• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Results are in for the 2006 GFA's!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks.

The voting for this years awards were the most amazing that we have yet. There were almost four times more votes then last year. Some of the catagories were neck and neck right up to the last votes made. All in all a fantastic turnout.

A big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of them this year. And our congratulations to the winners!

The results are here !

Myriads

congratulations to the winners...i will now say what an honor it was to be nominated...it was totally unexpected and especially given who i was up against....i'm so glad that Vivianna won as i am my bestest friend, Embraceable....congrats to all..

and i might add that Mimi totally deserved to win in the category i was nominated for...she has to put up with much, like myself for instance..

I just wanted to say congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everybody who voted for my story "Pirates (F/m)". :D

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! T'was an exiting GF competition this year. :happyfloa

wow

Wow... Tickling company of the year for 3 years in a row... we really can't believe it.

You know... we don't make as much money as some of the other guys, Because we don't release anywhere near as much content, But we really love what we do.

So... we may not get the money.... but... we do get the "love" ;)
truly... we have the best customers/fans/friends/models in the biz..
it means a lot to us to get so much support from you folks year after year...

What else can we say but "thank you" and promise that we'll keep trying to bring you more of the same for many years to come.

But we also want to say that being hard core tickling fiends ourselves, we have purchased content from all the other people who were nominated this year and what a group it is

I know it sounds corny but we as consumers are the winners because we get to purchase such great content from all these guys!

Czech Ticklish Girls and French Tickling have made some of the hottest new tickling content I've had the pleasure of drooling over for quite some time and
TC Videos (Realtickling), well... they are like our mentors and we couldn't be prouder then to be mentioned along with them anywhere, anytime!

Many thanks and congratulations to my beautiful wife, Domina Skye who is my partner in tickling crime and she is equally proud that you have voted her tickler of the year for the 2nd year in a row.

and many thanks and congratulations to Angelene Black for letting us tickle the living hell out of her and having such amazing reactions which enticed you into voting for "Angelene Black's Nude Tickle Confession" as Video of the year.

okay.... group hug! ;)

Master J

Oh My. . . .

I am overwhelmed! All I can say is Thank You! To all of you who read Games and then took the time to vote for this story; my most humble thanks. I thought just being nominated and having my name and story tossed in with so many other fantastic writers was in and of itself, a huge honor. To have won simply amazes me.
Melanie, if it hadn’t been for your encouragement, I’d probably still be lurking in the shadows. Thank you ! :twohugs:

Nicole. . . <<<<----

Thank you very much everyone who voted! Mellie, you sure gave me a SERIOUS run! I was proud to be in the same catagory as you!

Congratulations to ALL the winners and nominees! You ALL deserve awards and recognition for all each of you do for the tickling community!

Mimi said:
Thank you very much everyone who voted! Mellie, you sure gave me a SERIOUS run! I was proud to be in the same catagory as you!

Congratulations to ALL the winners and nominees! You ALL deserve awards and recognition for all each of you do for the tickling community!

Mimi i was the proud one...as i said before, i was sooo surprised and terribly flattered to even be nominated..it was a total shock to me..i would like to think that my presence is enjoyable here, however i am not aiming for some sort of award nomination..but damn it sure felt good to be appreciated..

congrats to you Mimi...i couldn't have lost to a better person ever...and i truly mean that..

I give my thanks to my nominators, Mitchell, Tkrexx and General Zod!

Mitchell, Tkrexx and General Zod, Thank you!

It was such an honor in my "Maiden Voyage" year of writing! "Astride his horse, the Officer raises his saber to his face, then lowers his sword to the toe of his boot in salute!"

Bulletbill57

"The Game", "Captain Tikelov", "The Lake", "The Clinic", "Soloist", "Nine-To-Five", and "The Execution": 2006

Thank You!!!

Hello Everyone!
Renee here from ticklingparadise~~Thank you so much for the great honor of being recognized not only as the best tickling website, but for putting Ticklish Orgasm in the video Hall of Fame! I also appreciate being nominated myself as a top model....you sure know how to make a mature woman feel incredibly happy!
A big congrats to all the winners. It's a pleasure to be a part of the tickling community and I am so grateful that you continue to enjoy my work...which is also my great pleasure!
So....again, many thanks to you!!
:feets: :smilelove

Hey Renee...

...thanks for all your work in the vids you've done. I would say "hard work" but I think you enjoyed yourself way to much for it to be called work let alone hard lol. Take care, and be naughty, you are one of the forums favorits that is for sure.

"hard work"

Yes....you are right....I may put in lots of hours...but they are all WONDERFUL!!
I LOVE my job!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back