• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has a Tickling Flash Game Ever Been Considered?

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
Just a question I've been wondering, since MTJ Publishing has published many different types of media based on tickling, has a flash game ever been considered? Since it's been the pipe dream of many in the community to actually have one, I was wondering if MTJ Publishing has ever made moves to make one for themselves or hire someone from outside the community to program one? Thanks if you answer.

There are several on the internet already,they have been posted here.And while they can be amusing,i think most people tire of them pretty quickly.I know that was the case with me.

bugman said:
There are several on the internet already,they have been posted here.And while they can be amusing,i think most people tire of them pretty quickly.I know that was the case with me.

True, but I was thinking of one far more in depth. Like one based off the text based game if possible.

That might be worthwhile,perhaps you should take it up with Jeff or another producer by pm or e-mail.

DEV said:
Just a question I've been wondering, since MTJ Publishing has published many different types of media based on tickling, has a flash game ever been considered? Since it's been the pipe dream of many in the community to actually have one, I was wondering if MTJ Publishing has ever made moves to make one for themselves or hire someone from outside the community to program one? Thanks if you answer.

It's not something I'm interested in pursuing the development of. However if someone with the wherewithal approached us I would certainly take it into consideration.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

It's fun and amusing for like the first 30 seconds. It's no substitute for the real thing....

MTJpub said:
It's not something I'm interested in pursuing the development of. However if someone with the wherewithal approached us I would certainly take it into consideration.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Ah right, fair enough. Any chance of another text based game then? The last one was really great.

DEV said:
Ah right, fair enough. Any chance of another text based game then? The last one was really great.
I'm delighted to hear you liked it! I hear very little from people who have bought it (due largely to fact that the included walkthrough answers most gameplay questions), so I have little idea how it's been received.

I've been kicking around some ideas with cosmo_ac about a short game just for fun: nothing nearly as long as A New Project, and either way it's still just an idea so who knows when and if it would be done. Perhaps some day I'd write another full game if I felt there was a demand for it. But thanks for the positive feedback!

Ah right. Quick everyone, tell cosmo you want another text based game! :imouttahe

I've had a few ideas myself about something like that, I'll PM you about it if you like.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back