• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

notes on drawing the foot.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
I originally posted this on deviant art on one of banditos pics. He suggested I post it here. I hope you find it helpful.

Now; how to make a foot look feminine? and sexy. What follows is just my opinion on what parts of a womans foot to emphasize to make it look sexy.

1) womens feet have tappered toes; and the tips not only taper but the toes overall have a narrower look. I personally like long toes. With the second toe longer than the big toe. and the pinky toe and 4th toe quite a bit shorter than the first second and third toe. Also I love it when the big toe tapers, kindof like a spear head... look at BACs stuff; bulbous big toe is masculine, somewhat arrow shaped, and long and a little narrower, is feminine.

2) womens feet are slender; I love a lot of sole to tickle, but they come out looking better imho if the sole is narrower. You make the heals small and bulbous which I like, but the ball of the foot could be narrower and "shorter" ( by which i mean the distance from toe base to top of arch is shorter. I think narrowing the foot ball would significantly feminize and sexuallize these feet.

3) I like a dramatic arc of the toe base; this means that the base of the second toe is highest ( if the feet are viewed as in this pic: a sole shot with toes at top of pic and heal at bottom ). And each toe base is lower as you move toward the pinky toe; making an arc that drops dramatically from second toe base to pinky toe base. You have a mild toe base arc in this pic, which gives a somewhat squarish look to the foot, if this is what you love, stay with it, if you're not sure, then play with a more dramatic toe base arc.

4) toes point inward: at least when scrunched or relaxed; another personal preference of mine.

5) fuller blade: i like the blade of the foot ( outer edge of sole ) to be a bit meatier and bulge out slightly. This raises the question, how do you draw a foot with a full blade and still make the foot look like its curling up? Do this by folding the foot a lot wheere the heal meets the blade, and fold it slightly where the blade meets the ball. The ball of the foot will be much shorter under the pinky toe than under the big toe; this is a result of a longer, fuller blade and a more dramatic toe base arc. The blade doesnt have to be wide, but when it is there it allows you to emphasize another delicious part of the foot:

6) high arch; You are drawing the arches fairly high already, and if you "lower" the blade a tad, the arch will look higher. ( by lower I dont mean move it toward the heel, i mean make it closer to ground if she was standing on her foot ). Also, if you make the ball of the foot narrower and shorter, suddenly there is all this room to create a high, long, irresistable arch that is just begging to be stroked and tickled.

Summary: I wrote a lot, but the most important thing for me for a foot is this: narrow and slenderize it a bit; especially the ball and toes, and then you will have the sexy, feminine feet of a goddess.

Just wanted to say thanks again for your help with drawing feminine feet!

I have been working on some new pics and some foot tickling pages in BC2 and your input has helped a lot.

I am finding that I especially enjoy curling the toes, and showing a more prominent blade of the foot.

Thanks again, my friend,

B

tyklfynd, you are speakin' my language!

Well put! I'd offer the exact same advice, but I couldn't have said it better.

~FTKL

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back