• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Intruder II

harleytickles

This was a request from Ashley. She has a few clips posted on youtube. Check them out, they're good. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

"Well.....how much", ashley asked as she viewed over the antique safe. "I'm sorry my dear, i told you its $100.00 and that's as low as i'll go". "Wait," ashley answered, "theres no combination and no key, how could it be worth $100.00?" "It's the history of it", replied the elder man, "this safe was rotated from hotel to hotel in Chicago, housing valuables from some of the most notorious gangsters in the 1930's and 1940's". "If nothing else, it will make a great conversation piece". Ashley sighed as she reached into her purse and pulled out a crisp $100.00 bill. As she handed it to the man, she pulled it back a bit. "Deliver it and you have a deal," ashley smiled at the man. "I've never heard of garage sales that deliver but i can get my two grandsons to get it to your house," he answered. Ashley handed over the $100.00 and shook the mans hand. "Deal", she said as she smiled and gave directions to her house.

It was early evening hours when i entered the house. Knowing she's due home soon i got to work quick. I started with tieing straps to the legs of her bed. On the ends of the straps were velcro cuffs. It was the perfect night for my plan. Her husband was gone for the weekend. It was the 2nd time i was in the house. The first time i spent hours trying to open that old safe. Now i have a plan. She's a sexy little thing. I'm banking on just having to scare her and i'll get what i want out of her. All i'll need are my words to break her. Once she's tied helpless and feeling vulnerable, she'll break.

Then it starts. I hear her enter the home. I hear her drop her keys. I hear her heels fall to the floor. I hide in her bedroom closet. Peeking out a crack opening in the closet. Ashley enters her bedroom. Looking sharp in a black business suit. She removes her jacket and places it on a chair. Then she stands in front of the bedroom mirror as she slowley unbuttons her blouse. I watch her soft body manuver her blouse off. She places the blouse on the chair. I watch with anticipation as she reaches to the front of her slacks. Trying to control my emotions i realise i cant just let her get naked. I watch as her hands meet the front of her slacks as she unhooks them. Her dainty fingers slide the zipper down. She wiggles her hips as she slides the tight pants down her hips. Ashley then bends over a little, her ass showing in my direction, as she drops her slacks and steps out of them. There she is, in just her black bra and black pantyhose. Its time.

