• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story!!!

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
I wrote a new story yesterday and I wanted to post it here! Here you go!

Poor Melina!

Melina awoke to find herself tied to a poster bed in an abandoned warehouse. Her brand new top was missing, as was her skirt, leaving her in her bra and panties. Feeling a bit scared, she began to scream for help. “Shut up, Melina! God, that screaming is getting so freakin’ annoying!” Melina looked around and noticed a figure standing in the doorway. “You bitch! Untie me right now!” she demanded. Ashley Massaro strode into the room with a huge smirk on her face. Behind her were WWE Divas Maria, Candice Michelle, Mickie James and Torrie Wilson. They walked into the room and stood around Melina’s helpless body.

“What the hell is going on here?! I demand an explanation!” demanded Melina, trying to free herself. “Well, here’s the thing, Melina. We are so sick and tired of you acting like you’re better than us. And if anyone is a bitch, it’s you!” declared Mickie. Maria, Ashley, Candice Michelle and Torrie nodded in agreement. “How dare you call me a bitch! I have never acted like I’m better than you!” Before she could say another word, Ashley placed a piece of duct tape over Melina’s mouth, silencing her. “That’s much better! If I have to hear another word out of you, I’m gonna go insane!” exclaimed Maria. Melina began to scream through her duct tape gag.

“You know what I heard?” asked Torrie. The others shook their heads. “I heard from Christy Hemme that Melina is ticklish on her feet. Maybe we should tickle her.” At those words, Melina’s eyes widened as she shook her head. “You see? She agrees with us!” exclaimed Candice. Candice grabbed her purse and pulled out a stiff turkey feather. Melina began to struggle as Ashley removed Melina’s boots, revealing her freshly pedicured feet. Mickie scraped one of her fingernails down Melina’s right foot, causing her to giggle through her gag. She repeated her action a few more times, getting the same reaction every time. “Christy wasn’t lying, girls!”

Candice lowered the feather towards Melina’s left foot, tracing it slowly, making her squeal through the gag. The closer she got to the underside of Melina’s toes, the louder she squealed. “Hey, girls? I think I found her weak spot!” exclaimed Candice. Ashley grabbed her purse and pulled out an electric toothbrush. Turning it on, she placed it on the underside of Melina’s toes and watched with glee as Melina nearly jumped out of her skin. Mickie noticed the faint yellow stain on the mattress first and made sure to point it out. “She pissed herself silly! I don’t believe it!” Ashley moved the toothbrush to Melina’s right foot and repeated the torture with the same result.

Meanwhile, Maria and Torrie had grabbed their purses and pulled out identical Hummingbird Flossers. Maria positioned herself next to Melina’s underarms and placed the flosser on the hollow of her left armpit. She flicked the switch to ‘on’ and watched as Melina tried to lower her arms to no avail. Torrie placed her flosser on Melina’s stomach and turned it on. “MMMMMPH!” Melina squealed through her gag. Torrie laughed as she circled her navel. Candice slid her feather up and down Melina’s sides, watching as she tried to escape the maddening sensations. “I guess it wasn’t just her feet that were extremely ticklish. She’s ticklish everywhere!”

After a few minutes, the girls halted their torture on Melina, giving her a chance to catch her breath. Ashley removed the duct tape from her mouth, allowing her to speak. “P-please stop. I can’t t-take anymore.” Ashley gave her a wicked grin as she walked over to a workbench. Melina noticed a bucket and a paintbrush sitting on the bench. “Melina, we’re not through yet. We’re having so much fun torturing your feet. Besides, someone else wants to get in on the fun!” Ashley gave Torrie a small nod, then watched as Torrie went out of the room for a minute, returning with her dog Chloe. Melina began to struggle against her bonds fiercely.

Ashley grabbed the bucket and brush, heading towards Melina’s feet. She dipped the brush into the bucket. “Hey, Melina! Did you know that Chloe’s favorite treat is honey?” she asked as she pulled the brush out, dabbing the honey in between Melina’s toes. Melina tried hard not to giggle as the bristles made contact with her sensitive soles. “Oh my god. Don’t you dare! You are so dead, Ashley! You hear me?!” she screamed as Torrie led Chloe to Melina’s honey-covered feet. She took a deep breath as she felt the dog’s tongue licking the honey off of her soles. For the next half hour or so, Melina fought the urge to laugh, but found it nearly impossible.

Finally, Chloe cleaned the honey off of Melina’s soles. Mickie left the room for a minute, returning with a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush. “We promise this will be the last time we will torture your feet. Besides, you don’t wanna walk around with dog slobber on your feet, do you?” she asked as she dipped the brush into the bucket. Melina squeezed her eyes shut tightly as Mickie pulled the brush out of the bucket and began to scrub her feet. “Holy shit! This is worse than the toothbrush and Chloe combined!” she exclaimed. She dissolved into silent giggles as the brush made contact with her extremely ticklish feet.

Unbeknownst to the WWE Divas, a mysterious figure had been watching them the entire time. As he watched them tickle Melina, a smile crossed the face of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. “Diva tickle torture. That would bring in huge ratings! It’s absolutely brilliant!” he thought to himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think of it!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back