• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nikki Alarm

alixandrya

TMF Novice
Ok, this is my first post and I'm pretty nervous about it. Please comment with care. Which basically means don't be too mean! Hope you like it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nikki Alarm

Sunlight inches its way through the blinds until it floods the room. I feel the warmth, but still squeeze my eyes shut and pretend I still have time to sleep. But something is different. Arms are not around me. I can't feel legs behind me. My isolation causes me to open my eyes, searching for the familiar touch. Before I have time to sit up, I hear a giggle.
"Morning, Mamas." That voice. Calm and sweet. And giggling again.
I roll over and am met with the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. She smiles at me, propped up on her elbow and looking down into my eyes. My heart skips a beat; she always makes my breath catch in my chest. I groan sleepily, snuggling up close to her, and her arms wrap around me again.
"Were you watching me sleep?" I close my eyes and sigh.
"I can't help it."
"It's creepy. Like, 'the call is coming from inside the house' creepy." She knows I love it when she watches me sleep, but I like to cause trouble early.
And so does she.
"Yes, I know. Now wake up, sleeyphead." She kisses the top of my head, and shakes me gently. But I'm tired and stubborn and feeling sluggish.
I groan and squirm around deliberately.
"I'm not going to say it again, mamas." Only her touch is gentle, and I smile coyly as I bring out her hard side.
"Noooo. Too early." It is too early, and I really am tired. But I feel my punishment coming. Her hands slip from around my waist to under my shirt, quickly, until I feel her nails drag across my lower stomach.
Dammit. I knew she'd do that, but picking such a sensitive spot so soon was not anticipated. I try to squirm away, but her leg wraps around mine and hold me close to her. I know it can stop here, but I'm feeling feisty today.
"Hehehehehe. No. Please."
Pathetic little begs do nothing but encourage her, and soon loving scratches become feindish squeezes around my ribs. I feel her smiling against my shoulder; she loves this. Her unique wake up call. Her Nikki Alarm.
"Are you getting up or is there another spot I need to find?" I've already started to giggle quite loudly, twisting in her arms, trying to grab weakly at her audacious fingers.
"Hehehahahahaha. Babe, please. Enough! Heheheheheheh!" But it's too late. Her nails make a quick journey down to my hipbones and search out that hollow they make when I'm laying just the right way. I jerk against her, no doubt knocking her back, and burst into laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK I'M UP! NOT THERE, BABY PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK OK STOP! HAHAHAHA!" She keeps it up for another few seconds, then kisses me behind my neck, sending a shiver up my spine and goosebumps down my arms. I'm panting and breathing hard, holding her hands still around me.
"Thought you'd reconsider. Now get up!" Again, that stern tone that shocks me into submission. I kick my covers off and prop myself up facing her, my bottom lip out and forehead dotted with sweat. I glare at her, adoring her victorious smile, her cornflower eyes big and bright staring back into mine. I lean in kiss those smiling lips, my hand finding her cheek and cupping it. I don't even try to hide my moan and I feel her start to melt. She sinks down slowly, defeated by my kiss, and I'm straddling her larger form, knees bent on either sides of her waist. Still enraptured in my penetrating kiss, she doesn't notice my hands lifting her shirt. My fingertips make contact, and her lips pull at the corners, giggles forming in her throat. Soon, fingertips curl and fingernails replace the feather-light strokes on her sides.
"Hehehehey! Wait! Stop!" She breaks the kiss first, which was my first goal, and her hard side comes back. Her 'I'm not supposed to be ticklish' side. My eyebrow arches, challenging her refusal.
"No. Get off me right now!" She's struggling to gain the upper hand, arms flying in attempts to grab my wrists. But I'm determined and quicker and smaller, and my nimble fingers have already found her sweet spot, that tender cluster of nerves under her armpits, exposed by her fighting arms.
"WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NIKKI PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA NO COME ON! STAHAHAHAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHA!"
"What was that, baby? Was that a 'stop'? Huh, Ms. Not Ticklish?" I'm devilish and she knows she's gonna lose this one. She's bound to crumble if my fingers are in her spot for too long. And trust me, I'm winning this battle.
Her eyes are squeezed shut, legs kicking and waist trying to buck me off. I can't help but start to laugh with her, at her futile attempts to be the dominant one in these scenarios. Her arms clamped down on my fingers, trapping all ten wiggling nails in the worst spot possible for her.
"OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OK YOU WIN! YOU WIN, BABY, STOP! HAHAHAHAHAH! STOP!" Tears roll down her cheeks, her mouth wide open and perfect white teeth flashing. I love this look on her, her girly ticklish look. And I have mercy. My nails stop wiggling and pull out from under her sleep-warm armpits and I place my palms on her heaving chest. She's still giggling and panting, face red and gorgeous eyes wet with laughter tears.
She finally calms down, with me still atop her waist, smiling down at her. She shakes her head, her eyes giving a warning I should be used to by now. I hold my hands up in surrender, even though I know my punishment isn't far behind.
"That wasn't very nice, mamas." The tough, deep, sexy voice startling me, it being so polar opposite her feminine shrieking I just heard. "I hope you're ready to pay for that."
"Oh come on, it was just a little tickle." I lie, poking her side audaciously, making her jump and grab my wrist so quickly that I really do feel afraid. In mere seconds, I rip my arm away and jump off her, running out the room, shrieking as I hear her close in behind me. And so the day starts.

Great story,NikkiP!

Congratulations on your first post,NikkiP! That was a big way to break the ice.

I think you need not worry about harsh comments.You have a wonderful story here! Very descriptive and well written! I would love to be coaxed out of sleep as such! What a way to begin the day! :2poke: :smilestar

I hope you do more stories for us to enjoy!

Phew!

Gee thanks. I was worried for a minute, since no one was commenting, but hey, what can I do? But thanks for the compliment kilitiinko1. I appreciate it.

Very nice story, Nikki. I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you.

Mitch

Congratulations on such a nice post and good story NikkiP, especially for your first post. I could tell you enjoyed writing it. Have fun!! :wavingguy

I agree!

I agree with the others - this was delightfiul. I like the insght you have with regards to details, too. Lots of writers miss that opportunity, or they go overboard and make it clinical. You did neither -- you just made a nice, smoothly flowing, lighthearted, erotic story. Well done.

Gavin (AZ) = )

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back