• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wondering...

WayTooD

TMF Expert
Hey guys,

I have been on the forums for several years, love sharing stories about my personal experiences and just enjoy the vibe I get from the forums over all. I just had a rather basic question about NEST, as I have been toying with the idea of going for sometime, and I really hope no one is offended by it. I was just wondering what the general age distribution is for a NEST gathering. I am looking forward to talking to/meeting fellow tickle-philes of all ages, but I seem to have this preconceived notion of showing up to a group of people a bit older than myself and just feeling generally out of place (good god I hope I am not offending anyone).

Oh btw, I am 21. Basically I just wanna know if there is a fair showing of people around my age group as well.

*sigh*... I promise I am a really nice guy. Ah well.

Kev

Hi Kev!

Your question isn't offensive at all and is a very valid one to ask. Those who come to NEST range in age from 18 to their late 60s...so far. Obviously, there won't be any younger than 18. But, it's always possible for some older folks joining us. There are actually a larger number of late teens, early 20s in the mix this year than any previous year, which is pretty cool. It's good to have some younger blood joining in the mix. But, when you get there, you tend to find that age really doesn't matter for most folks. Everyone hangs out and enjoys themselves with others of all ages.

Ann

hey

Hey, My girlfriend and I should be going, we're 22/21, and i'm sure Viper and his girl Irishgirl will be there too, they're the same age i believe. You'll be fine.

Hey, thanks for the responses guys. I personally feel it will be really cool to meet other tickling lovers of all walks of life, and now I am even further convinced that this NEST thing might just live up to the hype. Time to go fill out an app ;)

Kev

Kev,
Not at all, we ol folks enjoy the "question" and hope that you not only pose it but decide to take that big chance and come join us. I am 58 years old. My wife and fellow tickle kinkster Melinda is 48 (but I think still 'youthful' and very beautiful to me).

At 21 you'd be a couple years younger than my son-in-law and his wife. But seriously that should -not- be a determining issue whether you come and join in or not. Viper and Irish are quite young too, but they've meshed in nicely with us older NEST'rs, as well as many closer to your age than ours.

I for one, am so happy and gratified to know that we have been able to build a place (both cyber and real time) where folks of any age who have finally come to peace with themselves as what and who they are and what they hope to get out of life's adventures, can come out to look, be among, and play. It took me till I was past 40 (!) to be able to get to my first kinky social event.

So relax, enjoy, and come out and blend in. We won't bite, and we really could use and enjoy having some more 20-somethings join us too!

Spenser

About the only stuff we can share with many new folks is some of the years of accumulated kinky party social etiquette that we've observed and helped to build. You all have the tickle toys, tools, and techniques down well and with that you all bring your own special expertise to the party!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back