• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Young Man (FFF/M, Adult, Tease Tickle, Deniel)

The Young Man
By SlaverTickler
FFF/M, None Consent, Bondage, Denial, Interrogation

His name was Joe, and he was just an average guy. The type of guy who got up every morning, kissed his wife and kids good bye, and went off to work. Honest, and faithful Joe had never considered straying, or ever being dishonest with anyone from his parents to his employer at the factory. The man loved his country and his family, he was living the dream everybody hopes to live, a content life. That all ended the one Friday in September.

As he often did, Joe stopped off at the bar with his friends from work for his weekly beverage. Like I said he was an average guy, and like most he enjoyed a couple of cold ones with the guys. Every Friday evening around 5:45 PM he would swing by his the groups favourite bar "The Hang Out", and have 2 or 3, before heading home at around 7:30. Hey the man was dedicated to his familly, they were lucky to get him for a few hours. Well on this particular September evening, a few steps away from his car, Joe was grabbed by persons unknown, zapped with a stun gun, and taken away in a simple tanned van. His life hasn't been the same since, and never would be again.

When Joe awoke a few hours latter, he was laying on his back, with his head stinking out through a hole in a wall. He could feel his body was strapped down, leather belts held him at the ankles, calves, thighs, waist, chest, wrists and biceps. Obviously somebody wanted to make sure he wasn't going to leave. Judging by the cool sensation running over his body his clothing had been stripped, and he was pretty sure his abductors had shaven his body bare of hair.

The door to Joe's left opened, and Joe turned his head to see a lady with a clip board walk in. The woman looked to be in he mid 20's with a slender build, and long dark hair. She wore a long white coat, like a lab worker, and had a grey skirt and white blouse on as well. Being a leg man, right away he was drawn to them, noticing she was wearing dark nylons, and opened toed shoes. Despite his condition he could feel his cock stiffen at the sight of the ladies perfect looking feet.

With out even looking at him, the woman sat in the chair next to his head. Crossing her legs she allowed her skirt to ride up slightly, showing off her strong thighs. They were long and well conditioned, not to thick, but definitely muscular. Judging by her facial features the helpless man thought the woman to be Asian, however her green eyes gave away that perhaps she had white heritage as well. At any rate the fact that she was ignoring him, and teasing him at the same time was really turning him on.

"Hey, what am I doing here?" asked Joe, not even a look in response, "Hey, I'm talking to you, what’s going on?!" he demanded.

There was a series of clicks and creeks on the other side of the wall, and a new, cooler breeze washed over Joe's bound figure. Feminine cooes and giggles could be heard through the wall, and Joe began to feel his stomach knotting. Helpless and bound, he couldn't even see what those on the other side were going to do to him, not that it would have mattered much, they had him right where they wanted him.

"Mmmmm, I love it when they have a bit of a belly." said a woman with an English accent, "I've always found a bloke is a tad more ticklish when he has a belly."

Ticklish, the very sound of the word sent a shiver up Joe's spine, he couldn't stand it, not for an instant. Looking over at the young woman next to him, he could see her shoe was now dangling on the tip of her big toe. The man felt his mouth go dry, all he wanted was to have that delicious foot between his lip to suck and lick, it was his fetish, but it was so embarrassing to him, that he's never even told his wife, for fear she wouldn't understand... how could she when he didn't. The Asian beauty just sat on her stool, reading over the notes on her clip board, so cold, and yet so sexy, it was maddening unto it's self.

"Hey look ya'all." said voice that was very southern, and slightly raspy, "His noodle is is getting sticky."

"That's not a noodle hun, that is a cock." explained a third voice that seemed familiar, "I can hardly wait for the signal to start."

