• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Matters (a sequel to Family Gatherings) (m/fff)

Nicely done,Onlyfornow!

I do hope there is hell to pay,though,for Alex`s revenge! I think they really need to make him pay this time! :tickle: :firedevil :poke3: :whip: :firedevil

well then add me to the replies and feedback

great series

looking forward to the continuation

First off, great series, I absolutely LOVED the stories. The only thing I would do differently is make them a bit longer...add more tickling, a bit more detail, and personally I'd like to see some more armpit tickling. I think you have some great characters here, and you could develop them into memorable characters with some time, and a little bit more detail in your installments. I don't want to be down on you though, these are some really great stories and I'd LOVE to see more of them!!!! :D :cuddle: :2poke: :feets:

^in regards to that, the main purpose of Family Matters was to set the stage for Family Counseling (tentative title). This could be seen as a bridge, I suppose. I think it's pretty obvious that Family Counseling will be an fff/m story, maybe even ffff/m, if I decide to add another character...

Well, I guess I'll start the story now...no I won't I'll leave you guys hangin for another day :D

Anticipation is the key to success.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back