• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Dishes" F/M, nudity and sexual content

jdmac020

TMF Regular
Adult in nature, deals with tickling, nudity, light bondage, and a somewhat playfully bossy lady. If any of this is NOT your bag, then here's your exit cue!

"The Dishes"

I was sitting at the computer, clickety-clacking away on a story. I'd just finished revising the rough draft and was in a passion to get the final form finished. This might just be the one that finally sells, and I couldn't wait to get it in the mail.

I didn't even hear Emily walk up behind me. I felt her hands only my shoulder, then her breath on my ear. "My, someone's hard at work. That the new story?"

I felt the goosebumps rise up and down my left side as she practically hummed the words into my ear, lips grazing my earlobe. "Uh huh. I've almost got it done."

"That's great babe...except I thought someone promised me they'd take care of the dishes after dinner." I started steeling myself, hearing the tone in her voice. Emily had the ability to sound incredibly sexy and incredibly stern all at the same time, and that usually meant trouble for me.

"Oh, I know, I'll get them, it's just--" I had to break off and giggle; Emily started poking my ribs, wiggling her fingers into my sides just behind my pecs and just below my pits.

"No, no 'I knows' or 'I'll get thems' buddy!" Still kneading my sides with her slender soft fingers, Emily nibbled on my neck until I moaned through my giggles. "I've been living with you too long to fall for that one."

I really wanted to finish the story before the spark of inspiration left me...but I had a pretty good idea the tickles had already done that. I started to stand up. "Hoho hokay! I'lleehehehe get it honey! Rihihihight now!"

Blowing a raspberry on my neck, just below my ear, Emily purred, "I don't think so, lil boy! You had your chance!" Sliding her hands up, I felt her fingers start to probe my underarms, as if trying to pick my hair through my shirt. I collapsed into the chair, trying to curl up and away.

"Pleheheheease babeeehehehehe!"

Emily paused for a moment, and I looked up and saw the evil smirk on her face. I knew the story wasn't getting finished tonight for sure now. I was in for the full treatment.

"Who was a bad boy tonight?" Emily didn't quite pull out the "mommy-voice" on me, but not exactly a phone sex operator either. It was a delicious mix that left me feeling obedient yet incredibly turned on. Her hands were sliding up and down my chest, not tickling at the moment.

"I was, Emily love." Swallowing hard, I took one of her hands and kissed it.

"Mmmm... What'd you do to disappoint me?"

Kissing her hand again, I gazed into her sparkling green eyes. It didn't dawn on me, but her long blonde hair had been down and loose since dinner, much earlier than usual. It was a dead giveaway Emily was ready to play, and looking for any excuse to lure me into her clutches. "I didn't do the dishes when I said I would."

Emily kissed my ear, nibbling on the lobe. "What happens to forgetful boys?"

My voice catching and my manhood throbbing, "They get punished."

Emily stepped away, her smirk a full blown grin now. "Strip and go to your punishment spot...I'll be right there." Leaning back over my chair, Emily kissed me, hard and long. I met her passion, if only to delay things a few more minutes. Finally, she broke the lip lock and left me alone.

I peeled out of my jeans and t-shirt quickly, leaving them and my boxers on the floor before doubling back to take out my wallet and keys so I could dump it all in the hamper. I wouldn't be needing them again tonight.

I padded across the hardwood floor to the spare room, used as our library, and stretched out on the day bed. I was at full mast, twitching, and I thought for a moment about a quick rub or two...but that'd only make it worse for myself.

Emily stepped through the doorway into the dark room, wearing only a pair of panties and her long hair across her breasts. She wasted no time after looking me over, and used the velcro cuffs to secure my hands and feet to the bed frame. Straddling my thighs, facing me, she plucked absently at my nipples.

"You're a silly boy, picking Friday night to misbehave. I can punish you till Monday morning if I think I have to..." Emily taunted me, smiling down like a cruel goddess as she traced a finger nail over my chest. I wasn't even expecting the spider tickles on my scrotum, most of the reason for my squealing.

"Nohoho! Not thereeheheheheh Emileeehehehehe!"

"Not there baby? What about up here then?" With both hands, she scrabbled her nails along my inner biceps as if peeling paint.

I was wriggling hard against the restraints, knowing from experience I was stuck. I watched in horror as her sky blue nails worked their way down my arm towards the soft hair covering my weakest spot.

"Aw, is the little boy ticklish? Are his adorable little armpits the worst place for my evil fingers? I think they are!"

As Emily scratched the hollows of my bare armpits, I started to buck while giggling and squealing. She rode my thighs easily, hanging on and tickling even worse. "Pleaaaahahahahaha! Emileeeeee! Hehehe, oh ha!"

Leaving my pits alone for a moment, Emily drew shapes on my neck and face with a nail, leaving me wriggling and grinning (and nervous as hell!) while she smiled at me. "You are so sexy right now babe. I could...just...eat you up!"

I shrieked. I'll admit it, I shrieked as she slid down my legs and started to nibble my sides and belly. Her tongue sliding across my skin, followed closely by her nibbling teeth and lips...no man could handle that. I felt her licking and nibbling her way up my right side, and then the only thing I remember for an hour or two (though only a few seconds, I'm sure) was Emily blowing raspberries on my poor underarms.

Emily hopped off of me at this point, and I started babbling. "Please Emily, no more, hehe, I'll be a good boy, I'll do the dishes all week, the laundry if you want, wax the car, paint your toes no more no more no more..."

She shut me up with a hungry kiss. In the middle of it, I felt gentle spider tickles up and down my arms and sides, and I giggled softly against Emily's tongue. I was so turned on I thought I could burst with just another second.

Breaking the kiss, Emily walked down to my feet. She tickled a little bit, running her nails up and down my soles. They aren't too ticklish, so Emily had to get her fix by digging into my knees. I bucked up and down helplessly, giggling without shame, before she unstrapped my ankle and wrist restraints.

Kissing me again, giving my poor frustrated erection a few ticklish strokes, Emily declared, "Now you're going to go straight into the kitchen and do those dishes. I'm going to bed...with one of my toys...and if you can finish before I do, your punishment is over and we'll have some real fun.

"But if I finish first...I know a giggly boy who's going to be up way, way past his bedtime tonight and getting a big long honey-do list tomorrow!"

I resisted the urge to melt under Emily's wicked gaze, adoring her, and ran to the kitchen fast as I could, Emily's laughter following me.

Wonderful!

What a great story,Jdmac! I love the playful nature of the tickling,and all the teasing and taunting that Emily provides as she works on her victim! :tickle:

Thanks for sharing this with us! :bouncybou :couch:

No no, thank you

My pleasure, and thanks for the comments and praise!

Excellent story, love the verbal teasing too. Thanks for sharing

well we know who is the Master in that family! Love it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back