this torture."

The two men smiled at the woman's sexy squirming, and continued to wash her with the small brushes. The secound brush begn to scrub at Tamia's sides, causing her to wriggle back and forth. The helpless woman's eye's opened wide as the britles ravaged her soft skin. Laughter erupted from her as one brush began to stroke her left armpit, and two more began scrubbng her belly. Suprised Tam looked down to see 2 more guards had joined in, and judging from the sounds behind her, more were entering the room.

"Hahahahahaha, hehehehehe, this isn't fair, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, it's bad e-e-enough that I'm tied up, but... snort... there 6 of you now... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop it... snort... no more!"

The men laughed in unison, and soon Tamia could feel brushes scrubbing her all over. They stoked her neck, armpits, belly and feet, and yet more of VonDoom's men entered the room, each with a brush in his hands. The feeling of absolute helplessness greww with the touch of each brush on her tender body. The sounds of the Latverian National Athem began to ring out, as the brushe's felt like they were on every inch of her. The bound beauty laughed, and screamed, she pleaded for mercy, begged for help, but no one would come to her aid. Terrified Tam began to think she migh actually die laughing, as fingers began stroking her firm round ass, and one finger slipped into her belly button.

"Ah-hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe, don't touch me... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hey no tongues... hehehehehe, hahahahahah, hehehehe, hehehehe, help me somebody...." bellowed Tamia, then she heard a soft
buzzing sound, and felt something press against her clit, "Oh, oh.... mmmm, oh wait, not that.... ooooh, mmmmm, no please it to... ow, ow god.... it's humilaiting, uh, oh, ohn please, mmmmm, no, not their, not that.... oh god, oh god yes, oh, oh I'm going to cum, please don't make me.... OH SHIT, MOTHER FUCKER, YES, YES, OH YES!"

To Be continued....

Part 4...

Part 4 of this tale will be longer. I knew people were waiting for this, and I guess I got a little lazzy. I hope you'll let it go. The finnish will be cool.

Part 4...

Part 4 of this tale will be longer. I knew people were waiting for this, and I guess I got a little lazzy. I hope you'll let it go. The finnish will be cool.

Oh well Miss Thing (insert head swivil here, with 3 snaps) decided to post on the story :lovestory. Well princess do worry, I worked on part 4, and it will be up in all it's ill spelled grammerless glory in moments.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back