The giggles in the next room returned, and Joe could have sworn he saw the foot tease grin slightly. Suddenly her shoe dropped to the floor with a clunk, and she reached forward to gently run her fingers over the deep arch of her foot. Long red nails gently scratched and itch that apparently ran from her heel to just under her toes. Joe was pretty sure the "itch" was for show, meant to teas him further, and it was working. Joe could feel his face getting warm, and his breathing was becoming shallow and more rapid. The normally cool and collected man had quickly become a caught between his lust for feet and his fear of tickling. The bound man felt sweat bead on his brow as his desire for the Asian temptress’s feet grew, but was quivering with fear over what the unseen vixens were planning

Turning her head from the clip board the woman's bright green eye's looked upon him with a cold contemptible gaze. Her skin was white as porcelain, and a pink tongue slowly rolled over her blood red lips. Lifting her stocking foot into the air she brought it to rest on his fore head, and slowly dragged it across, soaking his sweat into it. Then sliding it ever so sensually down his nose she stopped it just on the tip of his upper lip.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" asked the woman, as her big toe circled his lips, "You want to suck it, like it was a fat clit."

'Yes." he replied.

"Did I give you permission to speak slave?" asked the woman with an angry tone, as she pressed her arch over his mouth, "You will address me as mistress Jade, you are my prisoner, mine to play with, and mine to share with my friends." she continued, "Now I shall grant you one question, use it wisely."

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked Joe, thinking that was a good question.

"Because you are a man, and a man's place is at a woman's mercy." replied Jade, "You will beg, and plead, you may even cry a little, but it will do you no good." continued the tormentor, pulling her shoe back on, "You are here for our amusement, this is your hell on earth."

Pulling a feather from the piece that held her long dark hair in it's tight braid. Joe's eyes opened wide as he watched her run it between her well maintained fingers. The ivory skinned woman's nails were painted crimson red like her lips. Certain that she could do some wicked things to him with those long nails, his concern was on the present threat of the feather. The Mistress teasingly stroked the air with the soft blue object, bringing it close to the young man's ear, and then pulling it away, it had him mesmerised as it cast a shadow on his face. The women in the other room laughed, as his body spasmed causing his hard-on to sway.

"Imagine, just imagine what a sweet little tickle this feather could bring if I touched your ear with it, or maybe you cheek." she said, "I'll bet you can't stand a second of being tickled can you boy?"

Joe didn't answer, he wasn't sure if he should even speak, all he could do was look on with ridicules terror at this thing fluttering over his face. The Mistress stood up, placing her clip bored on the chair, and allowed her lab coat to fall from her shoulders. The slender beauty only stood about 5' 0", and couldn't have weighed more then 100 pounds, but at that moment she was the most powerful person in Joe's life. The only thing worse then having something happen is the anticipation of it happening, and it was torturing the captive man right now. It was frustrating, it was demoralizing, and that was the entire point of the exercise. How long would this go on, a few minuets, a few hours, would they do anything to him at all for the day, except tease him with the threat of it. Joe was almost tempted to beg for them to tickle him, just to remove the agony of suspense, it was making him sweat even more.

Joe swallowed hard and closed his eye's, unable to stand the sight of the dancing feather anymore, and that’s when it struck. Jade didn't use the feather though, instead she dragged one of her long red nails over the little bit of his neck that came out from the hole in the wall. Instinctively the man tried to bring his shoulder and cheek together, but he felt Jade twist his ear, forcing his head back into position. Four long nails began to gently scratch at his lean neck, causing him to snort as he tried to resist the urge to laugh.

"Come on Joe, laugh for Mistress Jade." said the Asian, "The women in the other room are waiting for you to laugh so they will know to start tickling you." she added, "What's it going to be Joe, my nails, or theirs?" she asked.

Closing his eye's Joe struggled to keep it together. Luckily his neck wasn't his most ticklish spot, so if he could stay focused he might endure long enough for them to decide he wasn't worth the time. What Joe hadn't counted on was the feeling of something wet on his cock, a tongue, one of the women on the other side was running her tongue up the shaft of his dick. His organ throbed with every lick, and he could feel his ball growing blue, however he fought back the laughter that was building in his belly. A second tongue joined the first, this one circling the swollen head of his member, causing him to grunt, but he bit his bottom lip hard, and refused to laugh. The final straw was when the remaining woman brought her tongue to bare on the helpless man's scrotum, it felt so good, it would be nice to just let it out, just laugh, but it would mean madness to follow. It didn't matter, he was to distracted, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, don't tickle me anymore." bellowed plea fully.

