• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the latest on NEST 2007

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
Well, I thought it was time for another update. So, here we go.....

NEST Applications are still under way but will close as of May 15th in order to give us time to finalize things. As of today, we have well over 100 applications in, with most already approved. Have we heard from YOU yet? If you've sent anything in and have not heard back from us, it means that we did not receive what you sent. So, go ahead and try again. If you need the link to apply, here you go!

Guys Applying - Because space is filling up quickly, we will be cutting off guys applying as individuals as of April 15th. If you're a guy looking at joining us, you can still apply before then or after then if you're coming with a gal. (If you apply with a gal and she bows out, that means you go with her. We aren't playing the games that have been played in the past.)

Registration Fees - Unless you have made other arrangements with us, the registration fee for NEST must be paid before you are added to the final guest list. This is because we have costs to cover before anyone ever shows up for the gathering. That means that we need the money to do so. The fees will increase to $75 for an individual and $100 for a couple as of April 15th. So, get your payments in soon! Payments sent via snail mail will be based on postmark date.

Schedule of Activities - The complete (well, almost complete) schedule of events and activities for this year's NEST gathering is now up. Feel free to take a look HERE to see all the fun that's planned. We did leave a few neat little goodies off the pages so that you still have some surprises to look forward to.

Kidnapping Scenarios - As most already know, there are a number of kidnap scenarios that you have the opportunity to sign up for...as the ticklee. The complete information on these can be found HERE. We'll be sending out an e-mail. But, this will give you a sneak peek. :shock:

Workshops - The complete list of workshops can be found HERE. If you're able to be with us on Saturday, take a look and see which you're most interested in. We'll be sending an e-mail to give you the opportunity to indicate which you'd prefer to attend. Space will be limitted on these. So, it will be first come, first served.

The NEST Hotel - As some have already found out, there were some issues with online reservations for our group. That has now been resolved. So, you once again have the option to book online or via phone. Please remember to let us know once you've booked. (Hotel information is not available until you've paid your registration fee.)

If you've completed your registration and payment, you can be expecting e-mail from us within the next few days to outline the opportunities for workshop and kidnap scenarios. As with hotel information, we are only sending this to those who have paid. So, get your payments in soon!

Last edited:
Sounds like a load of fun. I can't wait. One question. I may have just missed it, but for people signing up for the kidnapping scenarios, do they sign up at NEST, or in advance somehow? Same question for our own scenarios. Thanks.

Those who have completed registration and payment will recieve an e-mail with sign-up details. Initial sign-ups will be done in advance with those who are interested in being an abductee having the opportunity to indicate the scenario they'd like to do. If you prefer to design one of your own, then you would respond to that e-mail by May 1st with a detailed description of what you'd like to do and who you'd like involved. If your name is drawn, we'll help to set it up for you.

In either case, the first workshop to be held on Saturday will review final details and give folks the opportunity for final sign-ups and permissions. Whether you actually are abducted depends on the luck of the draw. (There are more folks wanting to do it than there will be time for.) You will not know until it's happening that your name has been drawn. You could be snatched at any point during your stay. Or, you may not have your name drawn this time around. The not knowing adds to the fun.

One things we've been asked about a good deal is how & when you will be grabbed. The element of surprise is a big part of doing this. So, while we can't tell you what will happen for sure, I'll tell you what won't happen. You will not have someone come up, tap you on the shoulder and say, "You've been chosen to be kidnapped. Can we schedule a time that's good for you?" That kills the surprise. When you sign up, if there is a time that is NOT good, you may indicate that. Any other time, simply be prepared for anything! :upsidedow

Just wondering if there is anything new. I feel like a little kid a week before Christmas!

Yes kered....

the latest is that I PROMISE to keep all political and such discussions to a maximum of 60 minutes, and Ill have a pamphlet or two ready so people know what Im going talk about mailed out in advance so everyone can study up for a week before NEST!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Yes.......46 days and counting......

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!?!

NO?!?!

Well soon enough you will ladies........... :firedevil :firedevil

Rob

Robace252 said:
Yes kered....

the latest is that I PROMISE to keep all political and such discussions to a maximum of 60 minutes, and Ill have a pamphlet or two ready so people know what Im going talk about mailed out in advance so everyone can study up for a week before NEST!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
As long as you don't sing!

kered said:
Just wondering if there is anything new. I feel like a little kid a week before Christmas!

Ummm.....your post is new. :upsidedow

Like that kid a week before Christmas, you're just going to have to wait and see, Derek. No peeking! HEY! I SAID no peeking! Do I have to punish you? :tickle:

OK, OK. I'll be serious for a second.

Oooops! The second has passed.

