• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madison Hurst Part 1 (f/f)..."best friends"

the game50

***This is the first part of my story...I'm using First person here, as Madison my main character...She is a 20 Yr old College student from Florida....if this goes well, I need you all to tell me to continue....aright here we go...***

Man do I hate guys. They are such ass holes. I had been going out with this guy John for 3 years, and I just found out he had been cheating on me for the last year! I had given him my everything and this is what he does. Must I add this has been the second time this has happened to me, and I am officially done with b/f's. Personally, I don't mind because deep down inside I have this fetish I must tell you about tickling girls. I don't know what it is, hell, i don't know why I have it, but there is just something inside me that makes me shake and tremble when i have a beautiful girl in front of me helpless and tied up, and on the contrar, a beautiful girl tickling me wouldn't be so bad either. I quess you can say i am bi, and actually i like it because girls aren't as much ass holes as guys are. I love it when a girl checks me out walking around town or at the beach, the feeling suppresses me and i tend to even get a little moist down stairs. I quess i understand why, me being 5'6, tan all year round, beautiful blonde hair, green eyes, long legs, tight little body, and very nice feet. I get a pedi once a week because i love that smooth feeling on the bottoms, and i usually get red or orange nail polish. They are probably just jealous of me, and i must say i do love it.

So, I must say school is ending and its about to be summer time, and next year is my SENIOR year of college and i can not wait to graduate!!. I'm going home tomorrow and i can't wait to see my friends, all of them are beautiful, but not as much as me and sometimes they can get a little jealous, but hey that's life right?

(plane arrives, Madison gets home, her best friend Amber awaits at her house)

"AMBERR!!!!!!!!"

"MADISONNN, OMG, i have been sitting here FOREVER waiting for you, OMG COME HERE and give me a hug"

"Sooo how has life been for you Amber?"

"Not too bad, school's done with finally and its summer babe you ready for kick ass partying??"

"Yea absolutely, but i want to take it easy tonight and rest, but tomorrow we will hang out, k?"

"YES, definiately, how about we get lunch, get a pedi, and talk about our summer plans?"

"OK Amber thats awesome, come over tomorrow at 12"

"K, see ya"

---Hey, It's Amber, I'd figure since Madison got some spotlight i would tell you a little about my self too. My name is Amber and i live 5 minutes from Madison. I have brunette hair, tan body, 5'5, and brown eyes. I feel i am very good looking, but that damn Madison (my best friend) always is looking better. Anyway, it's ok we know we both look great. I have known Madison for 10 years now, and there's always something i loved about her. I have this thing for girl's feet, and i just dont know why that is! She is gorgeous, and i've been attracted to them every since we met. They are always in amazing shape, always looking so smooth, and i just want to tickle them. Her feet in my hands would make me orgasm right then and there, and this summer I'm going to get them whether she loves it or not! I have mad a few plans to try and get em and tomorrow will start my first journey....

(amber arrives at madison's the next day)

knock, knock; madison open's door

"HEY Amber come in"

"OK, you ready for our day?"

"YES AMBER i'm so excited, lets get going"

"So, Madison I figured we should get food first then get our Mani and Pedi then go back to my house and bbq, how does that sound?"

"Ok, sounds good where you want to eat?"

"Lets go to the Barback grill, i love those hamburgers"

"OK, lets do it"

(they have eaten and now go to the nail salon)

"Aright Madison, what color nails are you getting today?"

"I'm going with the bright red, looks good with my tan, what about you?"

"I like the baby blue, a little different this time"

"hehe sounds good...hey amber why are you getting your nails extra long this time?, you have always kept them short"

"well, i'm feeling different today, plus they aren't that much longer just a little bit, it feels really good if i have an itch though hehe"

"haha yea good point"

"Hey madison, how are they doing over there with your pedi?"

"Amazing they are almost done, my feet feel so smooth now, they did a really good job, kinda tickled though"

(Madison thinks to her self "mmmm, i cant wait to get my hands on those feet")

"hehe, yea happens to me too...OK im done how abot you madison?"