The evil woman smiled wickedly, and Joe felt a tongues pull away from his loins. The was a joyous shrieking from behind the wall where his body lay restrained and at their mercy. A sickening feeling filled the pit of Joe's stomach as he realised what the woman meant by the signal, he had given it himself when he pleaded for Mistress Jade to stop torturing his neck. The girls giggled, and he could hear them discussing who should go first, finally it was agreed that the "new girl" would go first. The next thing Joe felt was a pair of long feminine finger caressing his soft belly, and working their way up to his chest. Then a firm ass straddled his hips, and another his thighs (just above the knees. Soon two tongue returned to teasing his throbbing hard-on, while finger began stroke and circle his pink nipples.

"Oh, no please... giggle, giggle... don't, stop it, it to much." whimpered Joe, "Please don't do this to me, what, hehehe, did I ever do to..." he tried to ask, only to feel Mistress Jades arch across his mouth.

"No, no, slave, I told you on question." reminded Jade, "And you asked the wrong one, now a woman would have been much smarter, and asked the right one, but not you, because you are a stupid male, who thinks with the wrong organ." she added with a cruel laugh.

The finger slowly and softly circled Joe's nipples, causing them to stiffen, and become more sensitive. Shivering from the itchy, tickly touch of the woman's finger, Joe giggled, and stammered out pleas for mercy. Being tickled was torture enough, but the feel of the to skilful tongues on his stiff dick didn't help any, it kept him distracted and unable to focus to block out the evil touch. Not being able to see who was tormenting him, or where they might strike next didn't help. All he could tell was that the trio seemed to be nude, at least from the feel of trim pubic hair, and breast on his person.

"Hehehe, hahaha. please mistress, make them stop, tell them to stop, hahaha, hehehe, hahahaha, please it's hell for me." begged Joe of the Asian beauty.

"Well slave, I'm not sure I can." she replied, her lips an mere inch from his own, "After all they are on the other side of that wall, and besides I told you it would be hell, you own personal hell didn't I?"

"Yes but... giggle... I never expected it too... hahaha, hehehe, to be this bad... hahaha, hehehe, hahaha... please stop." explained Joe, "What ever I did... hehehe, hahaha, please I'm sorry."

"All you did Joe, was be born with a penis." said Jade, as she un buttoned her shirt, and exposed her perky b-cup breasts, "Are you sorry you were born a man Joe, there are operations that can change that you know?"

The long finger nails began to make circles on Joe's chest, his giggles grew into laughter, not explosive, but a definite level up from the giggling he had been doing. The wicked green eyed Asian play with her nipples witch were dark red and looked like they could support a coat hanger with a jacket on it. With long fingers she began to tweak and tease her nips, cause herself to moan softly in the prisoners ear. The Mistress slowly rolled her own skilled tongue over the laughing man's ear, adding to his torture even more. Jade could feel her panties getting wet with arousle, she loved to hear his laughter, and begging, she wondered if the ladies on the other side of the room could have him begging for the operation she'd mentioned, or would death be his choice. Only time would tell, but until then she would enjoy every delicious moment of his suffering.

Joe felt the third woman straddled him, bum to bum with the partner teasing his cock, and wicked laughter erupted from the tormenting trio. Soon the man felt fingers dancing up and down his tender sides, just as a pair of full lips wrapped themselves around his throbbing manhood. Despite all that was happening he couldn't help thinking that one of the women sounded so familiar, but still he couldn't place it. It was the woman who had said his member wasn't a wiener, it was a cock. If that was her laughter, who could it be? At that moment, it didn’t really matter, as he erupted with loud, helpless laughter. Mistress Jade couldn't resist any longer, she pulled off her skirt, revealing a pair of green lace panties (fitting considering her name), and sat back in her chair. Placing her feet on the table next to the captives head she spread her gorgeous thighs to reveal the stained crotch of her underwear.

