• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another cute Sara/Greg CSI tickling scene

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Pin Me

Disclaimer: Don’t own any CSI character. ‘Nuff said.

Sara sat on a stool in the lab, tapping a rhythm on the table top. She had been waiting for Greg almost fifteen minutes now. Gris wanted those results, and wanted them now. If the blood matched, they’d have their man. Finally, Sara stood up and walked the door, looking up and down the hallway.

“Greg!” she called, exasperated. Nothing. She was starting to get pissed.

Almost ten minutes later, Greg came strolling in the door.

“Hey, Sar. What’s up?” He grinned and set some folders on the table.

“Oh, gee, not much. Only sitting here for the past twenty-five or so minutes waiting for some really important lab results. But really, take you’re time.” Sara’s eyes flashed.

Greg smiled sheepishly. “Sorry. I was down in the autopsy bay. Doc was showing me this really neat case where this guy set up this elaborate trap incase anyone broke into his house and wound up handing and shooting himself…Right. Results.”

Sara hid a small smile. Greg had been getting really interesting in autopsies lately, spending almost all his free time in the bay. He was really thinking about becoming an ME. It was kind of cute, in a way.

“Alright, I tested the blood you from Ms. Naquibe against the sample found at the crime scene,” he paused, looking at the lab papers.

“And?” Sara prodded his side gently with her hand, making Greg giggle.

“And you’re not going to know if you keep tickling me.” Greg stepped sideways, trying to get out of her reach.

“Ticklish, are you?” Sara grinned, wrapping both hands around Greg’s waist, digging her fingers mercilessly into his sides. “I’m not stopping until you tell me that I win!”

“Sar---stop---can’t---breath---lab---results!” Greg tried to yell in-between fits of laughter. He grabbed Sara’s arms and backed her against the wall, pinning her arms over her head to keep her from moving.

“Now you’re going to get it, Sidle,” he growled. Using one hand to hold her arms up, he started tickling her sides and ribs until she started begging him for mercy. Greg slowed to a stop and they both stayed like that for a moment.

“Damn, I’m sorry Sara, I didn’t mean to. Pin you. God, this looks bad.” Greg stammered, blushing.

“Greg, it’s fine,” Sara smiled. “Besides, I kinda like being pinned by you.” Sara knew Greg had always had a crush on her, and somehow, over the past few months, the feelings had become mutual.

Greg smiled before leaning in, kissing Sara softly.

“I win.”

Nice story!

Well done,Ticklish_witch!I like your series of stories involving the CSI theme! :dogpile: :bowing: ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back