"yeaa same here, lets get outta here, and go grill some food"

----So far so good for Ambers plan, she specifically brought Madison to her house because her parents are gone and there she already set up her tools for her to get madison!

"Ok Madison, after you guests first, just please take your shoes off, my mom always hates that"

"no problem, i respect that"

"so, go sit down, im gonna make some iced tea and set up the grill, you go make your self at home and watch some t.v."

"Ok, thank you Amber"

--Amber walks into the kitchen, and starts making some Iced Tea. She has some sleeping pills she breaks into Madison's drink, so she gets knocked out while she can tie her up for the festivites--

"here you go madison, drink up, its hot out today"

"thank you im so thirsty, and pink lemonade, my favorite"

"Hey, best friends know their best friends"

"Yup, hehe"

"So, while the grill is going, how did school treat you madison?"

"Oh man it was amazing, besides me and john breakin up, everything went well"

"How were the parties?"

"Most of them were uh....uh....maze......zzzzzz"

--madison has passed out, and now amber can finally do what she has always been wanting to do. Amber being stronger then madison was able to pick her up and bring her to her bedroom fairly easy. She lay madison on her bed and got everything ready. She brought madison's hands above her head and restrained them using padded cuffs. She went down to the foot of the bed and spread her legs apart cuffing each ankle to the bed frame nice and tight. Madison was now in an upside down Y formation and Amber was already getting wet. She could'nt stop looking at madison wearing a white belly t-shirt, her blonde hair, shirt mini skirt and, now only white ankle socks because she made her take off her Nike's beforehand. She couldn't wait until Madison woke up so the fun can begin.

--Half hour later madison starts getting consious again--

"Oh man what happen, i just crashed, shit wheres amber lemme go find her"

to much her dismay she found she couldn't move

"HEY what the hell is going on here?!?"

"Heyy madison i have been waiting for you to get up, you ok?"

"NOO I am not OK, i am tied up on your bed, what the hell are you doing?!!!"

"well, madison, i have always been hiding something about my self, and i couldn't take it anymore......i have always wanted to know something about you"

"Amber what is it jus please tell me so i can get out of this mess"

"well no, i'm kinda keeping you there for a while, just i've always wanted to know madison, are you ticklish?"

"omg amber you can't be serious, this is not funny, pleaseee i beg you dont do this"

--Amber straddles madisons stomach and starts lightly teasing the sides of madisons belly

"oohhh omg hahah no please stop hahahah pleaseee you dont understand AMBERR HAHAHAH"

"C'mon madison your not laughing hard enough, are you ticklish madisonn?"

-- now amber is scribbling her long fingernails all over up and down madison's stomach and underarms

"ammberrr hahahahahaha omggggg amberrrr i can't take this anymore pleaseee hahahahahaahahah not those nails omg hahahahaha"

"WOW madison i am barelyy touching you and your going crazyy, you really are ticklish....hmmmm well lemme see those feet, i have been diein to tickle those"

"AMBER NO! amber stop you don't understand how ticklish my feet are OMG and i JUST got a PEDI TODAYY NOOO PLEASE NOOO

"heheh thats exactlyyy why i took you there babe, and thats also exactly why i got my nails extra long"

"OMGGGG you bitch, ohhh mannn don't you dare go near my feet i will go insanne"

---amber goes and kneels down at the bottom of the bed, slowlyyyy teasin her finger nails in between her thighs all the way down getting to her ankles and madison starts givin out little giggles---

"ehehe omggg stop now dont go any further PLEASEEE"

"Madison, these socked feet look ohhh so beautiful, how about i start tickling those socked toes first".........................................

WELL GUYS, there is part 1..... i need responses and comments please to tell me to keep this story going that will be much appreciated thank you all very much!!

- MJ - (i am mjmw33 at tickletheater.com

A GREAT start so far. I can't wait to see where you take this story. I'm sure it will go lots of GREAT places. PLease continue!!! :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back