• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia and the King Part 4 (EXTREAM ADULT ALERT)

Part 4

Tamia was still laughing, and begging for mercy when there came a buzzing over the intercome. VonDoom's sodiers had been have a great old time tickling her with brushes and making her cum over and over again with a vibrator. Licked, stroked, sucked, nibbled, everything they could think of the men had done to her helpless body, leaving her exhausted, humiliated, (to her suprise) wanting more. After 2 years as a planum, and double platnum recording artist Tam hasd suddenly been put on a pedistal by many of the people around her (except for Steph who would never put up with any Divatude from anyone, not even Barbra). It had be exilerating to have somebody (or even bodies) take charge of her, and have their way for a chainge. Everytime she begged for mercy a part of her deep in the darkest places she'd never tell anyone about, she was begging for more. It was insane, and she knew it, but it was true.

"Attention men, play-time is over. Return to your duties." said the empowered voice of VonDoom, "Titania please bring our guest to my dining chaimbers for further interogation."

"Yes my king." replied the leather clad Amazone as she freed Tamia from her bonds, "It is nice to see you again Tamia" said the interogator with a grin, "Have you been enjoying you time in Latveria?"

"Fuck you, you bitch." wispered Tam exhausted.

Tamia was carried naked, through the castle, she was pretty sure the muscle bound beauty was deliberitly taking the long way around the castle to the king's dinning area. Unfortunetly the singer was far to tired to ressist, and even if she wasn't, this Amazon had at least 100 lbs on her, all of it muscle. All Tam could do was lay hudled in the other woman's thick arms and endure the stares and giggles of passer buys, sevents and guest that were in the castle. After what seemed like hours of traveling almost every corner of the castle, Tamia was brought to a room where the king was seated at a table for two. A beautiful meal had be set on either end of the table. The naked woman licked her lips, she was famished from enduring her torment at the hands of his sodiers, and have gone for something to eat.

"You are welcome join me of course." said the king, "As soon as you renounce your American citizenship, and become my queen."

"NO!" bellowed Tamia, "I will never ronounce my country, I don't care how good looking you are." she added, "Where is my friend anyways?"

"Why my cousin, Dr. Malice, Liked her so much I told him he could keep her." replied VonDoom with a smile, "I'm sure he is having a wonderful time sowing her is new gadgets."

"You son of a..."

"Enough of this, tie her to the pillers, and have at it Titania." ordered the king.

"Oh god, not this again." screamed Tamia, "Please, I don't think I could stand it again, it'll kill me I swear!"

"That is up to you." said the king claping his hands, "Become my queen and the suffering of you and your friend will end, but this time there will be no end untill you do so."

The door to the dining chaimber opened and two women entered the room. They were servant girls by the looks of things, Latverian like their king. Tamia was bound spread-eagle between to marble pillers as the two women were instructed on their tasks. Removing elbow length gloves, they revealed a very long nail on each finger. Tam closed her eye's as the duo closed in on her, and could hear scrapping as VonDoom cut in to the meat on his table. The singer's chest raised an lowered as the red nails were slowly dragged across her dark skin. The woman's breath shuttered, and a tear ran down her cheek. A giggle escapped her, and the torment began once more.

"Please, don't do this again." squealed Tamia, "I-I-I ca-can't stand it, giggle, please, please don't, not a-a-again hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, Titania, please don't... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe."

Titania of course just licked her lips, and smiled a big as the moon. Being tortured by her alone had been bad enough, but with the two servents aiding her it was maddening. They used there fingers with nearly equil skill as the lead tormentor did, gently scratching at her belly and sides, while Titania stroked the hallows of her armpits. Tamia looked ahaead and could see the king eating his food, and enjoying the sight for his intended bride being tortured, it was like enterainment to him. Tam began to think that he was secretly hoping that she would never surender to his demands, so he could go on torturing her and steph for as long as he wanted. Poor Steph, at the mercy of that sick freak Malice. The singer heart sank with dispear as finger worked her over unsypatheticly.

"Oh god... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, not their!" pleaded Tam as a finger circled her navel, "Oh god, stop it, please hehehehehe, hahahahaha, No more, stop it, hehehehehhehe, hahahahahahaha, this is sick, it wrong, stop please!" she screamed.

"I told you Tamia, you are the one prolonging this." said the king as he finished his soup, and moved on to the next course of the meal, "Not that I haven't enjoyed watching your beautiful body squirming, or the erotic sound of your pleas, but it is time for you to simply except you are fated to be my queen."

Tamia's gigles turned into a high pitch squeal as she felt fingers gently tweak her hard dark nipples. Titania went back and forth between them and her armpits, while the other two women worked their way lower on her body. The two servents began to scratch at Tam's inner thighs, making her yelp, and giggle some more, Then came the squeazing of her cute knees, and then the ultimate, as she felt her ankles being untied.

"Oh no, no,no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no!" exclaimed Tamia as her legs were lifted in to the air, "NO, I MEAN IT, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FEET!"

The two Latverian women giggled, and each ran a long nail down the center of Tam's foot. The ebony beauties legs spazamed, but the two women held on tightly. Again and again the finger nails slowly stroked the length of her pretty souls. Tamia curesed her vanity for haveing gotten pettacures every week sence her first #1 hit. How was she to know pampering her self a little would come back to bieght her on the ass. Soon the singer was wriggling helplessly as the women ruthlessly wraked all 4 fingers over her helpless arches. Looking ahead she could see VonDoom was nearly finnished the main course of his dinner, and she was begining to think, or hope, she would be disert.

"Please, this is to much... hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha... Titania please, stop it, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe, please somebody help me, please!" screamed Tam as the king go up from the table and moved towards her, "Oh god no, hehehehehe, hahahahahahaha, get away from me you bastard... snort... koff, koff, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe, don't touch me."

But the king did touch her, Firmly he grabbed her large breasts, and with a smile rolled his tongue over he nipples. Tamia found herself cooing and giggling, caught between the extasies of his tongue, and the aganies of their tickling. The conflicting sensation made it even more torturous, but at the same time exileraiting, as she felt herself let go with uncontrolled screams and pleas. The singer was both loving and hating everthing that was being done to her, as the foursome mercelessly worked her over, VonDoom's attention soon brought him further south with every kiss, causing Tamia's clit to swell, and her labia to grow wet with antisapation.

"Oh god, that so... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, oh mmmmmmm oh yes I, hehehehehe hahhahahahah... cut that out... oh yes, oh lick it.... snort snort... damn it stop it!" screamed Tamia with conflicting coments.

"Enough of his fullishness woman." ordered VonDoom as he stepped back and dropped his pants, "Behold my royal penis." all four women stood wide eyed, and amazed. It must have been atleast 10" long, and with some wicked girth too it.

"Damn!" exclaimed both Tamia and Titania.

"What say you now American or Latvarian?" asked the king.

"We have a saying in the US your majisty, never buy a car before you test drive it." replied Tamia.

"Very well." said the king grabbing Tamia's thighs, "As the saying goes, the first one is free but..."

Just as the tip of the swollen organ was about to touch the woman's wet labia, Tamia felt a pair of hand shake her violently. Opening her eyes' Tam sat up and looked around. She wasn't in a castle, or in another country. Standing beside her was her friend Steph, and she remembered where she was. In a hotel in California late for the tickle gather she had been so looking forward to. Oh well, she thought, I should have known it would be to good to be true. Still she would have liked to have finnished that little adventure, but there's always another dream.

The End.

Hope you pervs enjoyed it, I have to go take 2 showers now, 1 will be cold (cause I'm horny) and the other will be scolding hot (to wash away the dirty dirty feeling). I bid you good day.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back