"Oh yeah, make this bitch beg." ordered the Asian as her left hand caressed her hard nipples, "Make him plead for his next breath, god I love it when they beg." she added, slipping her hand into her panties, "God yes, mmmmm, this is what you deserve you little piggy, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it!"

"Oh god no!" screamed Joe as the finger slipped in and out of his under armes, "Please stop hahahahaha, hehehehehehe, I can't stand it, snort, hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahaha, no more, please, hehehehehehhe, hahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehe, no, please don't, not there, please!"

"Make him scream!" yelled Jade, her hand moving faster in her panties, "Make him beg for his life!"

Knowing she'd found a hot spot, the first tickler slid up Joe's belly to his chest, and began to focus on that one part without mercy. Joe screamed out, only to hear his tormentors laughing with glee at his suffering. How could these women be so cruel, why would they pick him to torture like this, what had he ever done? These questions flashed through the helpless man's mind as he laughed, and trembled helplessly under his tormentors touch. Lips that has been teasing his cock sucked hard, and then popped of his fat head. Turning to face the same way as her partner, the woman who had been blowing him began to gently stroked his belly, a very sensitive area on the chubby factory worker. The lips were soon replaced by the third woman, who seemed even more skilled at teasing his cock with her mouth. To make matter worse she added squeezing his tender knees as well. These were some horrifically talented women that were torturing him.

The helpless, horny, man felt a pair of wet panties land on his face, the aroma of female love juices driving him even wilder with arousal. Turning his head, and laughing hysterically, Joe watched as Mistress Jade pulled out a long silver vibrator. Through tear blinded eyes, the man watched as his captor turned on the device, and began to pleasure herself as he hollered with terror. The woman's green eyes lit up as she pressed the humming toy against her slit. The Asian beauty moaned, and her legs trembled as she slowly slide the source of her pleasure in an out of her poutty pink pussy. Sweat began to bead on the horny woman’s brow as she pumped herself faster and faster. In time coos became moans, and moans became scream, until the dominatrix fell of her chair and became a rupturing mound of flesh on the floor. Joe's torment stopped just long enough to applaud Mistress Jade's climax, then it was back to torturing poor Joe.

The End...?

Last edited:
Thanks. I might do a fallow up, after all there is the question on who is the woman with the familiar voice??? It their a more Evil woman then Jade? And why do Canadian's pay so much in Taxes? Well ok the last one won't be ansered EVER.

SlaverTickler said:
It their a more Evil woman then Jade?

Yes. ME! :devil2:

Joking aside, I really enjoyed the story so far and would love to read whatever else you're going to add to it!

Excellent story, thanks for sharing. I'd like to read more

Fantastic!

Great job,Slaver! What a predicament! I wish I could trade places with Joe! Nice touch having a tormentress visually and verbally teasing him as the real torture went on sight unseen! :tickle: <<<<----

I do hope that you continue this! You`ve got a heck of a story going here,and it would be a shame to end it now as it is really starting to heat up! There are plenty of options and directions to take this,Slaver,and I can`t wait to see where you go from here!

Man I kinda feel bad for Joe. Its not enough hes being tickled mercilessly but to have that happen too jeez lol. Anyway great story Please continue ^_^

I have to admit, reading this again gave me a hard-on, I'm going to leave it as a cliffhanger for now, but who know what the future holds.

How in the world did I miss this one? MORE, please! I love it when the tickers get off on his ticklish frustration! She pleasured herself with his tickle torture!

How in the world did I miss this one? MORE, please! I love it when the tickers get off on his ticklish frustration! She pleasured herself with his tickle torture!

Well what's the point in watching somebody getting tickled if your not going to masterbate while you do it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back