I leap out of the closet and grab her from behind. One hand around her waist and the other around her mouth. She tries to move and let out a yell but she cant. I put my mouth to her ear and whisper. "Do as youre told and you wont get hurt....understand?" Ashley nods her head. I lead her to the bed and at this point i must let her go to be able to secure her. I quickly spin her to the bed on her back. I straddle her and grab for her right wrist. She tries to fight me off, yelling, "what do you want....get out of my house....please dont hurt me." I get control of her right wrist as i bring it up to the corner of her bed. "Easy there lady, all i want is that safe". I get her right wrist secured as i go for the left one. "Take it...take it....its yours, just leave me alone!!" I get her left wrist to the other corner of the bed and start to strap it in. "I dont want the safe my dear, i just want whats in it!' I finish her left wrist and sit back looking down at her. "Theres noting in it...honestly....i dont know the combination!!!" I look down at her and smile. "Oh, i'm sure theres a combination..and i'm sure you'll be giving it to me very soon!" I get up and walk to her feet. "A sexy thing like you....i think if i play with your body for long enough i'll get what i want." I grip her ankles and slide her body down the bed snug. She tries to kick her right ankle free as i hold it with both hands tight. Pulling her right ankle to the corner i cuff it in place. "Please dont do this to me, please!!!" I grab her left ankle and start to walk it to the other corner of the bed. "Just tell me the combo and i'm outa here". "I told you, there isnt one, please believe me!" I hold her left ankle to the corner as i start to strap it in. "I'll know in enough time if youre telling me the truth, maybe after i check out this hot body you might start changing your mind". As i finish her left ankle, i accidently scratch the sole durring her struggle. "No please, dont touch me, i'm telling you thhaaaa aaaaaahhhhhh hahahhahaaa". I get
her left foot secured and stop. I look up at her in confusion. "Whats so funny"? I walk to the side of the bed and sit next to her. "Noth....nothing...let me go please!" I get on the bed and straddle her. "I think i know what the problem is". I reach to her helpless arms and start to stroke her arms up and down, from her elbows to her shoulders. She squirms and giggles, thrashing her head from side to side. "Stop thaaaaat please....noooo nooooo". I reach down and start to softly stroke up and down her helpless sides. "OMG noooo pleasee hhahaha dooohhoontt hahahahahaha". I start to tickle the top of her belly. "I think i found a good way to get you to talk now!" "NOOOO OMG DONT TICKLE MEEEEHHEEEEEEEE!!!" I start to tickle her lower belly and hips through the nylon material. "Tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle....whats the combination?" "stoohhooppp hahaha hahahaha there isnt onee hahahaha hahahahahahha i swear i swear hahahahah stop stop hahahahahahahaha!" I let the nails of my right hand scratch through the nylon material over her lower belly and hips. Starting at her left hip, meeting her right, as i swoop my nails low at the center. Lowering my fingers after each pass, like a pendulum. "Stop thiiihhiisss pleeaaasseee hahahah ahahah i cant take anymoreeeee ahhahhahahhahahah hahahahahahaha". I stop. Ilook down at her and smile. "I havent even started yet dear...lets see how ticklsih you really are!!" I reach to her sides and start a tickle massage on both sides. Her screams where exactly what i had hoped for. "NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA PLEEAASEEEE NO MORRRRREEEEE". I move up to her ribs and get an entirely different response. Her body starts to buck and bounce. "NO STOOHHOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAA PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOUUUHOOOOOOO". I stop and sit back...watching her catch her breath. I see her long brown hair start to stick to her face. "please....(huffing and puffing)...you have to believe me, there is no combination". "I bought it at a garage sale, please believe me, i cant take this anymore!!!" I look at her and start to believe her. Tickling her has really got my attention though. I've never had a woman helpless to my tickling fingers before and i'm liking it. I decide to have some real fun with her. Its time to play with her head. "Well, dont tell me i went through all this preperation for nothing." "I cant just walk away empty handed!" She looks up at me with pleading eyes. "What do you want?" I smile at her. "Well, i must admit i am enjoying tickling you....but....i'd trade it all for a peek of whats under your bra!" Her eyes widen as her head starts to do quick snaps back and forth. "No no, please dont do that, i cant let you do that!" I start to lightly tickle her ribs, right below her bra. "Peek or tickle deary...you pick!" "Tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle tickle tickle tikcle!!" "STOOHHOOPPPPP IT HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH STOP IT PLEEAASSEEEEE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!" "That was tickle, now heres peek". I start to slip my fingers under the cups of her bra. "No wait...wait....what do you want?" "Like i said, i either get a peek, or you get a tickle, which is it?" "OMG, please dont do this to me, this is so cruel". I start to raise the cups of her bra.....showing the white bottoms of her untanned breasts. "Ok ok stop, i'll chose!" I wait for her answer. She gets a look on her face like she wants to shout out an answer but she cant get it into words. I decide to help her in her confusion. I lift the bra a fraction more. "STOOOP...stop it please.....just....ti...tick....tickle me......" I remove my fingers and place them at her sides....walking them slowley up her sides accross the sides of her bra. "Actually, thats the answer i was hoping for!' My fingertips closing in on her helpless bare underarms. "OMG NOT THERE...NOT MY UNDERARMS PLEASE!!!" I softly tickle the very base of her underarms. Just the softest of tickles set her off. I could feel her body start to shake, this was a good spot. I ran my fingers up and down the outsides of both underarms. Ashley's head shook wildly from side to side. