• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

QVC-UK Tickling!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Hi there, i just want to let you all know that there was some tickling on QVC last week. My internet connection went down so this is why it's a bit late. Anyway, the product was wax (for leg waxing etc..) which would instantly dry up when prodded for about 15 seconds.(sorry, hard to explain!!) Anyway, the model had the wax applied to her arms which was fine...BUT... when the beauty therapist mentioned that it can be good for the armpits and the hairs on the fingers and toes, you saw her heart stop!! The beauty therapist placed the wax on her underarm and started prodding, the model was trying her best to keep her composure but to no avail, she burst out laughing!! the presenter said "My we have found her weak spot!" then about 5 minutes later she did a couple of toes. Everything was going fine, she placed the wax on, was prodding it down, but she couldn't lift up the dry end of the wax, so she was scratching away at the almost underside of the big and second toes which was causing her toes to move all over the place!! (she was truly ticklish!)
So then a minor miracle happened...the presenter said "aarrgh...ticklish armpits and toes...it hasn't been a very productive show for you has it Jo?" then she went to fake a tickle in on her tummy but didn't.
This was truly one of the best mainstream scenes i have ever seen. If anyone managed to tape it i would be very much greatful!!
Cheers,
UK-FootTickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back