All is well. Max & I will be doing some work on things later this week. So, if I'm non-responsive during the later part of the week, it will be because I'm down in Philly. Things are coming together nicely. We have over 80 confirmed/paid guests on the list as of this morning, with another 40 in various stages of the process. If even half of them end up able to join us, we'll hit 100 guests for the first time ever. Not bad for a bunch of people who simply like tickling enough to put the work into things. :happyfloa

I thought I'd ask, since I'm new, when it comes to helping out once at NEST: When will we be notified what you'd like us to do. Set-up, carpooling, etc. Just wondered if we'll be notified before coming or once we're there.

Thank You.

Good question. We have been waiting until we get a bit closer so that we have the entire list of who has offered to assist with which tasks. We'll be going through and plugging folks into their assignments in the next week or so.

What we're trying to do is have everyone to help in some way while keeping it brief and relatively easy so that nobody gets overwhelmed or pulled away from fun time for more than a half hour or so. Everyone will be getting an e-mail in a couple of weeks. We'll also be noting your assignments on the back of your name tags in case you forget. :upsidedow

I have a question about the so-called:

Fair Game Grope Chair Tickle Station

So the person is tied up; are they "fair game" to be tickled, or groped, or both?

riker13 said:
I have a question about the so-called:

Fair Game Grope Chair Tickle Station

So the person is tied up; are they "fair game" to be tickled, or groped, or both?

Tickled only. It would likely have been better to call it simply the Fair Game Tickle Station. The "grope" part is simply part of the name we took the idea from. We may also switch off on whether it's a chair, stocks, St. Andrew Cross or something else, depending on what a volunteer lee would like to use.

All the normal rules of play apply. The only difference is that they don't have to be asked. Anyone passing by can sneak in a poke or, if they like, a bit longer tickle. But, the boundaries of anything that would be covered by a bra and panties being off limits are still enforced...as would any other boundaries a lee wishes to have. We'll have strips of red fabric to use that will indicate areas that are off limits....both for this and other tickle scenarios.

I dont know if you saw my post in a different thread Ann.I cant remember what i signed up for,but i'm willing to help if you are shorthanded anywhere.:D Just shoot me a pm or e-mail.

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
WHAT???? no groping...grrrr :rotate:

No to worry baby.....there will be groping available for you if you need it....

:firedevil

groping is such a vulgar term.....:)

it's fitting... but it's still vulgar and fun in this context:) keep up the trash talking...the Brotherhood rules!!!

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
WHAT???? no groping...grrrr :rotate:

Ummm........ yeah, good idea, groping........... got to write that one down................................. :idunno:

AAAHHH!!! I can’t take it any more! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Good God, is it EVER going to get here?!

*deep breath*

Yeah… can’t wait..

Two weeks tomorrow, I will be on a plane heading down to NEST. That makes me happy. :)

Snail Shell

That kidnap scenario sounds NEAT!

That kidnap scenario sounds NEAT! I'll have to check it out if I ever get to another NEST.
Two Questions I have:
1) Will the 'lee be able to specify heaviness of touch for the scene? For example, if I am tickled too roughly, I'll dissociate and shut down... which would defeat the purpose for both myself and the 'lers.
2) Since there aren't that many Lady 'lers, if the male 'lee and any male 'lers are OK with M/m tickle, will it be possible to craft a mixed MMMFFF/m scene (adjust numbers of Ms and Fs as needed/available)? In my case, mixed 'lers is not a problem, but that's just a comment on me.
Just curious... love to hear how this all turns out!
Have a wonderful time.
WP

worldpilot said:
That kidnap scenario sounds NEAT! I'll have to check it out if I ever get to another NEST.
Two Questions I have:
1) Will the 'lee be able to specify heaviness of touch for the scene? For example, if I am tickled too roughly, I'll dissociate and shut down... which would defeat the purpose for both myself and the 'lers.
2) Since there aren't that many Lady 'lers, if the male 'lee and any male 'lers are OK with M/m tickle, will it be possible to craft a mixed MMMFFF/m scene (adjust numbers of Ms and Fs as needed/available)? In my case, mixed 'lers is not a problem, but that's just a comment on me.
Just curious... love to hear how this all turns out!
Have a wonderful time.
WP

Each potential abductee is required to complete a survey to let us know information about them in relation to tickling. This includes everything from good tickle spots and prefered touch, who you're open to as potential Lers, things that increase or decrease their own responsiveness and any medical/emotional issues that could posssibly arise. We try to cover it all.

I am a male lee/ler (mostly lee) who would like to hear (read) some true stories on the goings-on after this takes place. Also would like to know when the next one is to register.

giggle-maker said:
I am a male lee/ler (mostly lee) who would like to hear (read) some true stories on the goings-on after this takes place. Also would like to know when the next one is to register.

If you watch the Tickling Discussion part of the forum, you'll likely see plenty. As for the next gathering. It will be next spring. Send me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll pop you onto the mailing list so you'll get notice as soon as it's time to start taking applications.

Sistahood

Well girls the time is near whooo hooooo to show the brotherhood who is boss eh?

All kidding aside I can't wait to meet all of you. Till then happy tickles. :poke3:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back