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle". Then i went for the kill. I started to stroke my fingertips up and down the centers of her underarms. Her head tiped back, her mouth opened wide....but it took a few seconds before anything came out....but when it did! "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO MORREEEEE HAHAHAHAHA NO MOREEEEEE HAHAHAHA!!!!!" "PLEASE NOT THEEEHHHEEERRRRR NOT THEERREHHHHEEERRREEE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I tickled her underarms for a good 15 minutes. When i stopped she just fell into the bed like a blob of jello. I got up off the bed while she gathered her composure. I walked to the foot of the bed and started to crawl up her wide open legs in a prowling fashion. I knelt down between her wide open legs. "I love the look of legs in black nylons.....so tisexy". I start to run my nails up and down the tops of both thighs. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle". She did all she could to move her legs away from my tickling nails. All she could do was shake them a little. "HAAAA HAHAHAHA AHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA THAAHHAATTT TICKLES HAHAHA HAHAHAHAH PLEASAE NOOOO MOOOHHOOORREEEEE HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I started to scribble my nails on her inner thighs while i moved them up and down the insides. Almost to her knees and back up to the tops of her inner thighs. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle". "OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THAAAHHAAAAT HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" I switched off from her inner thighs to the tops of her knees and back. I wasnt quite sure but i thought i heard small moans mixed in with her laughter. I decided to put my curiosity to the test. I stoped tickling her. "Oh thank you...thank you...please no more, i cant take anymore...this is torture!" "Is it torture my dear...or is it turning into excitement? "Wha...what do you mean?" "I'm getting the feeling youre liking this." "Youre crazy, youre out of your mind...this is enough now....let me go." I get up and stand at the foot of the bed. Wild ideas about her feet start to flood into my mind. Her head pops up with a look of horror. "OMG NO...PLEASE DONT....NOT MY FEET..... ANYTHING BUT MY FEET!!!" Knowing how exhauseted she is i easily unstrap her ankles and bring them together. I tie her ankles together with one of the straps. Then i tie the other end of the strap to the under rail of the bed. "Anything, you say.....ok....i want to see if youre getting excited.....just a "peek" hahaha". NO, never, i'm not that way, please dont do this to me". I reach into my bag and pull out a roll of electrical tape. I peel off about 20" of the tape. "How about a peek?" "I told you...NEVER!!!" "Ok, youre choice....now listen to me....i want you to tip your toes back as far as you can....do it now or i'm going for the peek!!" Without hesitation, she tips her toes back. Holding the tape at the ends, sticky side down, I place the center right over the bottoms of her big toes.Then i lay the tape along the bottoms of all of her toes, bringing the ends of the tape together behind her ankles. Using the roll i go around her toes and ankles a few more times. Ashley raises her head to look at what i've done to her feet. She realises what a spot she's in now. She cant wiggle or curl her toes...she cant scrunch her arches.....her feet are helpless to whatever i want to do to them. "WAIT...STOP, STOP, STOP..........PLEASE NOT LIKE THAT, LET MY FEET OUT OF THAT....PLEASE!" "I gave you a choice and this is what you decided your fate to be." She has a look of utter panic on her face. "Ok, if i let you peek but not touch, we're done?" "Well, yes, i would say we would be done." Ashley drops her head back to the bad....."fine....PEEK!" I'm in shock. What could possibly be under those black silky nylons that she's inviting me to peek at the private of privates? So curious i look at her as she's expecting me to start to let her feet lose. Instead, i run my index fingers back and forth along the balls of her feet. Her head flips back up and i see her strain her arms as she pulls at her wrists. "NOOOO...... PEEEEEEEEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASEEEE STOP HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH." I wiggle my fingertips under the balls of both feet. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle tickle." "OMG OMG OMG NOT MYYYYY FFEEEEHHEEEEETT PLEEAASEEEEE STOP ITTTTTTTT!!!!!" I start to scratch my nails up and down her arches, getting her inner arches and then back to the centers. I can feel the scratching feeling of her nylons in my fingers. Looking at her feet as i kneel in front of them to get a better angle. I cant imagine whats going through her head as all she can do is lay there while i tickle torture her helpless feet. All of her body is bouncing as shaking with what little movement she has....but her feet....well her feet are mine to do as i please. Both feet are almost motionless as i start to scratch up and down the outsides of both.. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle tickle." "STOOOHHOOOPP PLEASE...NO MORE NO MOHHOORREE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH...YOURE KILLINNGG MEEHEEEE HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH" I decide to go for my tickling finally. I hold my nails to the balls of her feet and scribble them side to side while i move them up and down both feet. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickel tickle tickle." "OMG OMGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEEHHEEET PLEASAEWEEEE HAHAHAH AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!' I let that go on for a good 15 minutes. I can see that she's about to really lose it. "GET AWAY FROM MY FEEEHEEEEETT HAHAH HAHAHAHAHH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE....STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO MOOHHOORREE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!" I stop and again she falls limp to the bed. I unstrap one wrist and whisper to her....."next time, get a safe that works......." I leave her house.........

very nice...love interrogation scenarios..but he let her off too easily..heck she was tied, if he wanted a peek he should just have peeked...and hmm i'm wondering what his initial plan was, since it was an accident he discovered she was ticklish, right? o and just a little comment about your format, conversations should have their own paragraph...makes it easier to read...other than that..great job...

Great story. Very erotic. :happyfloa
Isabeau - so if he wanted to peek he should have just done so, huh? Well I'll have to file that bit of info away for a future date. (In my dreams, anyway.)

Thanks Isabeau and sole. Ok, next time i peek. The only thing is, what shows gets tickled!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back